Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Saved By The Bell
Topic Started: Dec 16 2008, 06:02 AM (4,617 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Scott
Member Avatar

Sooooo lame and cheesy it was amazing!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

This show was superb. I still watch reruns from time to time! My only disappointment was that they didn't have enough sets. It was almost always inside the classroom. For that reason, I loved the episode where they camped out in the mall in mission of getting concert tickets, or the Christmas specials.

It was sad that the College years ended so soon. There could have been so much potential there if it was played out better.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Loved this show! I didn't like the new class version or the college years as much.

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

No one liked the New Class at all! Especially the first season where they tried to imitate the original!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Does anyone know where I can find episodes of the new class? I watched some but not enough. I'd like to go through them again.

Scott
Member Avatar

The New Class was awful!!!!! I liked the College Years especially the Vegas trip!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Remember the movie where Zack and Kelly got married??

Kenny
Member Avatar

Angie79
Dec 18 2008, 01:21 AM
Remember the movie where Zack and Kelly got married??
Aww, I do! LoL

Scott
Member Avatar

I was soooo happy when Zack and Kelly got married!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

This is one of the very few shows that actually had a perfect finale. The show invested a lot of time focussing on Kelly & Zach's relationship, and to finally marry them off was perfect. Having everyone there for the wedding was a wonderful touch as well.

Scott
Member Avatar

I loved the finally!!! I liked seeing Belding and Elizabeth Berkly and Lark Voorhies

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

My favorite episode of all was the junior (I think it was) prom. Where the gang decided to be the band, wore costumes and all. That was the episode that Kelly officially broke up with Zach for what's his face? I hated him!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Jinxie
Dec 23 2008, 06:33 PM
My favorite episode of all was the junior (I think it was) prom. Where the gang decided to be the band, wore costumes and all. That was the episode that Kelly officially broke up with Zach for what's his face? I hated him!
That break-up scene was so damn sad.

Zack: Do you love him?

Kelly: Yes ... No ... I don't know

:frown:
Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Yeah, with the music playing in the background especially. It was by far the best scene ever IMO for this show!

Scott
Member Avatar

That was sooooo sad I felt bad for Zack but they ended up together so thats all that matters

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I felt bad for him, too. But the way he acted afterwards was still uncalled for. I can't blame him for being upset and wanted to make Kelly pay, so to speak. He acted like a complete ass though!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Jinxie
Dec 23 2008, 06:33 PM
I love that one too! Another favorite of mine is Zack's dream where they are all in in a band (Zack Attack).

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

It's amazing how much I liked Mario Lopez as Slater on Saved By The Bell but elsewhere I can't stand him.
One of my favorite episodes was the one when Kelly goes to a party with the movie star, Johnny Dakota, with whom she has become smitten, and discovers that he smokes weed despite being a huge proponent of "there's no hope with dope!"
The episode when the whole gang gets stuck in the mall trying to buy tickets to a concert was another of my favorites. I think in the end it turned out that all of their antics were being secretly taped for a TV show.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply