Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Saved By The Bell
Topic Started: Dec 16 2008, 06:02 AM (4,685 Views)
Scott
Member Avatar

lol ahhh come one!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

While many of the pictures are not too clear, I love this montage. The song is so sweet too.

Scott
Member Avatar

such a perfect ending to the Zach and Kelly era!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I hate the fact that the embedding has been disabled for this video, and many videos for that matter on the subject over at YouTube.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I was ADDICTED to this show as a kid. I HAD to watch reruns everyday on TBS. Watched each episode about a billion times, probably. I was never a fan of The New Class, but I did love the College Years. I was pretty shocked it never succeeded. I'm glad it didn't because we probably wouldn't of gotten Tiffani Thiessen on 90210 ...

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

What shocks me about this show, it still airs in the mornings. Its been years its been that way. None of the other shows air like this one.

jcar03
Member Avatar

Mark-Paul Gosselaar was on Jimmy Fallon and did his entire interview in the character of Zach Morris.

He looks exactly like he did on Saved by the Bell!

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/06/markpaul-gosselaar-zack-jimmy-fallon.html
Edited by jcar03, Jun 9 2009, 01:36 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

^^I saw that last night. Very funny!! I was suprised when he came out dressed like that.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

I just watched the Jimmy Fallon clip on line. That was funny. Loved all the references to the show.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Anyone know where I can find links to episodes of SBTB: The New Class. I didn't watch nearly as many of those episodes. While I hear they suck mostly, I wanna give it a shot.

Scott
Member Avatar

Unfortunately I do not, but from what I remember they weren't good at all.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I just need something new to watch so I wanna give it a go. I'm gonna have to do some searching.

Scott
Member Avatar

Good luck with that lol

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I can't find any of the episodes, and I've been looking for soooo long.

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

They still air it on TV. Not sure which network, but I still watch it whenever I see it on. I love this show to this day.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

littlemony
Sep 8 2009, 03:46 PM
They still air it on TV. Not sure which network, but I still watch it whenever I see it on. I love this show to this day.
The New Class? Those are the episodes I'm in search of.

MrsDimera

☼ Jinx ☼
Dec 23 2008, 06:33 PM
My favorite episode of all was the junior (I think it was) prom. Where the gang decided to be the band, wore costumes and all. That was the episode that Kelly officially broke up with Zach for what's his face? I hated him!
Patrick Muldoon was the actor's name. He was my favorite, out of the Austin actors for Dool. He also played on Melrose Place as well, he was in a relationship with Jane.

That episode was one of my favs too. Along with the one with the drinking and driving/crashing Lisa's mothers car. The beach episodes were some of the best imo.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

The summer at the beach was a great stint. It was a nice getaway!

soapfan4life

MrsDimera
Sep 10 2009, 09:16 PM
☼ Jinx ☼
My favorite episode of all was the junior (I think it was) prom. Where the gang decided to be the band, wore costumes and all. That was the episode that Kelly officially broke up with Zach for what's his face? I hated him!
Patrick Muldoon was the actor's name. He was my favorite, out of the Austin actors for Dool. He also played on Melrose Place as well, he was in a relationship with Jane.

That episode was one of my favs too. Along with the one with the drinking and driving/crashing Lisa's mothers car. The beach episodes were some of the best imo.
That episode was classic- whenever I think of the show that is one of the episodes I think of. I loved Zack and Kelly at that point and was so upset the she was leaving him for Jeff( Patrick Muldoon). To this day I shamefully admit that when I happen to see that episode and they are outside talking and Jesse and Slater are singing the Michael Bolton song I still get a little teary eyed. :'(

Deleted User
Deleted User

soapfan4life
Sep 12 2009, 07:36 PM
MrsDimera
Sep 10 2009, 09:16 PM
☼ Jinx ☼

That episode was classic- whenever I think of the show that is one of the episodes I think of. I loved Zack and Kelly at that point and was so upset the she was leaving him for Jeff( Patrick Muldoon). To this day I shamefully admit that when I happen to see that episode and they are outside talking and Jesse and Slater are singing the Michael Bolton song I still get a little teary eyed. :'(
Same here. Tiffini Theisen is great in that scene.

Zach: Do you still want to be with me? (Or something to that effect)

Kelly: (crying) Yes. No. I don't know.

Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply