Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Daria
Topic Started: Dec 16 2008, 03:09 PM (1,412 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

My favorite TV show of all time! Thank God for my bootleg DVDs or I might go crazy, LoL!

Here's my favorite episode, "The Teachings of Don Jake", in its entirety!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I loved Daria and there are not a lot of episodes of it on the net. That show was funny. She was originally a character on Beevis and Butthead.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I loved Daria, watching her made me feel like there was someone on TV I could relate to..... :D

Thanks for finding those on YT Mason.....

~bl~
Member Avatar

I don't get why they can't release this on DVD. Is it a music problem? I could understand it with Beavis and Butthead. Love this show as I'm a bit like Daria.

Mason
Member Avatar

~bl~
Dec 16 2008, 10:08 PM
I don't get why they can't release this on DVD. Is it a music problem? I could understand it with Beavis and Butthead. Love this show as I'm a bit like Daria.
I don't think it's the music, because they could just replace the music like Paramount did for Beverly Hills, 90210 and Melrose Place. I think MTV just doesn't care. Which is totally stupid, because they could make a shit ton of money from releasing the entire series on DVD.

bellcurve
Member Avatar

When Daria was on The-N, they did replace all the pop and Top-40 with generic music beats.

I don't understand why they don't release it on DVD either. I'm honestly surprised Daria even aired on MTV. She goes against everything they believe in. LOL.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

This show ROCKED!
I liked when Daria got a BF! It was totally sarcastic and smart! (Something lacking in a lot of shows these days!)
Liz

Mason
Member Avatar

Ew, Tom? LoL, I HATED him! The show was never the same after he came on - and not in a good way, for me.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Rhiannon
Dec 16 2008, 03:23 PM
I loved Daria, watching her made me feel like there was someone on TV I could relate to..... :D
Ditto!

Mason
Member Avatar

Kenny! I didn't know you were a Daria fan!

We really ARE soulmates! :makeout:

Kenny
Member Avatar

Mason
Jan 1 2009, 06:22 PM
Kenny! I didn't know you were a Daria fan!

We really ARE soulmates! :makeout:
LoL, we enjoy so many of the same things and think the same thoughts so often than it's almost scary. We're twins in every way except physically. I am you and you are me!

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Mason
Jan 1 2009, 06:19 PM
Ew, Tom? LoL, I HATED him! The show was never the same after he came on - and not in a good way, for me.
I agree, and I hated what he did to the Jane/Daria dynamic. They never should've made Daria's first boyfriend Jane's ex-boyfriend.

~bl~
Member Avatar

The Tom stuff wasn't very good. If he had never dated Jane, it would have been better, though I had no issue with Daria having a boyfriend.

Scott
Member Avatar

Daria is the shit!!!!

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I agree that Tom shouldnt of been Jane's BR first, but I liked that it brought a different dynamic to the Daria/Jane friendship. Having a BF and having time for your BFF is part of HS and I liked the character.
I also like Mack...and the dutzy cheerleader/football player...remember how that idiot used to call Mack..Mack-Daddy and he would always hate it!
Liz

Mason
Member Avatar

OMG! Daria is FINALLY getting a proper DVD release!!!

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Daria-DVDs-Planned/12236

To say that I'm on Cloud Nine right now would be a TOTAL understatement. Sure, I have my bootleg DVDs, but it's just not the same! It's going to be a loooong wait for 2010.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply