Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thaao posted, 12-18; he's been reading the dool boards, lol
Topic Started: Dec 18 2008, 10:19 PM (1,327 Views)
hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

http://www.thaaopenghlis.com/id2.htm

Click on his guestbook.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

LOL to him reading the boards.

I know he filmed quite a bit so we should see him alot in January, which is good. I hope he gets more material once they get back work.

Dr. Chip

That was awesome. When he's not thrilled about something, he just says so. His schedule is "inconsistent," which can be translated, "I don't think they know what the hell they're doing." And then he mentioned the idiots he has crossed paths with. Hmmm. I bet I can name two of them. :-)

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

He thanked us at his last chat for putting the red bow on his pic. lol He's talking about my banner which I use at the SC and here in my siggie. A friend of mine sent him links to the Thaao threads, so he must have been lurking. That's funny because we were joking around and saying hello to him in case he was lurking again.

Sux about him not working again for at least two weeks. It seems like one step forward and two steps back when it comes to being a Tanna fan.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

hoochielicious
Dec 18 2008, 10:51 PM
He thanked us at his last chat for putting the red bow on his pic. lol He's talking about my banner which I use at the SC and here in my siggie. A friend of mine sent him links to the Thaao threads, so he must have been lurking. That's funny because we were joking around and saying hello to him in case he was lurking again.

Sux about him not working again for at least two weeks. It seems like one step forward and two steps back when it comes to being a Tanna fan.
It may not be so bad. If he posts the next time and says it's been another two weeks, then I would be worried.

It seems the amount he has been working that he will be in alot of shows in January so maybe those shows will make everyone more confident that he is going to have more to do for a good amount of time.

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

PhoenixRising05
Dec 18 2008, 10:53 PM
hoochielicious

It may not be so bad. If he posts the next time and says it's been another two weeks, then I would be worried.

It seems the amount he has been working that he will be in alot of shows in January so maybe those shows will make everyone more confident that he is going to have more to do for a good amount of time.
With the spoilers of EJ becoming a baddie, looks like Tony is back in the position of being the "good" DiMera fighting against his relatives like he did with Stefano in the 80s. That could be good. Still, Anna should be involved, and she's not. :frustration:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

hoochielicious
Dec 18 2008, 11:10 PM
PhoenixRising05
hoochielicious

With the spoilers of EJ becoming a baddie, looks like Tony is back in the position of being the "good" DiMera fighting against his relatives like he did with Stefano in the 80s. That could be good. Still, Anna should be involved, and she's not. :frustration:
She should be in at least a supporting role but I don't see it.

I think the only reason she is back is Thaoo. I think he pushed for it and got it because Hogan liked the idea and the show was in the mood to bring everyone and their mother back at that time LOL.

I think your right about Tony being the good one. Could be interesting. I just hope they actually see it through this time.

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

PhoenixRising05
Dec 18 2008, 11:14 PM
hoochielicious
Dec 18 2008, 11:10 PM
PhoenixRising05
hoochielicious

She should be in at least a supporting role but I don't see it.

I think the only reason she is back is Thaoo. I think he pushed for it and got it because Hogan liked the idea and the show was in the mood to bring everyone and their mother back at that time LOL.

I think your right about Tony being the good one. Could be interesting. I just hope they actually see it through this time.
I don't see it either. Thaao was filming with Arianne. I'm looking forward to Tony investigating her. Thaao did say a little Andre comes out recently. If Tony fights fire with fire with Stefano and EJ, that should be fun.

Leann was hired pretty quickly after Thaao. Yeah, of course she was hired because of him. But I don't think Thaao demanded it, but I'm sure he suggested it. If he demanded it, you'd think he would demand a contract for her. Thaao said it was Corday's idea for Tony to be Andre. Thaao did not know when he came back that he was playing Andre until it showed up in the scripts.

Bringing back Rolf was bizarre considering he was stiff. lol Killing off Bart made no sense.

marianne557
Viscount/Viscountess
[ *  *  *  * ]
I would like the idea of a DiMera War story with EJ, Tony and Stefano. I would rather see Tony going back to the bad side instead of EJ. ALthough I love EJ better when he was his bad self. I would like to see Tony struggling with his good and bad side and Anna being there for him. But I have a feeling I will be disappointed again.

I think the scenes with Tony and Nicole will be good. I would love to see the Andre side of Tony and how Thaao will play that.

LOL sounds like he is really curious about what we are saying on the boards about him. I think he is pleased though. I still want to know exactly which ones he was in and what he read, although some of us have a pretty good idea by the comments he made! :lol:

Sindacco
Member Avatar

I want both Tony and EJ bad fighting together against Stefano.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Thaao is just way too cool, and he treats his fans well and with respect, from what I understand, and he doesn't put up with any garbage. I also respect him because of his background and the fact that he just seems so self-assured. He jumps right into other projects or traveling. I've enjoyed reading his comments on his fan board and I wanna be Marianne that photo in the WORST way!!

pspcindy
Member Avatar

I miss Tony. The bit last week was not enough. Of course, I love all the DiMeras!

thanks for the link-Thaao's picture is sensational.

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

ladyofthelake
Dec 20 2008, 09:00 PM
Thaao is just way too cool, and he treats his fans well and with respect, from what I understand, and he doesn't put up with any garbage. I also respect him because of his background and the fact that he just seems so self-assured. He jumps right into other projects or traveling. I've enjoyed reading his comments on his fan board and I wanna be Marianne that photo in the WORST way!!
Marianne's such a hooch. She also has a pic of herself, Thaao, and Bryan.

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

Love Thao,I want him on Buzzworthy Radio one day,now his opinions I would to listen too.

Jonatha

My gosh, the photos of Thaao in Egypt are absolutely breathtaking! Thanks for sharing, Hoochie.

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Dec 21 2008, 10:39 AM
Love Thao,I want him on Buzzworthy Radio one day,now his opinions I would to listen too.
Thaao was on Buzzworthy this year. Go check the archives.

marianne557
Viscount/Viscountess
[ *  *  *  * ]
ladyofthelake
He really is the best. Very genuine. He shares alot with us when he doesn't have to.

Sucks to be you LOL! Really I am one lucky hooch! All I did was ask and those two were just so sweet about it.

marianne557
Viscount/Viscountess
[ *  *  *  * ]
hoochielicious
Dec 20 2008, 09:27 PM
ladyofthelake
true dat! Hey alot of others got their pic with Bryan and Thaao. You didn't?

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

marianne557
Dec 21 2008, 04:44 PM
hoochielicious
ladyofthelake
No. :frown:

marianne557
Viscount/Viscountess
[ *  *  *  * ]
hoochielicious
Dec 21 2008, 10:49 PM
marianne557
Dec 21 2008, 04:44 PM
hoochielicious
ladyofthelake
No. :frown:
ahh :shrug: and why not?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply