Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for week of January 5th; *UPDATED 12/30*
Topic Started: Dec 17 2008, 03:03 PM (12,115 Views)
ges
Member Avatar

Does someone actually agree with me or am I dreaming?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ges
Member Avatar

Marisol, they aren't that different than the last ratings.

marisol40

So that just means that 2.0 people have a high tolerance for shit. When this show starts hanging with Y& R or B & B, then I will acknowledge that ratings are good.

zyona

ges
Dec 17 2008, 09:47 PM
Does someone actually agree with me or am I dreaming?
You are not alone, Dena is a hack with her crazy boy Corday.

Kenny
Member Avatar

"Kate, who has clearly turned over a new leaf, gave Philip and Stephanie her blessing regarding their relationship."

So now Kate is a goody-goody? UGH!

Chloe and Lucas having an engagement party just makes me laugh. Just the thought of them being a couple makes me roll my eyes!

Please don't tell me they're going to throw Chelsea back in Daniel's orbit now that she knows about Kate ending things with him. Actually, can we just get rid of Daniel altogether? I'm tired of him jumping from woman to woman. The last thing we need is a giant Chelsea/Max/Daniel/Kate/Chloe/Lucas mess.

I'm guessing that Bo, Hope, John, Marlena, Steve and Kayla won't be on?

Thanks, Angie! :)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Oh, and how curious that the teenage girl's name is Mia! I was thinking just the other day, "Wow... she looks alot like Kristen Renton and Mia Wasikowska."

Mia Wasikowska is the new Alice in Wonderland, by the way.

Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

finelildiva05

Angie79
Dec 17 2008, 03:03 PM

---After Kate told Daniel it was over, he was ready to move on. Then Chloe and Lucas returned home to learn that Kate had planned their engagement party. Chloe assured Lucas she still wanted to get married, but she was still thinking about Daniel. Chloe was surprised by a gift from Kate a dress for the party. She went upstairs to get ready, and Daniel followed. He helped her zip into her dress while advising her not to go through with the party. He continued to press her about her feelings for him and she finally gave in. They kissed, just as Lucas came looking for Chloe.

Ooh I wish Kate would walk in on Daniel and Chloe kissing and kick Chloe in her throat and Daniel where the sun don't shine.

Mason
Member Avatar

Kenny
Dec 18 2008, 12:59 AM
"Kate, who has clearly turned over a new leaf, gave Philip and Stephanie her blessing regarding their relationship."

It really shouldn't be any surprise. Higley neutered Kate in 2003, too.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Mason
Dec 18 2008, 01:09 AM
Kenny

I'm curious about that. If that happens again, that would piss me off.

I think Chloe and Daniel's affair will turn Kate back toward her ways but if she is softened too much, then I will be just as mad as the first time around.

Nicole Walker

I can't get over Daniel and Chloe. WTF!! This is awful. Daniel has been made to look like a complete azz. He has no problem moving thru women. How the hail was he ever married? He probably cheated.

lene
Member Avatar

Max and Chelsea, yeyeyeyeyey! YAY! :D

zyona

PhoenixRising05
Dec 18 2008, 01:57 AM
Mason
Dec 18 2008, 01:09 AM
Kenny

I'm curious about that. If that happens again, that would piss me off.

I think Chloe and Daniel's affair will turn Kate back toward her ways but if she is softened too much, then I will be just as mad as the first time around.
Oh i think her old self will surface once she finds out they hurt her baby boy Lucas.
Edited by zyona, Dec 18 2008, 07:37 AM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I'm weirdly uncomfortable with Sami worrying more about slipping out than being concerned about Rafe. I guess that's the old Sami, but, I dunno.
Ah, Hilda. One of the very few newbies with whom we could actually connect.
I'm just not sure what to make of all these, but Angie, you're a doll!

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

Good for Kate! She dumped Dr McSleazy. Good for her on supporting her sons.

Kyrai

ges
Dec 17 2008, 09:40 PM
:drunk: O.K. I don't need to read further. This show has been a guilty pleasure for me for as long as I can remember. My family mocks me because I watch a soap opera and always have. I don't give a crap. But, today I realized that (for some) when the quality is gone, it's over. I have put up with alot of crap over more than a 25 yr. lifespan. I used to lay on my Mother's tummy for my hour "nap" (lol) while she watched her "show".

Today did me in. They are using more hair gel than the entire country of Australia needs in one fiscal year. In one episode.
E.J. looks like his head was thrust into an oil refinery reserve depository and drenched until maximum saturation was achieved. Max looked like his balls accidentally made contact with his Christmas light display and he became permenantly damaged as a result. I must say, today, they did not put a lot of wierd bobby pins and mousse in Melanie's hair so , in fact, she almost looked normal. Nicole looked like a fucking moron that took out her retainer elastic from her mouth and made a Jr. High pony tail. Plus the other day she was wearing fucking fur. How Green is that NBC? You fucking hypocrites.
However I do digress. I have had it with Higley. I was waiting for the ratings to come out to confirm my suspiscions that she is a fucking idiot. But, guess what? The ratings are good! So the only conclusion that I can make is that I am insane.
For some unknown reason I , alone think that this show sucks beyond all words. Therefore I have the problem.
So, I'm not going to watch the show that was my favorite part of the day anymore. Because it is an abortion.
If the ratings are good I don't have a leg to stand on. There must be something wrong with me. :shrug: :puke:
I think the ratings are staying the same overall, but the demos are changing. I think they've actually lost a bit of their target demo female 18-49?, but are gaining in other categories like young girls and men 18+.

So if you're a woman 18-49 like me, I think maybe we're at least ok.

If you're in the other groups, wth is wrong with you! You should be loving this.
Edited by Kyrai, Dec 18 2008, 12:50 PM.

shiningstar

Thanks for posting Angie. 2009 is going to be just as pathetic and boring if not more so than 2008. I am liking Phil and Steph but know enough not to get attached. Dena/Melanie are going to ruin that pairing just as they have ruined the rest of the show.
Edited by shiningstar, Dec 18 2008, 03:11 PM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

shiningstar
Dec 18 2008, 03:11 PM
Thanks for posting Angie. 2009 is going to be just as pathetic and boring if not more so than 2008. I am liking Phil and Steph but know enough not to get attached. Dena/Melanie are going to ruin that pairing just as they have ruined the rest of the show.
I feel the same way,about PHilip and Stephanie and EJ and Nicole. It's very difficult to become attached to the couples or characters when they're consistently changing.

Alligato
Member Avatar

^ just chiming in to agree here. I have a few favorite new couples and looking forward to this possible Kate/Victor/Stefano story, but really I feel like I need to play it cool and just roll with whatever because it is hard to get attached then to have it trashed.

In case I don't tell you enough, thanks Angie for bringing us the goods! Muchas gracias!

Red Mist
Member Avatar

These suck...What a pathetic show. Thanks Angie

Jillybean

So, Dr. Pervy gets all hot and bothered feeling Chloe up as he examines her before surgery. Then helps her get dressed for her engagement party to Lucas....and wants to discuss their "relationship"....did I miss the memo, what relationship? What is it about that pervert that makes women swoon? I think he is a dirty disgusting doctor who should lose his license.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply