Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Saved By The Bell
Topic Started: Dec 16 2008, 06:02 AM (4,619 Views)
☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Angie79
Dec 24 2008, 01:49 AM
Jinxie
Dec 23 2008, 06:33 PM
My favorite episode of all was the junior (I think it was) prom. Where the gang decided to be the band, wore costumes and all. That was the episode that Kelly officially broke up with Zach for what's his face? I hated him!
I love that one too! Another favorite of mine is Zack's dream where they are all in in a band (Zack Attack).
That was the worst episode for me. I absolutely hated it. Not quite sure why.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Jinxie
Dec 24 2008, 10:49 PM
Angie79
Dec 24 2008, 01:49 AM
Jinxie
Dec 23 2008, 06:33 PM
My favorite episode of all was the junior (I think it was) prom. Where the gang decided to be the band, wore costumes and all. That was the episode that Kelly officially broke up with Zach for what's his face? I hated him!
I love that one too! Another favorite of mine is Zack's dream where they are all in in a band (Zack Attack).
That was the worst episode for me. I absolutely hated it. Not quite sure why.
These are GREAT episodes!
I <3 the Zack Attack, but Zack is the band! That cheesy sunshine song that they tried to get Zack to sing...YUCK! And Mindy.."You dont need them!"
The Mall U2 tixs eppy was great too!

For the longest time I hated Patrick Muldoon's character because he broke up Zack and Kelly! (And he's from U$C)

That video "I'M SOOOO EXCITED....I'M SOOOO EXCITED...I'M SOOOOOOO" My family quotes lines from this show!!!LMAO

How about when the gang got summer jobs at the "Malibu Sands" Beach Club? Mr "Crotchety" (Carosi) and Leah Remini as the daughter!

There were so many actors that "made it" on this show!
Liz

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I liked the summer at Malibu Sands. It was a nice run for as long as it lasted, and I'm glad it all ended right there. None of that carried forward at Bayside. The only one thing that I think would've improved it is if Belding showed up there. Maybe if him and his wife wound up vacationing there or something, it would've given it the added touch IMO.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

DolceDiMera
Dec 24 2008, 02:59 AM
It's amazing how much I liked Mario Lopez as Slater on Saved By The Bell but elsewhere I can't stand him.
Can't stand Mario Lopez now. Seemed to be after he did DWTS and he thought he was the greatest thing since sliced bread. I see him on television now and have to change the channel.

One of my favorite Saved episodes was when they waited in line for the U2 tickets.

There were some good episodes and some really bad ones.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Scott
Member Avatar

I think my favorite episode had to be the graduation episode...only because the audience spent the time "growing" up with the characters and then finally got to see them graduate. I liked the vacation episodes too. I think there was one to Hawaii right?

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I think the Hawaii one your referring to was considered to be a movie. Its the one where the gang goes to Hawaii to Kelly's grandpa's hotel. They wind up working there and Belding and his fellow travellers show up. The gang helps Kelly's grandpa protect his hotel.

I found the scene below to be so akward. Zach and Jessie jsut don't look right as an item, and I personally thought this kiss was so sickening.

Scott
Member Avatar

I can't view that clip!!! that sucks.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Hmmm. Says "embedding disabled by request" ... why? Anyone computer techies in the house?

Scott
Member Avatar

yeah and when i tried to watch it on youtube it said I wasn't able to view it in my country or something like that.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Oh, so I guess its Youtube-related, not a problem here.

Scott
Member Avatar

yeah i guess not

angelbaby19212
Member Avatar

Jack and Kelly were my favorite. I didnt get to see all the college episodes but i did see all the rest and they were great.

Scott
Member Avatar

am I drawing a blank because I don't remember a Jack lol

AndyAMC
Member Avatar

College years was awesome - it ended WAY too soon.

Loved this show!

Scott
Member Avatar

I think the College Years weren't really given a fair chance. Too many people expected it to be like the original. The College Years were better and more realistic imo

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Scott
Jan 21 2009, 01:41 AM
am I drawing a blank because I don't remember a Jack lol
Zach? I assume.

The college years were a lot more realistic. Especially with Zach and Kelly being in school and wanting to get married and all that. There was so much potential for the spinoff to succeed, even after their wedding. A lot of people say it sucked compared to the original, I think not! In many ways, I enjoyed it more.

I even totally enjoyed the New Class version. The students were not as charismatic as the original though, and alot of the storylines were recycled, but there was a ton of humour when Screech joined on as the assistant.

Scott
Member Avatar

I didn't enjoy the New Class but I floved the College years and what not!!! It could have been sooooo good.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I would like to see a reunion movie!

Scott
Member Avatar

definitely...I would love to see Zack and Kelly with kids and Screech getting married and Lisa, Jessie, and Slater!!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Little Zach juniors? I dunno about that!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply