Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Beverly Hills, 90210; The Original!
Topic Started: Dec 26 2008, 08:57 AM (2,909 Views)
Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I grew up and graduated HS the same year, so 90210 was must see tV in the dorms too! Monday was a bitch (Melrose Place) and Wednesday you had 90210!

I was a total Brenda and Dylan fan! I was so bummed when SD left the show. I still watched but it wasnt the same.

Who cant forget...DONNA MARTIN GRADUATE! lol
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

Mason
May 24 2009, 11:24 PM
I'm re-watching Season 3 right now, and damn, I'd forgotten how brazen Kelly was about stealing Dylan right out from under Brenda's nose! I can't believe this is the same girl who would go on to be come one of the most annoyingly pious characters in TV history. Then again, Kelly was always a total hypocrite, so...
I hated Kelly for years after that lol

LPS
Member Avatar

I am so glad I'm not the only one who HATED Kelly. OMG, could not stand that snobby broad. I was so ticked that Brenda and Dylan didn't end up together. Brenda was the best HBIC on that show.

And I never liked Donna. Not my thing.
Edited by LPS, Mar 19 2011, 11:08 PM.

lene
Member Avatar

LPS
Mar 19 2011, 11:03 PM
I am so glad I'm not the only one who HATED Kelly. OMG, could not stand that snobby broad. I was so ticked that Brenda and Dylan didn't end up together. Brenda was the best HBIC on that show.

And I never liked Donna. Not my thing.
I'm shocked that stupid bitch has fans. She was a straight up bitch, judgmental and such a hypocrite. :shame:

Donna was annoying, but i really liked her with David...

Jen
Member Avatar

Im not a big fan of Tori Spelling, but I liked Donna & David.
My favorite all the time was Kelly

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

eAndrea husband was the worse bad casting I always thought the show miss chance pair Steve and Andrea after the episode. Steve kiss andrea the ending for Andrea was bad hearing she drop out in season 8 and season 10 was the worst. I could barley watch try to sell Kelly and Dylan like epic love story blah

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply