Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for week of January 5th; *UPDATED 12/30*
Topic Started: Dec 17 2008, 03:03 PM (12,062 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thanks once again to an anonymous source!

For the week of January 5th - January 9th:

---Sami tended to sick Rafe, whose stab wound had become infected. When he became delirious, Sami tried to use the opportunity to call the convent. Hilda came by with a present and caught Sami. She warned that an impulsive slip could cost Sami and Rafe their lives. Sami didn't listen. When Rafe passed out, Sami slipped out. Meanwhile, Hilda came face-to-face with the killer.

---Nicole tracked down the young pregnant girl, Mia, and pleaded with her to reconsider. She agreed, but under one condition: she had to meet Nicole's fiancé. Nicole agreed, and called Brady. Brady showed up, but refused to pretend to be the fiancé in question. Mia told Nicole to forget it. Nicole took out her anger on Brady, who finally left, fed up. Nicole broke down, Mia saw her and took pity. Mia agreed to reconsider, but she still had to meet EJ.

---After Kate told Daniel it was over, he was ready to move on. Then Chloe and Lucas returned home to learn that Kate had planned their engagement party. Chloe assured Lucas she still wanted to get married, but she was still thinking about Daniel. Chloe was surprised by a gift from Kate – a dress for the party. She went upstairs to get ready, and Daniel followed. He helped her zip into her dress while advising her not to go through with the party. He continued to press her about her feelings for him and she finally gave in. They kissed, just as Lucas came looking for Chloe.

---Things continued to be testy between Stephanie and Melanie. Stephanie called Melanie out on her intentions to snare Philip. Later, things heated up between Stephanie and Philip, until he put on the brakes. In response, Stephanie slapped him. They argued, but quickly made up and it looked like they were going to make love, until they realized it would mean more if they waited. Kate, who has clearly turned over a new leaf, gave Philip and Stephanie her blessing regarding their relationship.

---Max and Chelsea ran into each other at Chez Rouge and tried to feel each other out regarding their "relationship." Max offered himself up as a date to Chloe and Lucas's engagement party, but Chelsea didn't think he was serious and showed up alone. She was shocked to learn Kate had ended her relationship with Daniel.

---Lexie brought Theo to visit Stefano.

**UPDATED 12/23**

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Sami tends to a sick Rafe; EJ confronts Nicole about disappearing on New Year's Eve; Stephanie makes a discovery about Melanie.

Tuesday
Bo's premonition comes true when Theo is suddenly rushed to the emergency room after a bad fall; Nicole begs Dr. Baker to release the name and address of the girl who wnated to give up her baby.

Wednesday
Nicole agrees to go forward with the meeting between her fiancé and Mia; Brady confronts EJ regarding DiMera business.

Thursday
John tells Charlotte he's decided to go through with the hypnosis; Mia tells a saddened Nicole that she'll reconsider her baby's adoption.

Friday
Sami takes advantage of Rafe's state to call the convent, but Rafe wakens during her attempt; Daniel presses Chloe to admit her true feelings for him.

**UPDATED 12/27**

Daily spoilers

Monday, January 5th
Sami takes care of Rafe; Nicole searches for Dr. Baker; Stephanie learns something about Melanie; Philip and Stephanie reconnect passionately; Lexie and Stefano get into an argument.

Tuesday, January 6th
Theo is rushed to the hospital; Bo continues to be disturbed by his visions; Nicole asks Dr. Baker for the name and address of the woman who wanted to give up her baby; Kate tells Daniel she wants to put their relationship on hold.

Wednesday, January 7th
Nicole asks Brady to pretend to be her fiance; Brady confronts E.J.; Lucas asks Chloe if she is having second thoughts about marriage; Lexie and Abe share an emotional moment.

Thursday, January 8th
Brady tells Mia he is not Nicole's fiance; John decides to go through with the hypnosis; Kate tells Lucas that she and Daniel are no longer a couple; Max and Chelsea run into each other at Chez Rouge.

Friday, January 9th
Sami tries to make a call to the convent; Daniel asks Chloe to admit how she feels about him; Chelsea discovers that Kate offered Daniel his freedom; John goes under hypnosis.

**UPDATED 12/30**

From Soaps.com:

The Week of January 5:

Kate tells Daniel that she wants to take a break from their
relationship.

Nicole finds pre-nup papers that fall out of EJ's briefcase.

Hope convinces Bo to take a romantic break with her.

Theo must undergo surgery to relieve pressure on his brain.

Max offers himself as Chelsea's date for the engagement party.

Thursday January 8:

Lucas loses it and punches Daniel.

Friday January 9:

John remembers seeing Marlena on a pier many years ago.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Angie79
Dec 17 2008, 03:03 PM
The only good spoiler.

----

What the fuck is wrong with Sami? She's like a little baby that runs out when she's not allowed. Why did she go to a safehouse if she's not gonna take it serious? WORST CHARACTER IN THE SHOWS HISTORY!

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

For crying out loud,WTF is John and Marlena,HELLO there leaving soon,I can feel the half a** ending coming. :soapbox:
Edited by JohnandMarlenaFreak, Dec 17 2008, 03:30 PM.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Slap me silly and call me crazy, but I love all of these!

So glad that Phillip and Stephanie are waiting to consummate! Can we get a little romance now?

Kate breaking up with Daniel? Really? Chloe giving into feelings? I love it!

Nicole/Mia? I'm sure it will play out desperately.
Sami/Rafe? I am interested to see where this goes...

Thanks for sharing!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Angie79
Later, things heated up between Stephanie and Philip, until he put on the brakes. In response, Stephanie slapped him. They argued, but quickly made up and it looked like they were going to make love, until they realized it would mean more if they waited.
I know all rape victims do not act the same, but it just does not make sense to me that Stephanie would slap Philip for putting the brakes on. But then, nothing about that super-rushed* relationship makes any sense to me. And, of course, the continued presence of Melanie is not helping matters for me.

*I know it sounds weird to call it super-rushed given what I just posted, but my point is not that I have any problem with them waiting to have sex, in that I feel like they do need to slow down--it's that it seems strange to me to have a rape victim be angry with a man for wanting to be sure the time is right. I'm sure it has something to do with Melanie though. :puke: I mean, what doesn't?
Edited by Paxton, Dec 17 2008, 03:36 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Angie79
It's about damn time!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Paxton
Dec 17 2008, 03:33 PM
I know all rape victims do not act the same, but it just does not make sense to me that Stephanie would slap Philip for putting the brakes on. But then, nothing about that super-rushed relationship makes any sense to me. And, of course, the continued presence of Melanie is not helping matters for me.
I bet Higley forgot Stephanie was raped.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Alligato
Dec 17 2008, 03:31 PM
Slap me silly and call me crazy, but I love all of these!

So glad that Phillip and Stephanie are waiting to consummate! Can we get a little romance now?

Kate breaking up with Daniel? Really? Chloe giving into feelings? I love it!

Nicole/Mia? I'm sure it will play out desperately.
Sami/Rafe? I am interested to see where this goes...

Thanks for sharing!
I agree.

I did not think Kate would simply break up with Daniel. Wow...I thought they would hold on to that until the truth came out. Glad to see Kate turning over a new leaf but somehow I think an affair between Chloe and Daniel will bring her back to the "old" Kate.

The engagement party sounds great and Sami is going to be guilty as hell because it's likely her selfishness that gets Hilda killed.

The Nicole stuff continues to build nicely.

Lexie bringing Theo to Stefano is nice.

I like the Philip/Stephanie stuff but I agree about the rape. I don't think it's been forgotten because Stephanie flashed back to it on the train to France with Max. It's not something I want to be milked but given this is a new relationship, it should be mentioned.

Looking good overall IMO.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Dec 17 2008, 03:39 PM.

Beth
Member Avatar

These don't sound too bad. I hope things are going to get better.

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Drake's Back!!

Where the hell is John and Marlena. I mean they are leaving soon. They need to get this story moving!! They don't have to time to dilly-dally. I imagine in the last week they are going to be rushing to get them off the show! I hate you Ken Corday!! I freakin' hate you!

Firing them is one thing, but not giving them a proper send off!!!! This is just absurd!!

Mason

Sounds boring as usual.

Not interested in Philip/Stephanie.

Not interested in Max/Chelsea Part II.

Not interested in Sami/Rafe AT ALL.

six
Member Avatar

It's about time Stefano meets Theo. Maybe Lexie will eventually go back to being more Dimera-like.

Too bad that Hilda, the only consistently tolerable person in the wp suckfest is going to die. I'm glad Sami is showing her sneaky side again, though. It'll give her something to do between griping and whining.

Stephanie and Philip have chemistry, and it's good that things aren't going at warp speed. And, Kate's not going to meddle, for once. Thank God we're not going down that road again.

The Nicole stuff is okay. I can't wait for her to be exposed though.

I'm sick of Daniel trying out all the women in town. Can he just go? Please? Maybe the new psychologist can treat him for his fetish for sick people first, though.

Chex- not quite as sick as stax, but still pushing it.

Emma Frost
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie!

hops
Member Avatar

maggs
Dec 17 2008, 03:44 PM
Where the hell is John and Marlena. I mean they are leaving soon. They need to get this story moving!! They don't have to time to dilly-dally. I imagine in the last week they are going to be rushing to get them off the show! I hate you Ken Corday!! I freakin' hate you!

Firing them is one thing, but not giving them a proper send off!!!! This is just absurd!!
I'll just ditto this!

zyona

six
Dec 17 2008, 06:39 PM
It's about time Stefano meets Theo. Maybe Lexie will eventually go back to being more Dimera-like.

Too bad that Hilda, the only consistently tolerable person in the wp suckfest is going to die. I'm glad Sami is showing her sneaky side again, though. It'll give her something to do between griping and whining.

Stephanie and Philip have chemistry, and it's good that things aren't going at warp speed. And, Kate's not going to meddle, for once. Thank God we're not going down that road again.

The Nicole stuff is okay. I can't wait for her to be exposed though.

I'm sick of Daniel trying out all the women in town. Can he just go? Please? Maybe the new psychologist can treat him for his fetish for sick people first, though.

Chex- not quite as sick as stax, but still pushing it.
why not they share the same last name for GOD sake.

ericfan400

thanks for the spoilers. No reason to watch the show

ges
Member Avatar

Mason
Dec 17 2008, 04:18 PM
Sounds boring as usual.

Not interested in Philip/Stephanie.

Not interested in Max/Chelsea Part II.

Not interested in Sami/Rafe AT ALL.
:drunk: O.K. I don't need to read further. This show has been a guilty pleasure for me for as long as I can remember. My family mocks me because I watch a soap opera and always have. I don't give a crap. But, today I realized that (for some) when the quality is gone, it's over. I have put up with alot of crap over more than a 25 yr. lifespan. I used to lay on my Mother's tummy for my hour "nap" (lol) while she watched her "show".

Today did me in. They are using more hair gel than the entire country of Australia needs in one fiscal year. In one episode.
E.J. looks like his head was thrust into an oil refinery reserve depository and drenched until maximum saturation was achieved. Max looked like his balls accidentally made contact with his Christmas light display and he became permenantly damaged as a result. I must say, today, they did not put a lot of wierd bobby pins and mousse in Melanie's hair so , in fact, she almost looked normal. Nicole looked like a fucking moron that took out her retainer elastic from her mouth and made a Jr. High pony tail. Plus the other day she was wearing fucking fur. How Green is that NBC? You fucking hypocrites.
However I do digress. I have had it with Higley. I was waiting for the ratings to come out to confirm my suspiscions that she is a fucking idiot. But, guess what? The ratings are good! So the only conclusion that I can make is that I am insane.
For some unknown reason I , alone think that this show sucks beyond all words. Therefore I have the problem.
So, I'm not going to watch the show that was my favorite part of the day anymore. Because it is an abortion.
If the ratings are good I don't have a leg to stand on. There must be something wrong with me. :shrug: :puke:

ericfan400

I agree with you completely

ges
Member Avatar

hops
Dec 17 2008, 07:55 PM
maggs
Dec 17 2008, 03:44 PM

I'll just ditto this!
Hi Sixxy! :wave:

marisol40

Quote:

But, guess what? The ratings are good!

If these are good ratings then I would hate to see what bad ones look like...lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply