Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thaao posted, 12-18; he's been reading the dool boards, lol
Topic Started: Dec 18 2008, 10:19 PM (1,338 Views)
hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

marianne557
Dec 22 2008, 09:57 PM
hoochielicious
Dec 21 2008, 10:49 PM
marianne557
Dec 21 2008, 04:44 PM
hoochielicious
Dec 20 2008, 09:27 PM
ladyofthelake
Dec 20 2008, 09:00 PM
Thaao is just way too cool, and he treats his fans well and with respect, from what I understand, and he doesn't put up with any garbage. I also respect him because of his background and the fact that he just seems so self-assured. He jumps right into other projects or traveling. I've enjoyed reading his comments on his fan board and I wanna be Marianne that photo in the WORST way!!
Marianne's such a hooch. She also has a pic of herself, Thaao, and Bryan.
true dat! Hey alot of others got their pic with Bryan and Thaao. You didn't?
No. :frown:
ahh :shrug: and why not?
I tried, but I think I only got one with Thaao.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

koos

Why would anyone want Tony on the bad side? He was only bad maybe his first year, if that. The rest was written away as Andre, which is just fine with me.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

I want Tony good or bad, I want him somewhere in the middle.

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

Hell, I would be happy just having him on good or bad. I would like him to do bad things for a good end. Fight dirty.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply