Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: 2009 Preview! (Corday interview); Jan 6th issue; Article Summary.
Topic Started: Dec 24 2008, 10:32 AM (6,152 Views)
King
Member Avatar

I have to give Higley or Corday or whoever props for using Maggie so much! Suzanne Rogers love! I am so excited for her to discover Daniel and Chloe! She is awesome. She just lights up the screen. I love her.

Sami is going to give her baby to the orphanage for safe keeping, and Nicole is going to steal a baby from the orphanage, which will turn out to be Sami's. I totally called that, but I am excited nonetheless. This shit-tastic journey has actually led to an exciting story.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Oh, and I am convinced now more than ever that Charlotte is Kristen!

Mason

I hope Maggie blows Daniel and Chloe's skanky asses out of the water!

Tammy
Member Avatar

Ellie
Dec 24 2008, 10:32 AM
John/Marlena: "Charlotte ain't what she seems and that mystery will be solved in short order. John and Marlena will leave happily and united with a certain amount of setback. He remembers who he is. They get married and take off."

W.T.F. is THAT supposed to mean? They leave with a "set back"? That doesn't even make sense to me lmao.

Ellie

Tammy
Dec 24 2008, 12:13 PM
Ellie
John/Marlena: "Charlotte ain't what she seems and that mystery will be solved in short order. John and Marlena will leave happily and united with a certain amount of setback. He remembers who he is. They get married and take off."

W.T.F. is THAT supposed to mean? They leave with a "set back"? That doesn't even make sense to me lmao.
Your guess is as good as mine. (That's part of why I typed that sentence in full - because I knew this would come up, lol.)

MEMO TO TPTB: J&M DO NOT NEED MORE SETBACKS. What is the show setting back?? It's like Corday's saying, they'll get a happy ending, except, maybe not.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Ellie
Dec 24 2008, 12:16 PM
Tammy
Ellie

Your guess is as good as mine. (That's part of why I typed that sentence in full - because I knew this would come up, lol.)

MEMO TO TPTB: J&M DO NOT NEED MORE SETBACKS. What is the show setting back?? It's like Corday's saying, they'll get a happy ending, except, maybe not.
I swear that ass wipe (Corday) talks in code lol.

It wouldn't surprise me if John gets his memory back, then trips and falls hitting his head as they leave the wedding and looses his memory again, but they wont realize it until they are off screen on their honeymoon lmao. :P
Edited by Tammy, Dec 24 2008, 12:22 PM.

Ellie

Tammy
Dec 24 2008, 12:20 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if John gets his memory back, then trips and falls leaving the wedding and looses it again, but they wont realize it until they are off screen on their honeymoon lmao. :P
Entirely plausible!

Kyrai

Tammy
Ellie

Darn. I was hoping someone else would understand that. The only 'certain' amount of setback I could think of was Charlotte, but it makes no sense to me.

Maybe this is where John passes out? He probably goes into a coma from Jan 5th thru Jan 22nd, then when he wakes up he remembers, they decide to go live with Shelle and Claire on their boat or on their own boat, named Doc. They stop by the justice of the peace on their way to the airport, then we see them texting their friends goodbye while waiting for the plane to take off (I'm assuming John never replaced his plane).

I'm excited. This could really be some drama. Can they finish texting their goodbyes before the pilot says turn off all portable devices?

King
Member Avatar

I think it means they have some setbacks until he remembers who he is, and then they leave.

e83talus
Member Avatar

I hate this show! :drunk: :frown: :drunk: :frown: :drunk:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

zyona
Dec 24 2008, 12:09 PM
Every time Corday is desperate he gives an interview. This idiot should know better that the fans are smarter than he is, and we can smell desperation or a cry for help toward the rating easily.
Your right but this has nothing to do with that. Every soap gave previews for this feature.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Ellie
Sami/Rafe/EJ/Nicole/Brady: Corday explains that this is the 'A' story (as he puts it) on the show. He says Sami has a baby, Nicole needs one, and "Sami and Nicole both welcome baby girls." Since EJ is focused on building the DiMera empire, EJ is distracted from seeing what's really going on. Also, Ali Sweeney has done "onerous pretapes" so that she'll be on the air "for most of her leave". Dr. Baker "knows way too much", so we'll still be seeing him. Rafe risks everything to save Sami. Brady has information about Nicole that no one else has. As the year progresses, we'll see if Brady loves Nicole, and we'll see if Brady is better for Nicole than EJ. EJ doesn't like Brady, so there will be animosity, and it "may turn into a real good triangle."

Thanks, Ellie.
Preview? This segment just sounds like a basic summary of events thus far. The only additional information is Sami and Nicole welcoming baby girls into the world, i.e. Sami gives birth to a daughter which Nicole ends up stealing for herself.
Edited by DolceDiMera, Dec 24 2008, 12:53 PM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

King
Dec 24 2008, 12:11 PM
I have to give Higley or Corday or whoever props for using Maggie so much! Suzanne Rogers love! I am so excited for her to discover Daniel and Chloe! She is awesome. She just lights up the screen. I love her.

Sami is going to give her baby to the orphanage for safe keeping, and Nicole is going to steal a baby from the orphanage, which will turn out to be Sami's. I totally called that, but I am excited nonetheless. This shit-tastic journey has actually led to an exciting story.
I agree. All the indecisiveness and misdirection of EJ/Sami/Nicole got turned into what could be a great umbrella story.

I still don't see why you think Charlotte is Kristen though LOL.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Ellie
Dec 24 2008, 12:16 PM
Tammy
Ellie

I know you won't believe this but I still think they are leaving something there so they can have something to do when they come back. We'll see the exit unfolds but it makes it sound like they go away happy but with something still between them. Between that line and no comments from Drake or Dee thus far, my suspicions continue to be high.

Hell, if King is right and Charlotte is Kristen, perhaps that plays here in some form.

Ellie

DolceDiMera
Dec 24 2008, 12:53 PM
The only additional information is Sami and Nicole welcoming baby girls into the world, i.e. Sami gives birth to a daughter which Nicole ends up stealing for herself.
Yep, that's my guess. Wonder if they're going to use Ali Sweeney's baby. (jk.) (sort of.)

Ellie

PhoenixRising05
Dec 24 2008, 12:55 PM
I know you won't believe this but I still think they are leaving something there so they can have something to do when they come back.

Hell, if King is right and Charlotte is Kristen, perhaps that plays here in some form.
Right. :smile: I won't. (And I thought King was joking!! Whoopsie. Ok, so I disagree with King too, then.)

King
Member Avatar

Because he said Charlotte isn't who she seems to be! Haha. "The mystery will be solved in short order" means to me that it was going to be a bigger mystery but it will be solved quickly b/c they're leaving. She can stay on and interact with Steffy and EJizzle!

Dr. Chip

Mason
I had to read this a second time, and a little more slowly than before.

I read "I hope Maggie blows Daniel . . . " and I was, like, "You what?!"

Mason

Dr. Chip
Dec 24 2008, 01:09 PM
Mason
I had to read this a second time, and a little more slowly than before.

I read "I hope Maggie blows Daniel . . . " and I was, like, "You what?!"
LOL! I want to see Maggie, but not THAT badly!

Ellie

King
Dec 24 2008, 01:08 PM
Because he said Charlotte isn't who she seems to be! Haha. "The mystery will be solved in short order" means to me that it was going to be a bigger mystery but it will be solved quickly b/c they're leaving. She can stay on and interact with Steffy and EJizzle!
LOL but she's a totally different character!

I don't think Corday would ever recast Kristen, especially with John out of the picture. Also the EJ soras-ing thing is really weird, so I bet he'd want to keep Kristen offscreen because of that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply