Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Higley Previews 2009
Topic Started: Dec 17 2008, 12:00 PM (8,121 Views)
PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

pagraves
Dec 17 2008, 02:13 PM
PhoenixRising05
Dec 17 2008, 01:37 PM
I would LOVE a Steve and Hope affair but Corday would never allow it and we all know why.
Because it would be grossly out of character for both of them? :)
Nope. He would be too afraid of the backlash.

I can assure you other soaps would do it. It's all in how it would be presented. Hell, tie it in with their pasts. Maybe they had an affair while they were both presumed dead at the same time and the feelings start to come back along with the memories. I know Bope and Steve/Kayla fans won't like it but I would LOL.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alligato
Member Avatar

pagraves
Dec 17 2008, 02:13 PM
PhoenixRising05
Dec 17 2008, 01:37 PM
I would LOVE a Steve and Hope affair but Corday would never allow it and we all know why.
Because it would be grossly out of character for both of them? :)
When has that stopped her before?

EJ, who had Nicole's number the second he met her, is being fooled like an idiot with a fake, mushy stomach by a woman who once couldn't keep her hands off him and now won't let him touch her now that he fell in love with her. Huh?

And I know plenty of couples who are close and find themselves flirting with the other husband/wife. It's not totally out of character, especially if there is an illness.

But, no, I don't think they would go there. Unfort.

six
Member Avatar

I see a few people saying Nicole's baby is alive. Where does it say this? Or are people just assuming the baby Nicole gets will be her own?

Bo and Hope go through trust issues every six months. At least they're getting something, though.

Vic/Kate/Stefano could be good, but it will probably just be another generic triangle.

I'm glad that Philip and Stephanie are moving forward, although I wish Melanie wasn't in there. Morgan would have been a better choice.

I'm glad Phil and EJ are going grey again. What happened to the Brady/Philip rivalry?

kserox10

IMO it sounds boring.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Paxton
Dec 17 2008, 02:11 PM
Alligato
Dec 17 2008, 01:50 PM

LMAO about Phillip "releasing genes". Is that what they are calling it now?
ROFL! As long as he's not releasing any genes into Melanie I guess I can survive.
LOL. I busted out laughing when I read the spoiler cause that's what I thought of. I mean I guess since Hogan left we don't hear much about the "DiMera seed" but that was still just a very bizarre way to phrase things.

Surprisingly I am not 100 percent down on these spoilers.
-Love the idea of a Kate triangle with Victor and Stefano even though I know it will only last about a week and they'll get hardly any airtime at all.
-I'm looking forward to the baby stories coming to a head, even though I don't expect this will be resolved until Feb. sweeps unfortunately. Looking forward to Sami coming to storm in and stop the wedding and rain on Nicole's parade like the big bitch she is rather than sit in a corner and whine about what a slut Nicole is the way she does now. here's hoping this triggers the return of sweevil EJ.
-I like Brady being there for Nicole to help her pick up the pieces when her secret is exposed.

What's not so great:
-So sick of this Theo autism story. Sorry, but it just does nothing for me.
-Max and Chelsea... yawn.
-Bope "trust issues" and Kayla falls ill? BIG YAWN.
-Nothing about Melanie falling and hitting her head on a rock.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

I, too, want Steve and Hope to have a steamy affair. I wasn't keen on the idea of them hooking up until I saw clips of them from the eighties.
For the most part, these spoilers are narcolepsy inducing. The idea of EJ and Philip embracing their darkness again is titilating, I like that Chloe can't get Daniel out of her mind, and I like Chex. Everything else sounds so predictable and stale.

jules

Jonatha
Dec 17 2008, 12:00 PM
Please link to DR:

Oh baby! 2009 is going to be explosive in Salem starting with two bundles of joy, new love matches, and 'issues' between supercouple Bo and Hope. Head writer Dena Higley forecasts the future:

*"Rafe risks everything to save Sami, is it because that is his job, or because he is falling in love with her? And if he does, is Sami going to return his love or come back to Salem to wreak havoc on EJ and Nicole? Is Sami going to keep the secret of the daughter she shares with EJ or use the information to stop their pending marriage?

*Pregnancy worlds will collide as Sami and Nicole both welcome babies into the world. There's a lot for EJ to discover, but will he at any time soon? His attention is on building the DiMera empire and embracing his dark side. Is his business going to be enough of a distraction to keep him from finding out about Nicole's baby?

*Philip is going to be releasing more and more of his Kiriakis genes as he begins to become dangerous and more of a target for both Stephanie and Melanie.

*Marlena will fight for John's past and future.

*Brady will do all he can to help Marlena and his father. He will also prove to be a hero to Nicole. Does he still have a place for Nicole in his heart?

*Bo and Hope are forced to deal with trust issues as Kayla's life hangs in the balance and only Steve's love can save her.

*Kate will have to choose between two of Salem's most powerful men.

*Chloe continues to plan her Valentine's Day wedding to Lucas while hiding her guilty feelings about Daniel.

*Abe, Lexie, and Theo will gain new ground in their fight against autism.

*Max and Chelsea risk everything for love."

Sami needs to go on a long vacation and take Rafe with her. I LOL at those who call the J&M stuff repetitive after the weeks and weeks of "Safe" two we've had to endure. Max/Chelsea was a flop the first time, wasn't it? The rest sounds zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Thanks for posting.
Edited by jules, Dec 17 2008, 03:24 PM.

zyona

When she said new love matches, i think she means Daniel and Chloe.

Beth
Member Avatar

Max needs some new relatives. At least Bo, Hope, Steve, and Kayla have a story. Brady/Nicole/EJ/Sami/Rafe the quint trangle from H--L. Some please pick a dance partner---PLEASE. Marlena and John I'm surprised they are even mentioned since they are leaving.

Tammy
Member Avatar

zyona
Dec 17 2008, 03:24 PM
That man has a new "love match" every two minutes lol.

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

Tammy
Dec 17 2008, 03:54 PM
zyona
LOL,True.

Jonatha

Tammy
zyona
Funny, when Shawn Christian first came to Days we were all saying his first bedding would be Lexie. Since that time he's bedded nearly every one but. I guess it's going to take a little more time until Lexie's turn. :biggrin:

zyona

Jonatha
Dec 17 2008, 04:10 PM
Tammy
zyona
Funny, when Shawn Christian first came to Days we were all saying his first bedding would be Lexie. Since that time he's bedded nearly every one but. I guess it's going to take a little more time until Lexie's turn. :biggrin:
I thought he only slept with Kate.

cjknick
Member Avatar

I take it that Nicole/Sami/EJ and Rafe are the headliners since she only goes into detail about them .... It would not bother me one bit if they back burned these pairings ... Even though I like EJ I would rather he be backburned then going in the direction that they are taking him. This EJ is boring! Pairing him with Nicole has made this very exciting character dull dull dull!

It seems to me that the Sami/Rafe relationship is a bit up in the air - perhaps this pairing did not pass the chemistry test!! The direction of this storyline seems a bit vague and rather odd!
Edited by cjknick, Dec 17 2008, 05:11 PM.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Jonatha
Tammy
zyona
Daniel has only had sex with one woman, Kate.

marisol40

Quote:

Ewww... No the new love match is going to be between me and the bottle of Pepto-Bismol I'm going to need to watch those two.

Tammy
Member Avatar

DolceDiMera
Dec 17 2008, 05:01 PM
Jonatha
Tammy
zyona
True he has only slept with Kate. That doesn't mean that he hasn't tried to slip his "stethoscope" to several different women. ;)

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Jonatha
Tammy
zyona
Ewww, I don't want that creep anywhere near Lexie.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Tammy
Dec 17 2008, 05:41 PM
DolceDiMera
Dec 17 2008, 05:01 PM
Jonatha
Tammy
zyona
True he has only slept with Kate. That doesn't mean that he hasn't tried to slip his "stethoscope" to several different women. ;)
So true, so true

Daniel is truly a manwhore..... :puke:

MCKELLY

Fantastic!!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply