Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Higley Previews 2009
Topic Started: Dec 17 2008, 12:00 PM (8,015 Views)
Jonatha

Please link to DR:

Oh baby! 2009 is going to be explosive in Salem starting with two bundles of joy, new love matches, and 'issues' between supercouple Bo and Hope. Head writer Dena Higley forecasts the future:

*"Rafe risks everything to save Sami, is it because that is his job, or because he is falling in love with her? And if he does, is Sami going to return his love or come back to Salem to wreak havoc on EJ and Nicole? Is Sami going to keep the secret of the daughter she shares with EJ or use the information to stop their pending marriage?

*Pregnancy worlds will collide as Sami and Nicole both welcome babies into the world. There's a lot for EJ to discover, but will he at any time soon? His attention is on building the DiMera empire and embracing his dark side. Is his business going to be enough of a distraction to keep him from finding out about Nicole's baby?

*Philip is going to be releasing more and more of his Kiriakis genes as he begins to become dangerous and more of a target for both Stephanie and Melanie.

*Marlena will fight for John's past and future.

*Brady will do all he can to help Marlena and his father. He will also prove to be a hero to Nicole. Does he still have a place for Nicole in his heart?

*Bo and Hope are forced to deal with trust issues as Kayla's life hangs in the balance and only Steve's love can save her.

*Kate will have to choose between two of Salem's most powerful men.

*Chloe continues to plan her Valentine's Day wedding to Lucas while hiding her guilty feelings about Daniel.

*Abe, Lexie, and Theo will gain new ground in their fight against autism.

*Max and Chelsea risk everything for love."

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
#TeamBeastModePrincess

Puke on pretty much all of those. Max & Chelsea risk everything for love :barf

Daytime
Member Avatar

All and all, its not that bad. But why would she mess with Bope. Someone needs to be happy on the freakin show.

Sami needs to teach both EJ and Nicole a lesson. I am so sick of this watered down version of Sami. It been time for the old Sami to return. But in the end Ejami will prevail.

Thanks Jonatha.

doolcrazy
Member Avatar

This really doesn't thrill me and I would rather not have Melanie handing around. Looks like Chels and Max are going to play the incest is best game. Puke Chloe should have had a brain transplant if she is looking at Dan in a romantic way. I guess she picked up the it is your fault ball he tossed at her. Sad. Hope the thing with Kayla and Steve works out OK as well as Bo and Hope.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks Jonatha .... So it looks like EJ and Sami have a daughter! Nicole and Sami welcome babies into the world I wonder if that means Nicole doesn't end up with Sami's baby afterall or if she is trying to throw us off a bit ...

Valentine's Day Wedding for Lucas and Chloe - EJ and Nicole apparently are going to be planning a wedding too!

Rafe saves Sami and is falling in love with her .... Brady comes to Nicole's rescue and may still have a place for her in his heart .... sounds like EJ may be the odd man out! Looks like EJ may be the one alone at the end of the day!

No story for Tony I see .... what about Stefano? EJ turning to the darkside - Phillip turning to the darkside too - interesting!
Edited by cjknick, Dec 17 2008, 12:29 PM.

zyona

Max + Chelsea= :puke:

Ponz
Member Avatar

Two bundles of joy? Maybe Dr Baker sells Nicole's own baby back to her.

zyona

Jonatha
Dec 17 2008, 12:00 PM
Please link to DR:

Oh baby! 2009 is going to be explosive in Salem starting with two bundles of joy, new love matches, and 'issues' between supercouple Bo and Hope. Head writer Dena Higley forecasts the future:

*"Rafe risks everything to save Sami, is it because that is his job, or because he is falling in love with her? And if he does, is Sami going to return his love or come back to Salem to wreak havoc on EJ and Nicole? Is Sami going to keep the secret of the daughter she shares with EJ or use the information to stop their pending marriage?

*Pregnancy worlds will collide as Sami and Nicole both welcome babies into the world. There's a lot for EJ to discover, but will he at any time soon? His attention is on building the DiMera empire and embracing his dark side. Is his business going to be enough of a distraction to keep him from finding out about Nicole's baby?

*Philip is going to be releasing more and more of his Kiriakis genes as he begins to become dangerous and more of a target for both Stephanie and Melanie.

*Brady will do all he can to help Marlena and his father. He will also prove to be a hero to Nicole. Does he still have a place for Nicole in his heart?

*Bo and Hope are forced to deal with trust issues as Kayla's life hangs in the balance and only Steve's love can save her.

*Chloe continues to plan her Valentine's Day wedding to Lucas while hiding her guilty feelings about Daniel.

I wish she goes straight to HELL with that stupid spoilers she calls explosive.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Jonatha
Dec 17 2008, 12:00 PM
and 'issues' between supercouple Bo and Hope.

*Bo and Hope are forced to deal with trust issues
Isn't this where we are supposed to say that "supercouples" this "long in the tooth" shouldn't have "issues" because they have already had them over and over and over again :huh: :P

Honestly though none of this appealed to me... sadly not even the J&M stuff, but we all know I will watch it anyways lmao

Oh BTW... I think Dena needs a dictonary so she can learn the definition of "EXPLOSIVE" ;)
Edited by Tammy, Dec 17 2008, 12:32 PM.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Quote:

Gee, let me guess. So many twists and turns!

Quote:

What about Sami's baby? Seems to me EJ has more than one baby to find out about and more than one gigantic lie to discover.

Quote:

How does one "release genes"? Normally I would be excited to hear Philip is becoming more dangerous, but no thanks on him in a triangle with Stephanie and Melanie. Either my FF or my "off" button is going to get a lot of use.

Quote:

Not much time left to do that, is there?

Quote:

Ok . . . I'm sort of interested in this.

Quote:

"Trust issues" in Dena's world probably means an affair. Why is Kayla's life in danger?

Quote:

Did Dena remember Stefano proposed to Kate? Is Victor the other?

Quote:

The most unappealing triangle ever; I have no idea why Chloe would choose either of them.

Quote:

Haven't been interested in this yet, don't see it starting now.

Quote:

Can I hope that when Max risks everything, the gamble fails and he dies a tragic death from which even Rolf cannot save him?

lene
Member Avatar

MAX AND CHELSEA!!!!!!!!!! EeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Freaking aweeeeeesome! :D

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Quote:

I just don't care about this storyline. I see no chemistry between Galen Gerring and Alison Sweeney, and I was one of those that thought they would chemistry together. I think it's a waste of money to have Gerring on the cast. He's not needed. So Sami's having another girl. That gives her two boys and two girls. She certainly should not have four children.

Quote:

I'm glad EJ's going to embark on his dark DiMera side. I wish Lexie would do the same, but I think she will at some point.

Quote:

Like EJ, it's nice to see Philip is going to become more dangerous like his family. I hate that Melanie is still a part of this story. She's not needed! Give her her own storyline.

Quote:

OMG! That's been the same fucking preview for them since last year's new year previews! I'm over it. Send them fucking packing. I don't even care anymore that they're leaving. They've been getting shit on this entire year. 2009 will be no different.

Quote:

Was this even worth mentioning? Everyone knows that in the end, after EJ finds out what Nicole did and dumps her, Brady will be waiting with open arms.

Quote:

What trust issues are there for Bo and Hope? And what the hell happened to his visions? Is that just a holiday thing that gets fixed before the new year? WTF! And are they really going to write a storyline for Steve and Kayla. Does anyone really believe that? Come on now!

Quote:

I'm assuming this means Victor and Stefano. What happened to Daniel? And why isn't her cancer being mentioned? Is she cured after the new year?

Quote:

Poor Lucas. Can he just get a girl that loves him and only him?

Quote:

Like John and Marlena, they've been getting the same damn story preview all year since spring when Theo was diagnosed with autism. Give me something new!

Quote:

This is probably the only thing I'm looking forward to. I like Max and Chelsea together.

It looks like 2009 is just going to be as boring and stale as 2008 was. But at least this will be Higley's "own vision," and people will have to start blaming her and not everyone else for the fucking boring ass storylines that are being told.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

zyona
Dec 17 2008, 12:30 PM
I wish she goes straight to HELL with that stupid spoilers she calls explosive.
LMAO! :lol:

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Could we be getting a triangle with Stefano, Kate and Victor?

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Dec 17 2008, 12:47 PM
If we do, it'll only last about 2 weeks.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

These don't sound that bad..I especially like that Steve and Kayla are actually mentioned..Also the idea of Kate choosing between two powerful men, i hope its Stefano and Victor..

Sindacco
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Dec 17 2008, 12:48 PM
Sindacco
That's true.

Kyrai

Sindacco
Dec 17 2008, 12:53 PM
DrewHamilton
Dec 17 2008, 12:48 PM
Sindacco
That's true.
But it would be worth it if either would take a hit out on Daniel. :)

Ponz
Member Avatar

A "mention" in Higley's previews doesn't mean much. It could refer to anything from a 2 month story to a 2 episode event.
Edited by Ponz, Dec 17 2008, 12:57 PM.

Nicole Walker

LMFAO. Okay.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply