Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Growing Pains
Topic Started: Dec 16 2008, 03:29 PM (1,764 Views)
OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Pretty good show but the best episode I saw was the two parter at the Dewey High dance. Jason and Maggie ended up playing DJ, Ben and Stinky were trying to find a place that had a pinball machine that paid real money, and Mike met a girl named Lydia with a really annoying voice (played by Cathy Podewell of Dallas).
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Here in Markham channel 9 airs all these older shows. I haven't checked it out in a while but they used to have Growing Pains and then The Hogan Family come on in the 7 o'clock pm hour. I used to watch them all the time. So corny but again ... AMAZING! lol
Quote Post Goto Top

Scott
Member Avatar

I love Growing Pains!!!! Anytime one of the Reunion Movies is on I'm glued to my TV

deefanUBS

One of the good ones! :D

Scott
Member Avatar

Anyone have any clips of this?!?! This was one of my favorites to watch.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Are there specific clips you are looking for Scott, or just any? I can do some clip hinting!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Great show.

May Andrew Rest in piece.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

AWW...The theme song ROCKED!

I even like the "special episodes" that were morally relevant! I remember they even mocked these types of shows.

Some of my faves...

-Magic Rock: Mike fools everyone out of their money. Ben and the Seavers trick Mike into buying this Magic Rock and he gets fooles when he think the answers for his test will come from this rock. He turns the tables on the family in the end.

-BRUCCEEEEE: Mike and Jason go to the Bruce Springsteen concert and they end up being interviewed by the local news and Jason embarrasses him son...LOL!

- The dance: Carol and Boner get this mini-crush on each other but try to deny it because everyone would laugh at them! (Rip Andrew)

-Carol and her jock BF run off to get married...but decide not to at the end...they made a cute couple

GP also introduced me to my fave karaoke song....Midnight Train to Georgia! LOL

I LOVED THIS SHOW!
Edited by Liz<3Days, Feb 25 2010, 11:44 PM.

Tibi
Member Avatar

Loved Growing Pains! But I loved the spin-off Just The Ten of Us even more!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Growing Pains was THE SHIT! Loved it!

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I luv this show. :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply