Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD, SOW tidbits on the Christmas Show
Topic Started: Dec 17 2008, 11:11 AM (1,014 Views)
Ellie

- Frances Reid will not be on the Christmas show this year. Peter Reckell tells SOD it was "kind of sad" that Frances wasn't there and that this is the first year she hasn't been there for the ornament hanging. "But things are changing around here. About half the cast that's usually there for the ball hanging weren't there and that's just a sign of the times."

- Spencer and Garrett Gray will make an appearance as Zack's ghost on December 24th.

- Kristian Alfonso's son Jack Tassis Daggenhurst will play one of the children at the hospital on December 25th.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

That's so sad about Reid and Alice not being there.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Man, she will be missed.

With my Gran gone. I was looking forward to seeing Alice because she's always like a grandmother to me in a weird way. She just has that presence and I've always loved her, as did my grandmother. Now I will be missing my grandmother and Alice this Christmas :(

I like Zack appearing but won't there be a problem with the kid being older now? Curious to see how they handle that.

I look forward to seeing Kristian's son. He's adorable from what pictures I've seen. Days always seems to put the children of cast and crew members in the scenes at the hospital when they read the Christmas story.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Dec 17 2008, 10:07 PM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Ellie
Dec 17 2008, 11:11 AM
- Spencer and Garrett Gray will make an appearance as Zack's ghost on December 24th.
Aww. How sweet.

I'm sad that we're not getting any Alice this year. This may just be the most depressing Days Christmas ever!

Mason

Kenny
Dec 18 2008, 01:59 AM
I'm sad that we're not getting any Alice this year. This may just be the most depressing Days Christmas ever!
It definitely is for me! And Alice's absence is only ONE reason among many why!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

It will be surreal.

As I said, Alice is very important to me in so many ways. I will still watch and it will feel good but she will be missed. I just hope they re-use that old ending of her saying "Merry Christmas" or find some way to include her.

Tammy
Member Avatar

That is so sad... and depressing.

daysfan
Member Avatar

I still can't believe Alice has not appeared all year, and unfortunately poor Frances can't make it for the Ornament Hanging. :(

Lovely about Zack's ghost though.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply