Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Promo for wk of 12/22 - UPDATED
Topic Started: Dec 19 2008, 07:39 PM (3,868 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

12/22: Edit by Ellie: The preview Angie posted seems to have been taken offline, and the embedded video isn't available anymore. That makes sense, since it was the preview for next week's shows that NBC seemed to have put up by mistake. We can always rely on Angie to get us that extra scoop! :smile:

Thanks to PhoenixRising05 for noticing that NBC replaced that promo with this one today:

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Daniel/Chloe? Max/Chelsea?

Is this REALLY supposed to make people want to watch, on Christmas week, no less? LoL

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Wait, where is Christmas?

This seems more like a preview for New Year's week. I think the show made a mistake LOL. That is all that is talked about in this promo is New Year's. Don't get me wrong it looks very good IMO and makes me think New Year's may be better then it sounds but I think they got their promos screwed up. EJ proposes next week. The party where Chloe/Daniel go missing is next week. This all seems to fit in with the spoilers for the week of 12/29.

I wouldn't be surprised if they messed up. The site has been acting weird, at least for me. I've tried voting in the Christmas poll for the Horton family and it only seems to show results for the Dimera family. Weird.

I do like the whole midnight aspect and Chloe and Daniel look hot.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Dec 19 2008, 07:46 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Yeah, I don't think any of this happens next week. They must have screwed up.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^I don't think it matters much since the promos hardly air anyway. It just makes me mad because I wanted to see some Christmas highlights.

Guess I will just have to be surprised but the promo looked good, otherwise. They should've just did a joint promo for the two weeks and called it "Holidays in Salem." I did see Doug, Julie, and Maggie in the promo so it looks like Maggie throws a good party.

I hope people comment on the screwup so maybe we get the actual Christmas week promo LOL.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Dec 19 2008, 07:57 PM.

Ponz
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Dec 19 2008, 07:56 PM
Guess I will just have to be surprised but the promo looked good, otherwise. They should've just did a joint promo for the two weeks and called it "Holidays in Salem." I did see Doug, Julie, and Maggie in the promo so it looks like Maggie throws a good party.
Perhaps they did and couldn't find anything to feature from the first week. It's strange that they wouldn't include the ornament hanging, though.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Ponz
Dec 19 2008, 08:05 PM
PhoenixRising05
Dec 19 2008, 07:56 PM
Perhaps they did and couldn't find anything to feature from the first week. It's strange that they wouldn't include the ornament hanging, though.
You could be right but there is alot going on next week. Nicole/Dr. Baker (and they have been pimping Nicole's story so I can't see them not wanting to promote it), Bo/Theo, the ornament hanging, etc. I don't know. It's weird. I think someone in promotion screwed up big time because nothing in here is for this week.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Love this promo! My 3 favorite current couples are featured.
Ej down on his knees, swoonworthy. I love seeing EJ with a woman who is actually elated about the prospect of sharing her life with him, not repulsed by the idea. Come on, Dena, please reconsider ruining them.
Daniel and Chloe are steamy as always. That Chex kiss looked pretty hot and even the Philanie kiss looked passionate, although I'm still not a Philanie fan.
Edited by DolceDiMera, Dec 19 2008, 08:29 PM.

aimees76
Member Avatar

The proposal would be so much sweeter if not for ... well ... oh well. Still love that part. The rest, bleh.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Lame

Alligato
Member Avatar

I don't think I can remember the last time someone was proposed to on Days...especially down on one knee where the woman just rejoiced and it was all romantic.

Wait, how did Lucas propose to Chloe? Was it in the hospital?
Anyways, the whole promo looked great...I love all the couples (well, still not sure about Chex) and it is great to see a midnight countdown! I love that kind of stuff.

We are jumping the gun a bit...must be a mistape...get it? mistake? Sorry. Long day...going to bed soon!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Alligato
Dec 19 2008, 09:37 PM
I don't think I can remember the last time someone was proposed to on Days...especially down on one knee where the woman just rejoiced and it was all romantic.

Wait, how did Lucas propose to Chloe? Was it in the hospital?
Anyways, the whole promo looked great...I love all the couples (well, still not sure about Chex) and it is great to see a midnight countdown! I love that kind of stuff.

We are jumping the gun a bit...must be a mistape...get it? mistake? Sorry. Long day...going to bed soon!
Your right. It has been a while since we got a traditional proposal. I think Shawn proposed to Mimi on one knee in the hospital but that sucked. Wait, didn't Shawn propose to Belle on the beach? That may be the last real traditional one.

The mistake, Alligato, is that this promo seems to cover next week's events rather then the ones for this week. We'll see what happens. I'm going to keep my eyes peeled in case they show a different one on TV this week. I don't expect them to change the online one. I don't think they will check enough to be aware of the error.

zyona

Is there some kind of group who are against incest relationship that can talk to Dool. I don't care how many times it can be justified Max is Chelsea's uncle and that should stop them from kissing. It is SICK!!!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Max and Cheslea! :wub2:

They're already promoting New Year's? Shouldn't this promo be for next week? I wanted a Christmas promo, damn it!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^You and me both LOL.

Too bad people on NBC.com are too busy bitching about couples and not actually commenting on the apparent mistake here. Maybe if some of them over there asked if there was a mistake, the moron who screwed this up would notice and maybe fix this. Oh wait...this is NBC...probably will let it pass LOL.

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

Whoopy,watching my dog take a dump is more entertaining than that.

Alligato
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Dec 19 2008, 10:04 PM

Too bad people on NBC.com are too busy bitching about couples and not actually commenting on the apparent mistake here.
That is the one thing that I love Angie for...posting the NBC promo on DR instead of a link where I would have to actually go to NBC and watch it and be forced to read the most ridiculous commentary on the NBC boards.
"EJ doesn't love Nicole, he loves Sami. Sami would never lie to him like Nicole." for the 150th time makes me want to shoot back scotch. :drunk:

Kenny
Member Avatar

I'm glad the show screwed up the promos. Now I know a week ahead of time what I won't be watching, LoL.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Alligato
Dec 19 2008, 10:10 PM
PhoenixRising05
Dec 19 2008, 10:04 PM

Too bad people on NBC.com are too busy bitching about couples and not actually commenting on the apparent mistake here.
That is the one thing that I love Angie for...posting the NBC promo on DR instead of a link where I would have to actually go to NBC and watch it and be forced to read the most ridiculous commentary on the NBC boards.
"EJ doesn't love Nicole, he loves Sami. Sami would never lie to him like Nicole." for the 150th time makes me want to shoot back scotch. :drunk:
Definitely something to be grateful for.

Thanks, Angie! :smile: .

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Why is Max kissing another one of his nieces? That's must-miss TV for me. EJ and Nicole look good though.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply