Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD tidbits: Will has been recast, Bryan staying; Jan 6th issue
Topic Started: Dec 24 2008, 10:43 AM (5,078 Views)
Ellie

SOD says that despite "online buzz" that Bryan Dattilo was going to be fired, "insiders" say he's not.

Also, "the show has reportedly cast a 15-year-old as a recast for Will".

And, Ross the Intern will be making more appearances.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

Yay! :D
Thanks for posting!

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks Ellie.

Good for Bryan. I thought with the direction they seem to be heading in with Chloe and Daniel, that they might send Lucas out of town.

Looking forward to seeing Ross again. :)

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Who's Will? I thought Sami only had two babies.

King
Member Avatar

I am so excited for new Will! He should be fourteen, right? So, that's actually not too bad.

Dr. Chip

More Ross the intern? Yeah, that makes me want to watch.

Just quit already, Dena!

Ponz
Member Avatar

Awesome! I was afraid they would SORAS Will to a college grad, lol.
Edited by Ponz, Dec 24 2008, 11:14 AM.

MericP
Member Avatar

Great! Good for Bryan, and I always liked Will...

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Ponz
Dec 24 2008, 11:14 AM
Awesome! I was afraid they would SORAS Will to a college grad, lol.
I agree. Very good news. Just the right age for Sami and Lucas' son.

I wonder who the actor is and what he looks like. I'm guessing he will come in for the wedding. Excited about this.

Glad that Bryan is staying. I have this feeling SC and NB are goners. I really do.

I love Ross the intern so I'm excited about that.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Dec 24 2008, 11:41 AM.

Days4Life

Now that the mess that Lumi became is over, I'm enjoying Lucas so I'm glad Bryan is staying. A year ago when he was screaming all the time and treating Sami like trash and she was groveling at his feet, I wouldn't have thought I'd ever type that! I do agree the new Chloe/Daniel storyline may be the end for SC and NB on DAYS. The Kate cancer story took such a rapid turn that there must be a reason behind it.

Mason
Member Avatar

Dr. Chip
Dec 24 2008, 11:14 AM
Just quit already, Dena!
You know she won't do that. It would be much too selfless.

ginababe
BANNED

*Bangs head up against a wall* Why?! He is soooo unnecessary! Will that is, well so is Lucas!

Deidrefan28

You know, I'm REALLY getting tired of all these characters being brought in. If Days is in such a bind with their new contract that they couldn't afford to keep Deidre and Drake, who are MUCH more important than Will and Dr. Baker and pretty much everyone else on the show with a few exceptions, then how the hell can they afford to hire these people for both new characters and returning characters???? I think Corday needs to get out of Dena Higley's ass, grow a pair, and fire her and get someone who actually knows how to write.

King
Member Avatar

Will is needed!

We have no teens!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I agree. He is needed and this has nothing to do with J&M or any further cuts. Young, inexperienced actors don't cost alot and the show will need to bring on characters to fill the blanks. At least it's someone we know.

I'm surprised it's taken this long. The rumors about recasting Will have been out there forever.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Good for Bryan.
I hope the new Will is a hell raiser. We need a bad boy in the younger generation.
Edited by DolceDiMera, Dec 24 2008, 01:01 PM.

aimees76
Member Avatar

DolceDiMera
Dec 24 2008, 01:01 PM
Good for Bryan.
I hope the new Will is a hell raiser. We need a bad boy in the younger generation.
Seriously, the son of Lumi should be just that. I think Will is very necessary. Sami clearly needs to be reminded that she has another child.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I'm intrigued about this new Will and what is in store for him. Since they're basically shoving Melanie more into the 20-something category with this whole Titan thing, this wouldn't hurt a bit. And, like Tim said, even all these newcomers won't begin to touch what they're saving with letting D&D go. a 15 year old kid? They probably have to make different arrangements for his money anyway, don't they?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I do hate the way Will was seemingly forgotten. Everyone, including Sami, just kept referring to the twins and not Will. It got really annoying.

King
Member Avatar

Well that was explained kind of. Will wrote his parents off and wanted nothing to do with them.

Marlena, Brady, and John just mentioned Will in the episode I was watching. And I think they mentioned him when they talked about Austin and Will getting tested to be compatible for Kate's surgery.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply