Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Golden Girls!; "Thank you for being a friend..."
Topic Started: Dec 16 2008, 05:11 AM (18,903 Views)
rknudson78
Member Avatar

I loved this show. Starting to buy the DVD's
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rknudson78
Member Avatar

I have always loved The Golden Girls and only have season 1 to get now then I have all.

rknudson78
Member Avatar

Maybe this week I should watch Golden Girls on DVD. I need some comedy after getting some devastated news on Friday night.

rknudson78
Member Avatar

Does anyone know in what episodes these quotes are from

Dorothy: Rose, I know that this is a long shot, but did you take much acid during the sixties.

Blanche:I can't believe you said that! Of if I weren't a lady I'd deck you. Dorothy:You try and I have you on your back so fast you'll think you on a date.

Blanche:I've been rejected once
Dorothy: From who?
Blanche:Weight Watchers for being too thin.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply