Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Beverly Hills, 90210; The Original!
Topic Started: Dec 26 2008, 08:57 AM (5,013 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Here's the first 20 or so minutes of the Pilot episode.....

The most memorible opening and CLASSIC Brenda, Dylan, Kelly, Jake, Brandon, Andrea and etc, scenes....

Here's the link to watch Parts 1 & 2 of the Pilot and entire episodes on YT, CBS has embedding disabled......

Pilot Parts 1 & 2

All CBS Uploaded Episodes On YouTube
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

The spin-off 90210 couldn't possibly hold a candle to the original.

Scott
Member Avatar

I soooooo miss this show.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I could watch episodes of this show repeatedly without hesitation! Especially the later seasons are amazing!

I've given up on the spin-off entirely. It just doesn't sit well with me at all.

Scott
Member Avatar

See I loved the earlier seasons. I loved when they went to college and grew up a little. The later seasons were good too though.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

The later seasons were more dramatic IMO. I loved Valerie. She was such a bitch!

Scott
Member Avatar

Valerie was definitely one of my favorite characters.

Mason
Member Avatar

Valerie was the shit! My favorite BH 90210 character ever, and one of my favorite TV characters.

The later seasons were absolute shit, though, IMO.

Seasons 1-6, however, were so good!

Scott
Member Avatar

I'm the same way the earlier seasons were the best with the early college years being THE BEST

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I don't mind the new version but the old 90210 is way better.

Val was AMAZING!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

This was one of the best hookups, IMO.

Mason
Member Avatar

I wish Valerie had gotten a real shot with Brandon. I hate that she never really got any happiness while she was on the show. Screw that bitch Kelly! LoL

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Brandon always seemed to go for the goody-two shoes. Valerie definitely didn't fit into that category. Kelly was super boring, especially in the later seasons.

Mason
Member Avatar

Jinxie
Jan 28 2009, 12:28 PM
Brandon always seemed to go for the goody-two shoes. Valerie definitely didn't fit into that category. Kelly was super boring, especially in the later seasons.
He did, which would have made it really interesting if he and Valerie had some kind of relationship.

Scott
Member Avatar

I really wish we had gotten to see a Val/Brandon pairing...it would have been amaaaahzing

Mason
Member Avatar

Scott
Jan 29 2009, 07:23 PM
I really wish we had gotten to see a Val/Brandon pairing...it would have been amaaaahzing
Hell, the look on Kelly's face alone would have made it worth it!

Scott
Member Avatar

seriously, she seemed to have this perpetual, "i'm better than you" scowl on her face.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I loved this show too!

I think the new one sucks, I couldn't even get through the first episode.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I'm not a fan of the new one either. Even with the original 90210, I wasn't much of the fan of the older seasons. I was never too fond of the teen-highschool stuff. I liked watching the characters grow up. The young adult material was phenomenal.

Scott
Member Avatar

the later college years were awesome though

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply