Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Gina and EJ: Sinnerman
Topic Started: Dec 17 2008, 06:43 AM (633 Views)
ginababe
BANNED

So I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the write place, if not I apologize..

My first AR vid featuring Gina Von Amberg and EJ Dimera. Gina and EJ team up to steal a famous painting. Will they get caught?

Sinnerman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgmnt-bkeOE
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cjknick
Member Avatar

Really good Gina .... enjoyed it alot! Thanks for sharing!

Kyrai

ginababe
Dec 17 2008, 06:43 AM
So I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the write place, if not I apologize..

My first AR vid featuring Gina Von Amberg and EJ Dimera. Gina and EJ team up to steal a famous painting. Will they get caught?
I enjoyed this. I love the way you put it together.

I love sweet wholesome Hope, but I loved Gina as her evil counterpart too. I know I shouldn't root for villainous behavior, but KA is fun to watch as a sneaky jewel thief.

I did find myself wanting John to be her accomplice with Ej and Bo on the trail. Heretical as it is, I always wanted to see merc John, Gina, and Stefano on a crime spree. I must have hidden villainous tendencies. I love good guys, but I love good villains too.

Thanks!
Edited by Kyrai, Dec 17 2008, 07:25 AM.

Alligato
Member Avatar

:applause:
First off, Gina, very well done! Can you believe I kept waiting for the end where EJ and Gina embrace?
The music was excellent - Thomas Crowne Affair, yes?

My heart beat faster in a few scenes where you showed EJ in all his former bad ass glory...the short hair, the devilish smirk. We just haven't seen that in so long! (cut the hair and shave, James!!! Dammit!)

And I just love to go back in time to where I actually loved watching Hope/Gina. Man, those were some decent sets, and she was so sassy, classy, just a perfect match for EJ. I did love her with John though.

Great movie, gina. I am impressed.
Can't you submit any of these ideas to TIIC? Who wouldn't love to watch a great caper with two gorgeously hot leads with electric chemistry and sneaky, sassy attitude? Big sigh!

darraholic
Member Avatar

Damn it gina. Now I'm wanting EJ & Gina.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ginababe
BANNED

Awww! Thank you everyone, it was a lot of fun to make. These things happen when the actual episodes that are airing are so dreadfully boring that you have to come up with your own sl!
Edited by ginababe, Dec 17 2008, 12:36 PM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

loved it and it was awesome

ginababe
BANNED

Thank you! :D

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

I LOVED it, GB! Thanks!

If only that would REALLY happen on the show!

ginababe
BANNED

Thanks!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Video Vault · Next Topic »
Add Reply