Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Darin Brooks to star in football comedy
Topic Started: Dec 19 2008, 05:11 PM (1,652 Views)
PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Mikegoldy
Dec 21 2008, 03:42 PM
PhoenixRising05
Dec 21 2008, 03:31 PM
Amello
Dec 21 2008, 03:28 PM
Tripp
Dec 21 2008, 03:23 PM
PhoenixRising05
Dec 21 2008, 03:09 PM
OneBadKitty
Dec 20 2008, 10:38 PM
If Max is written off, I think it will be because DB wants to leave.
Yep.

And I think you and I got or heard the same tidbit, OBK.

I have a feeling it depends on if the pilot gets picked up, though. If he leaves, I would bet they would recast because that would leave Chelsea without a love interest again.
Max isn't much of a love interest anyway.
That's only because, like many other characters on this show, he's had multiple personalities.
You can say that again.

Every writer has had a different vision and the character has suffered. I like Darin and feel like Hogan had something going with him and Abby. It's a shame that didn't materialize. I remember being so shocked when they brought him on. I never thought we would see or hear from him or Frankie again.

I like goldy's idea of bringing Jeremy on. I think the show needs to bring back some familiar names within budget so bring Jeremy back a reformed many but still with an edge and with a better actor. The Horton family needs re-replenishing. We really don't need anymore Brady's.
Yep, I think the budget can handle a talented newbie actor to play Jeremy Horton, and early thirtysomething woman to play Sara Horton. It could really bring the Hortons back into focus, with Maggie as the new matriarch :)
Definitely can sign me up for that.

I nominate Emily Harper for Sarah Horton :biggrin: .
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mikegoldy
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Dec 21 2008, 04:07 PM
Mikegoldy
Dec 21 2008, 03:42 PM
PhoenixRising05
Dec 21 2008, 03:31 PM
Amello
Dec 21 2008, 03:28 PM
Tripp
Dec 21 2008, 03:23 PM
PhoenixRising05
Dec 21 2008, 03:09 PM
OneBadKitty
Dec 20 2008, 10:38 PM
If Max is written off, I think it will be because DB wants to leave.
Yep.

And I think you and I got or heard the same tidbit, OBK.

I have a feeling it depends on if the pilot gets picked up, though. If he leaves, I would bet they would recast because that would leave Chelsea without a love interest again.
Max isn't much of a love interest anyway.
That's only because, like many other characters on this show, he's had multiple personalities.
You can say that again.

Every writer has had a different vision and the character has suffered. I like Darin and feel like Hogan had something going with him and Abby. It's a shame that didn't materialize. I remember being so shocked when they brought him on. I never thought we would see or hear from him or Frankie again.

I like goldy's idea of bringing Jeremy on. I think the show needs to bring back some familiar names within budget so bring Jeremy back a reformed many but still with an edge and with a better actor. The Horton family needs re-replenishing. We really don't need anymore Brady's.
Yep, I think the budget can handle a talented newbie actor to play Jeremy Horton, and early thirtysomething woman to play Sara Horton. It could really bring the Hortons back into focus, with Maggie as the new matriarch :)
Definitely can sign me up for that.

I nominate Emily Harper for Sarah Horton :biggrin: .
Emily Harper would be great! lol In my wildest fan fiction mind, even though I often thought Sara would be a Dr to follow the Horton legacy, I ultimately saw her as a lawyer like Mickey, who would clash with EJ at every turn. Sort of a modern day
Mason and Julia from Santa Barbara. You could also pair Sara with Rafe or Brady. Lots to do for the character. Anyway, back to poor Max lol

Days4Life

ladyofthelake
Dec 21 2008, 01:38 PM
lene
Dec 20 2008, 11:38 PM
I hope he's not going anywhere. If so, i'm done. chex is the only reason i'm watching.
Wow. Most people seem to not like Max anymore. All I can remember from Max and Chelsea (I refuse to call them by their combined names because that would ruin my favorite snack!!) is that disgusting car scene they had when Max first showed up again :frustration:
Same here. That was so disgusting and completely ruined Max for me. Chelsea, too, to some extent, although she has occasionally had some good material that made me like her. But really, both characters could leave, and I'd be fine with it.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Days4Life
Dec 24 2008, 11:56 AM
ladyofthelake
Dec 21 2008, 01:38 PM
lene
Dec 20 2008, 11:38 PM
I hope he's not going anywhere. If so, i'm done. chex is the only reason i'm watching.
Wow. Most people seem to not like Max anymore. All I can remember from Max and Chelsea (I refuse to call them by their combined names because that would ruin my favorite snack!!) is that disgusting car scene they had when Max first showed up again :frustration:
Same here. That was so disgusting and completely ruined Max for me. Chelsea, too, to some extent, although she has occasionally had some good material that made me like her. But really, both characters could leave, and I'd be fine with it.
Posted Image

just in case, LOL.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply