Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Beverly Hills, 90210; The Original!
Topic Started: Dec 26 2008, 08:57 AM (5,005 Views)
☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Scott
Jan 30 2009, 09:42 PM
the later college years were awesome though
There were very few college episodes. One of the best ones was where they were trying to setup the charity Thanksgiving, donating tukeys and food and all.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Scott
Member Avatar

well for the most part I loved the entire show!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Steve bored me to tears in this show. I always felt that he just kinda faded into the background.

KMan101
Member Avatar

He did. It's amazing to see how a lot of the characters evolved over the 10 years. Steve was very, very interesting in the high school years. Dated Kelly (which was eventually forgotten, from what I remember), found out he was adopted, etc. Then he became the goof-ball and suddenly just faded as he had a baby and a comitted relationship. I think they just stopped developing him.

Mason
Member Avatar

I'm surprised there's so much dislike for Steve. He was always my favorite male character on the show. I found him a lot more interesting and entertaining than preachy Brandon, moody Dylan, or annoying David.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

If it wasn't for Valerie in the later years, I probably would've stopped watching. I loved how they developed her, and how her and Kelly became enemies so to speak. That bitchiness amoung them was awesome.

Mason
Member Avatar

Jinxie
Mar 14 2009, 05:50 PM
If it wasn't for Valerie in the later years, I probably would've stopped watching. I loved how they developed her, and how her and Kelly became enemies so to speak. That bitchiness amoung them was awesome.
Yeah, Seasons 7-9 were shitty enough with Valerie in them. Without her, they would have been completely worthless. Hell, Season 9 WAS worthless after Valerie left.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Season 1 just started again on SoapNet

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Mason
Mar 14 2009, 05:51 PM
Jinxie
Mar 14 2009, 05:50 PM
Yeah, Seasons 7-9 were shitty enough with Valerie in them. Without her, they would have been completely worthless. Hell, Season 9 WAS worthless after Valerie left.
Oh yeah. Season 9 just felt like they were just killing time.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I'm watching season 10 now. I missed most of it before. I like it! I'm just watching random episodes now.

Mason
Member Avatar

Jinxie
Mar 22 2009, 03:14 PM
I'm watching season 10 now. I missed most of it before. I like it! I'm just watching random episodes now.
Season 10 was okay, as far as the later seasons go. MUCH better than Seasons 7 or 9.

Scott
Member Avatar

I feel like the only reason season 10 was any good at all was because it was the last and the writers were just trying to tie things up. It's almost that way with any show.

Mason
Member Avatar

I'm re-watching Season 3 right now, and damn, I'd forgotten how brazen Kelly was about stealing Dylan right out from under Brenda's nose! I can't believe this is the same girl who would go on to be come one of the most annoyingly pious characters in TV history. Then again, Kelly was always a total hypocrite, so...

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Mason
May 24 2009, 11:24 PM
I'm re-watching Season 3 right now, and damn, I'd forgotten how brazen Kelly was about stealing Dylan right out from under Brenda's nose! I can't believe this is the same girl who would go on to be come one of the most annoyingly pious characters in TV history. Then again, Kelly was always a total hypocrite, so...
Kelly totally pushed up on her best friends man, lol, but I loved it.

My fave is when Kelly and Dylan took Brenda to the park to break the news. That was classic.

Mason
Member Avatar

Nubia
May 24 2009, 11:51 PM
My fave is when Kelly and Dylan took Brenda to the park to break the news. That was classic.
One of my favorite Brenda moments came from that episode (at least I think it was that episode).

"Well Kelly, I've always been taught that if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck..."

Scott
Member Avatar

The earlier years, minus the first season, were the absolute best of the show!

Mason
Member Avatar

I actually really liked Season 1. It's one of my favorite seasons.

If I were to rank each season in order of my favorite to least favorite, it would probably look like this:

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Cocaine Kelly was the best.

Scott
Member Avatar

See I loathed all forms of Kelly lol

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I watch from season 1 thur 4 but i did come back and watch some of this show. I was so sad that Brenda and Dylan didn't get back together. I hate Kelly ever since till i fell in love with her with Brandon.... I love this show. this one is much better than 90210 prime-time show

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply