Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GoldDerby RUMOR: Joan Van Ark replacing Dee Hall?
Topic Started: Dec 17 2008, 12:08 AM (2,943 Views)
jmluv

jules
Dec 17 2008, 08:19 PM
^^^^
I said it was my opinion...you can make fun of it as much as you want or dispute it. Have fun, but it won't change my mind!
I agree with you, Jules. It's not like everybody has their own barbie doll. lol

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

If anyone from daytime is a pop culture icon it would be Susan Lucci and that's just because she was nominated for a daytime emmy a couple dozen times before she finally won.

Edited by SpriteEyes, Dec 18 2008, 07:23 PM.

ges
Member Avatar

I thought they were so freaking broke that they were "forced to let Marlena and John" go. Yet, they are still hiring. Go figure. They don't even try to play the part which would support their bullshit. Maybe if they worked witrh the cast they had and gave them great stories they would have made budget just fine.
Instead we have Nicole's obgyn, the new shrink, Rafe & Brady (who's drug use evidently gave him brain damage) let's see...who else? the whole thing is a crock.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply