Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Sami's Secret Baby Plan; Article Summary
Topic Started: Dec 17 2008, 11:26 AM (2,154 Views)
King
Member Avatar

I am guessing Nicole will get her baby from this orphanage? AKA Sami's baby?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mikegoldy
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Dec 17 2008, 03:06 PM
This is so dumb. The convent is not foster care. Who does she think she is just dropping off some kid there and expecting them to care and hold it for a while until the coast is clear? Sami giving up the baby temporarily makes even less sense to me than her giving it up for good.

It's also annoying that this sudden fear of the DiMeras came out of nowhere without having been triggered by any particular event as far as I can tell.
I think it's more about her jealousy of Nicole and EJ. Or at least that is how I am explaining it to myself :)

Tammy
Member Avatar

You know... I actually thought that Sami was going to try and pass the baby off as Rafe's somehow. This kinda threw me for a loop lol.

dorothyg
Member Avatar

This is just more of Denas hack writing...Sami would never ever give up a baby for any amount of time let alone go without seeing her children this long. She knows Ej is no threat to her children and is a good father and had she asked him, he would have moved out of the mansion to please her.Any amount of time that Nicole has her clutches on Samis baby is too long. This s/l can be dragged on forever and once again Ej is deprived of going through the delivery of his baby with Sami and also of Nicoles non-pregnancy. :shame:

Ellie

dorothyg
Dec 21 2008, 01:39 PM
once again Ej is deprived of going through the delivery of his baby with Sami and also of Nicoles non-pregnancy. :shame:
You know, that's a very good point. I remember having the same gripe about John and Marlena, though at least John was with Isabella when she had Brady. Why does EJ have to be left out of things completely? I think EJ's character has such potential, and when Dena leaves him out of the stories of his own children, it does leave a void.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

faithloveright
Dec 19 2008, 10:18 PM
I think that Sami has not forgotten about Ali, she just isn't worried about Ali, since she is now out of the Dimera household, and since she is Lucus's daughter, Stephano isn't going to make any sort of play for her. Her worries are for her kids with EJ. She admitted today that it makes her sad that EJ can never know about the baby..... it isn't that she doesn't trust EJ. She doesn't trust Stephano, and EJ has already proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is not only willing to let the old man be part of the kids' lives, he plans on LIVING with the kids in DIMANSION with dear old daddy. She's already scared for Johnny after Stephano left the pheonix rattle in the stroller with him when she found him in the GRAVEYARD (understandably)... and when he made it clear that he plans on molding him and any future kiddos that she and EJ might share after his own image, he really frightened her.... and then she saw that murder on his front door step almost immediately thereafter.... HELL... I'd be scared for my unborn baby too if it were me!!!
I'm sure that she has thought of Allie during this stint in WPP. My point, however, is that when she chose to go into WPP to hide EJ's child from him because she was unable to handle his attention being given to another woman besides herself, she also decided that raising her daughter was trivial enough that she could skip out on her life, too.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Dec 17 2008, 03:06 PM
This is so dumb. The convent is not foster care. Who does she think she is just dropping off some kid there and expecting them to care and hold it for a while until the coast is clear? Sami giving up the baby temporarily makes even less sense to me than her giving it up for good.

It's also annoying that this sudden fear of the DiMeras came out of nowhere without having been triggered by any particular event as far as I can tell.
I thought it was a convent/orphanage and that's where Rafe was raised.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

Tammy
Dec 20 2008, 12:47 AM
You know... I actually thought that Sami was going to try and pass the baby off as Rafe's somehow. This kinda threw me for a loop lol.
I thought she'd talk Lucas into claiming it as his.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Beth
Dec 17 2008, 03:48 PM
I agree with everyone else. An orphanage isn't day care. This story idea is stupid. Sami is impulsive though. I would have expected her to come up with another explaination like the baby belongs to Rafe and she is helping him take care of it because his girlfriend/wife died or something. Then she could keep the baby with her. Rafe would be forced to help her and that would help move the story of them along.
Actually, during the Depression, it wasn't uncommon for people to leave their children at orphanages until they could afford to support their kids. Yes, I know it's not the depression, but "orphanage" isn't always literal.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Ellie
Dec 21 2008, 01:43 PM
dorothyg
Dec 21 2008, 01:39 PM
once again Ej is deprived of going through the delivery of his baby with Sami and also of Nicoles non-pregnancy. :shame:
You know, that's a very good point. I remember having the same gripe about John and Marlena, though at least John was with Isabella when she had Brady. Why does EJ have to be left out of things completely? I think EJ's character has such potential, and when Dena leaves him out of the stories of his own children, it does leave a void.
You bring up an excellent point!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply