Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Higley Previews 2009
Topic Started: Dec 17 2008, 12:00 PM (8,165 Views)
PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Quote:

*"Rafe risks everything to save Sami, is it because that is his job, or because he is falling in love with her? And if he does, is Sami going to return his love or come back to Salem to wreak havoc on EJ and Nicole? Is Sami going to keep the secret of the daughter she shares with EJ or use the information to stop their pending marriage?

Not alot to go on here but I figured as much. Ali is likely to be MIA for at least a period (as small as it may be) and I think most of us know where this is going. I'm enjoying Sami and Rafe so I look forward to this. Not necessarily what I wanted for Sami a few months ago but I can deal. I'm glad she is at least having a girl. Bet that was Ali's idea too LOL.

Quote:

*Pregnancy worlds will collide as Sami and Nicole both welcome babies into the world. There's a lot for EJ to discover, but will he at any time soon? His attention is on building the DiMera empire and embracing his dark side. Is his business going to be enough of a distraction to keep him from finding out about Nicole's baby?

EJ embracing his dark side is a good thing to here. I figure he will be conflicted and then when the truth does come out about Nicole and Sami, he will go into a downward spiral and go evil again with no regret. I think that is the plan here but we'll see.

Quote:

*Philip is going to be releasing more and more of his Kiriakis genes as he begins to become dangerous and more of a target for both Stephanie and Melanie.

Good to hear about Philip. I want him to get that intimidation factor back. He hasn't had that since summer. Perhaps Jay wanted the character's edge back too and that was a source of tension. I no longer mind Melanie being a part of this because it's one sided. Philip can't stand her and I think she is just a thorn in their side. If she does get her claws into him, it will be by manipulation and forcing his hand.

Quote:

*Marlena will fight for John's past and future.

*Brady will do all he can to help Marlena and his father. He will also prove to be a hero to Nicole. Does he still have a place for Nicole in his heart?

Goodbye J&M!! I'm ready. Moving on...

Brady...we already know that. Pointless preview.

Quote:

*Bo and Hope are forced to deal with trust issues as Kayla's life hangs in the balance and only Steve's love can save her.

Here is what I think...Bo doesn't tell Hope about some of the visions he has so he doesn't worry her and something happens to Kayla and there is some conflict there with Bo and his family. Not sure about this. Glad Steve and Kayla are even mentioned and good to see Bo and Hope involved, although not surprised given Higley's fondness for them, but I will have to see how this goes. It doesn't sound like much at all and certainly doesn't sound like a Steve and Kayla story could come from this.

Quote:

*Kate will have to choose between two of Salem's most powerful men.

Now this interests me ALOT. It has to be Stefano and Victor. I can't see who else even qualifies. I'm guessing Chloe and Daniel have sex and the truth comes out and Kate goes in a new direction. I'm shocked she is even mentioned. That might mean good things for her future. Love the sound of this. I hate that her cancer story was rushed to an end but whatever.

Quote:

*Chloe continues to plan her Valentine's Day wedding to Lucas while hiding her guilty feelings about Daniel.

I'm looking forward to this. I have a feeling someone out of here is going to get cut though. I can see Chloe and Daniel having an affair and the truth coming out and maybe Chloe leaves with Dan (SC's contract is up soon) and maybe even Lucas leaves town. I just get the feeling all three characters here are expendable to the show so any of them can go. I'm just glad we have two weddings to look forward to. 2008 didn't have those kind of things going on and I love big events like that.

Quote:

*Abe, Lexie, and Theo will gain new ground in their fight against autism.

Lovely but...what else?

Quote:

*Max and Chelsea risk everything for love."

I'm ok with them so this interests me.

As usual, SOW's gives out vague spoilers but I'm surprised they have been doing these long-term spoilers again. I'm glad they are. Can't wait for the SOD ones, which usually give us a little more to go on. These don't sound too bad.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Well, sounds like Kate will recover remarkably. I hope to high heaven we don't redo the Chelsea/Max blow job scene. That has totally turned me off to them forever. I realize I must suspend all sense of reality to think Nicole's baby even survived. She was, what, barely 5 months along? The trust issues with Bo and Hope, and Steve's love saving Kayla. Is this a hint that there might be a Hope/Steve tryst somewhere along the line?
I wonder what the Higley/Whitesell version of a dark Philip is like. Also, i wonder if Higley is spouting off ideas that aren't hers, but are Whitesell's. I just have no idea what to think writing-wise.
It was nice for her to mention John and Marlena even though the vast majority of the free world has heard they'll be off canvas before Baby New Year is potty-trained. It would have been nice for her to mention something about Nick.
And, I wonder how many of these will get thrown in the trash the next time there's backstage drama.
Nicole and Brady could make a cute couple.

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks Jonatha.

These sound alright. Although what sounds good on paper could go wrong by the time it winds up on our screens.

It sounds like Nicole doesn't wind up with the EJami baby. That would have been way too predictable, and would have ended with Nicole losing another child in the end.

I think Rafe is going to fall in love with Sami and try to get EJ out of the picture. Maybe by investigating his shady Dimera dealings.

I'm curious about Kate and the two men. A triangle with Kate/Stefano/Victor would be pretty entertaining.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

ladyofthelake
Dec 17 2008, 01:35 PM
Well, sounds like Kate will recover remarkably. I hope to high heaven we don't redo the Chelsea/Max blow job scene. That has totally turned me off to them forever. I realize I must suspend all sense of reality to think Nicole's baby even survived. She was, what, barely 5 months along? The trust issues with Bo and Hope, and Steve's love saving Kayla. Is this a hint that there might be a Hope/Steve tryst somewhere along the line?
I wonder what the Higley/Whitesell version of a dark Philip is like. Also, i wonder if Higley is spouting off ideas that aren't hers, but are Whitesell's. I just have no idea what to think writing-wise.
It was nice for her to mention John and Marlena even though the vast majority of the free world has heard they'll be off canvas before Baby New Year is potty-trained. It would have been nice for her to mention something about Nick.
And, I wonder how many of these will get thrown in the trash the next time there's backstage drama.
Nicole and Brady could make a cute couple.
And there is the problem.

I do wonder how much of this is her's. I think the baby story is probably her's or at least some of it is. I think the Kate/Daniel/Chloe/Lucas is her's too. It's something I can see her doing.

Bo's psychic stuff reeks of Tomlin and Whitesell.

I would LOVE a Steve and Hope affair but Corday would never allow it and we all know why.

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

Glade I won't be watching.

Kyrai

Did Stefano and/or Vic visit Kate in the hospital?

I skipped a few eps, but I read Prevuze. I don't recall seeing or hearing about any scenes between them or any mention of them, but I could've missed it.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Kyrai
Dec 17 2008, 01:40 PM

I skipped a few eps, but I read Prevuze. I don't recall seeing or hearing about any scenes between them or any mention of them, but I could've missed it.
I don't think they did, and there's one of the problems with Days........very little cross-over between storylines. Although, they didn't mention how far down the line this Kate triangle will happen. It's possible that Stefano and Victor visited her off-camera, LOL. Victor DID throw that party when they first thought she was OK.

ginababe
BANNED

well I'm looking forward to my bad ass EJ making a return! That much I'm thankful for :)

Days4Life

Paxton
Dec 17 2008, 12:33 PM

Quote:

*Max and Chelsea risk everything for love."

Can I hope that when Max risks everything, the gamble fails and he dies a tragic death from which even Rolf cannot save him?
One can only hope!

Alligato
Member Avatar

:applause:

These sound awesome. I am so excited!!!

First off, Kate chooses between two powerful men? Could it be Stefano vs. Victor?!?! OMG! I am so psyched! I have loathed sick Kate, and I look forward to her return as evil shrew! Kate Dimera has such a great ring to it! Is it too early to get excited for EJate, since Kate could move into the Dimansion? Am I getting to ahead of myself here?

Pisses me off that Nicole "gives birth" and Sami gives birth without EJ knowing, but interesting that she says Sami either gives in to her feelings for Rafe OR comes back to destroy Nicole and EJ. What about destroying Lucas and Chloe?
I still think that this is a Lumi reunion, not a EJami one. Time will tell. I am psyched!

I do think Brady will be Nicole's hero and something might happen with them too. I also think teenage girl will come back for her baby. There are so many possiblities, I love it!

LMAO about Phillip "releasing genes". Is that what they are calling it now? Look forward to bad ass Phillip and EJ....hopefully head to head.

The rest, I am indifferent to. I would like to see Steve again though.

Thanks so much for sharing!

Kyrai

ladyofthelake
Dec 17 2008, 01:42 PM
Kyrai
Dec 17 2008, 01:40 PM

I don't think they did, and there's one of the problems with Days........very little cross-over between storylines. Although, they didn't mention how far down the line this Kate triangle will happen. It's possible that Stefano and Victor visited her off-camera, LOL. Victor DID throw that party when they first thought she was OK.
LOL, thanks!

I'll go for they visited her secretly. I can't think of any other powerful men in Salem unless they add a new character. I guess the mayor would be powerful, but somehow I can't imagine this being Abe, lol.

FanODays

This is like the 12th time we've heard that Philip will become more of a Kiriakis, guess that's to appease JKJ. However, he needs a new love interest. Philip panting after two college aged girls is stupid.

As for the rest, zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Mason
Member Avatar

Explosive? LMAO! Hardly.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting!!

After everything Bo and Hope have been through, it seems lame they would start having "trust issues" now.

Not sure I buy that B/H or S/K will get actual storylines...

ericfan400

thanks for the spoilers. Nothing that make me interesting in watching this show

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Alligato
Dec 17 2008, 01:50 PM

LMAO about Phillip "releasing genes". Is that what they are calling it now?
ROFL! As long as he's not releasing any genes into Melanie I guess I can survive.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

It doesn't sound like the baby crap is going to be over anytime soon. Figures!

Thanks Jonny!

pagraves
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Dec 17 2008, 01:37 PM
I would LOVE a Steve and Hope affair but Corday would never allow it and we all know why.
Because it would be grossly out of character for both of them? :)

Nicole Walker

Steve and Hope would be HOT. I will never forget that kiss that Steve laid on Hope when they tried to throw off Stephano's suspicions by making him think they were having an affair.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

pagraves
Dec 17 2008, 02:13 PM
PhoenixRising05
Dec 17 2008, 01:37 PM
Because it would be grossly out of character for both of them? :)
It would be nice if he would put his foot down on at least some of the other grossly out of character stuff he's already allowed/allowing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply