Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
That 70's Show
Topic Started: Dec 22 2008, 09:33 PM (1,852 Views)
Scott
Member Avatar

It hasn't been off the air for that long, but it was still great!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Scott
Dec 22 2008, 09:33 PM
It hasn't been off the air for that long, but it was still great!!!
I didn't like it without Topher Grace.
Quote Post Goto Top

Scott
Member Avatar

No I didn't either I think the earlier seasons were the best...the last one was a let down...Topher Grace really did make the show imo. Everyone on the show was great but him and Ashton Kutcher leaving really hurt the show.

Mason

Kitty and Red made the show for me! I preferred them to all of the younger characters, actually.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mason
Dec 22 2008, 10:37 PM
Kitty and Red made the show for me! I preferred them to all of the younger characters, actually.
It's not that Eric was my favourite character. But he was kind of portrayed as the lead and once he was gone, plus bringing in that new guy, it was unwatchable for me. They had a nice finale though.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

They brought in a new guy?

I kind of stopped watching after Donna dyed her hair blonde, so I must have missed this, LoL.

Scott
Member Avatar

Yeah they brought in Seth Meyer's brother to fill Eric's role, but he filled Kelso's more if I remember correctly. The finale was nice though...and Kitty and Red and even Bob were, most of the time, the funniest part of the show.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mason
Dec 22 2008, 11:15 PM
They brought in a new guy?

I kind of stopped watching after Donna dyed her hair blonde, so I must have missed this, LoL.
Seriously, once she went blonde the show started to decrease in quality LOL It's ALL her fault!!!

Yeah, the new guy SUCKED!
Quote Post Goto Top

Scott
Member Avatar

i do miss the show though...does anyone remember when they tried to do That 80's Show?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Scott
Dec 22 2008, 11:25 PM
i do miss the show though...does anyone remember when they tried to do That 80's Show?
OMG, yes. What ... a disaster! HAHA

And yeah I watch re-runs all the time.
Quote Post Goto Top

Scott
Member Avatar

That 80's Show could have worked if it was done right lol...

I watch reruns every chance I get.

Mason

I loved That 80s Show! I don't know why everyone hated it. Honestly, I think I even preferred it to 70s, LoL.
Edited by Mason, Dec 22 2008, 11:32 PM.

Scott
Member Avatar

I loved the girl with the crazy hair...at least I think it was a girl.

Mason

^ LoL, that was Chyler Leigh (she now plays Lexie on Grey's Anatomy...hard to believe she's the same person, haha).

Scott
Member Avatar

:omg: What?!?!?!! That's crazy!
Edited by Scott, Dec 23 2008, 12:01 AM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Okay, I didn't know they tried That 80's show. When did they do that? I have been watching That 70's show all day, a marathon is on ABC family. I hated when Topher and Kelso left as well, even though I watched it still, it wasn't the same. It lasted a long time though, more than some sitcoms.

Scott
Member Avatar

They tried to do That 80's Show after the first couple of seasons of That 70s Show did well.

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

Hangin' out.....down the street.....the same ol' thing.....we did last week....not a thing to do....we'll talk to you...we're all all right! we're all all right!!
hello Wisconsin!

Daytime
Member Avatar

JackieMilaKunis
Feb 27 2009, 10:44 PM
Jackie Burkart/Mila Kunis made the show, without her the show would be Nothing.
Were you sort of disappointed that she ended up with Fez, instead of Hyde. I was kind of rooting for Jackie and Hyde. They were total opposites, but it worked.

Scott
Member Avatar

I preferred Jackie and Hyde to Jackie and Fez but I guess it makes sense that Fez finally go the girl.

My favorite character through out the entire series was definitely Laurie!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply