Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of January 12th; **UPDATED 1/8*
Topic Started: Dec 30 2008, 11:11 PM (16,700 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Sami returns to Rafe with a plan set in motion; Daniel and Chloe are nearly caught together by Lucas; EJ is drawn into the family business, while Tony tries to warn Nicole.

Tuesday
Lucas and Chloe's engagement is in full swing; EJ and Nicole have a confrontation with Victor; John finishes his hypnotherapy session and still can't recall his memories with Marlena.

Wednesday
Nick is sentenced; Chloe and Daniel's intimate act is almost caught by Kate.

Thursday
John is saddened when he learns he may never regain his memory; Charlotte proposes that John start a new life with her; EJ and Stefano plot to take control of the Alternative Fuels Project from the Kiriakis family.

Friday
John refuses to leave town without Marlena, much to Charlotte's dismay; Melanie realizes EJ is interested in buying the Alternative Fuels Project from her, but she refuses to sell.

**UPDATED 1/3**

Daily spoilers

Monday, January 12th
Sami goes to the convent and is assured that they will help her with her baby; the killer captures Hilda; Lucas almost catches Daniel and Chloe together; Tony warns Nicole.

Tuesday, January 13th
Chloe tries to avoid Daniel at her engagement party; Charlotte refuses to reveal what John said in his hypnotherapy session; Nicole and E.J. have a nasty run-in with Victor; Max and Chelsea insist they are just friends.

Wednesday, January 14th
Mia realizes that Nicole is trying to trick her fiance; Melanie sees Philip and Stephanie kissing; Chloe and Daniel are almost caught together by Kate; Charlotte and Marlena have a heated discussion about John.

Thursday, January 15th
Charlotte tells John he probably won't get his memory back; Marlena kisses John; Brady finds the video of John's hypnosis session; Mia and Nicole bond; Stefano and E.J. plan to take control of the Alternative Fuels Project.

Friday, January 16th
John won't leave town without Marlena; Brady watches the tape of John getting some memories back; Mia has an ultrasound; E.J. asks Melanie about the Alternative Fuels Project.

**UPDATED 1/6**

Daytime Dial spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

•Stefano and EJ plot to take control of the Alternative Fuels Project.

•Nick has his hearing and receives his sentence.

•Chloe goes to see Daniel, and they end up making love.

•Philip realizes that he must reassign Stephanie (Shelley Hennig, pictured) to another supervisor at work.

•Chelsea warns Stephanie that she can’t have her cake and eat it too when it comes to Max.

Wednesday - Marsha Clark (Judge Fitzpatrick) returns for Nick's hearing.

Thursday – Nicole takes Mia to the DiMera mansion to show Mia where her child will be raised.

Friday – Brady finds evidence that John remembers Marlena.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

**UPDATED 1/7**

SOD
EJ and Nicole have a run-in with Victor.
Hilda is captured by the killer.
Stefano reminds Kate that his proposal is still on the table.

SOW
Sami makes plans for her baby's future.
Mia wants to meet Nicole and her fiance.
Philip realizes he and Stephanie can't work together.
EJ and Stefano plot to take control of the alternative fuels project.

Jan 14th - Melanie stands up for Nick at his sentencing.

**UPDATED 1/8**

For the week of January 12th:

---How much longer will Nicole be able to keep up her charade: She's been meeting with Mia, a pregnant young girl who had agreed to give Nicole her baby, but insisted on meeting the father-to-be first. The two women bonded and Nicole finally persuaded Mia to forego meeting EJ. But, Mia insisted on at least seeing where her baby would live. Nicole took Mia to the DiMera Mansion, where they ran into Tony. Nicole covered, saying she met Mia at a youth center where she volunteers. Tony told EJ, who wondered why Nicole hadn't filled him in.....

---After Lucas nearly walked in on them, Chloe told Daniel that what had happened between them would never happen again. Later, at their engagement party, Daniel toasted Chloe and Lucas and Kate welcomed her daughter-in-law to be to the family. Alone with Lucas, Chloe wondered if their love could last. He assured her it would. Chloe warned Daniel – again – that nothing had happened between them, then they almost made love. Again. This time, Kate almost caught them.

---Stephanie was shocked to see Max at Lucas and Chloe's engagement party. She was even more surprised to learn that Chelsea had invited him. Chelsea assured Stephanie that she and Max were just friends, but did ask if there would be a problem if they started dating. Stephanie said she would have a problem with that. However, people kept on commenting on what a "cute couple" Max and Chelsea make.

---Max learned from Maggie about Nick's hearing. Nick didn't want anyone there – except Melanie, but Max was determined to go. He told Stephanie and she went, as well and Philip showed up, unseen. Melanie made a genuine, heartfelt statement in which she forgave Nick. Because of this, his statement was reduced to 2-5 years. But was Melanie's motive to help Nick, or to help her standing with Philip? Later, EJ and Stefano plotted to take over the Alternative Fuels project from the Kiriakis family. Melanie figured out they were interested, but refused to sell because it would hurt her chances with Philip.

---John finished his hypnotherapy session with Charlotte. He'd had another memory of Marlena, but Charlotte kept that little tidbit to herself. It was becoming clear that the lovely Charlotte had some kind of ulterior motive. Then she told John that hypnosis wouldn't work for him. He was distraught and asked Marlena for a second opinion. She reacted when he called her "Doc," and he was affected when she kissed him. Marlena confided in Brady that she was suspicious of Charlotte. Brady found a way into Charlotte's office, where he found the video of John's hypnosis. Charlotte proposed John start a new life, outside of Salem, with her help.

---Brady was still in Charlotte's office, watching the tape, when she started to enter. Before she spotted Brady, Marlena stopped her and questioned her. Charlotte became angry and Kayla pulled them both out, giving Brady a chance to escape. Later, Charlotte realized someone had broken into her office and viewed her session with John. Brady had emailed it to himself and showed some of the session to the increasingly suspicious Marlena.

---Sami snuck over to the convent again, where Sister Theresa assured her they were there to help. The nun gave Sami a cell phone and she returned to Rafe. Meanwhile, the killer captured Hilda, who refused to reveal Sami's whereabouts. For her trouble, Hilda ended up the killer's next victim.

Edited by Angie79, Jan 8 2009, 01:40 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovingDays

i can't wait the conversation between Victor/Nicole And EJ

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

LovingDays
Dec 30 2008, 11:55 PM
i can't wait the conversation between Victor/Nicole And EJ
I'm loving snarky Victor.

I can't wait to see what Tony has in store for Nicole.

hops
Member Avatar

Thanks. I hope we get a little John and Marlena. Looks like they are only on the regular 1-2 days a week until the 23rd. How disappointing, but expected.

ginababe
BANNED

I hope Tony tells Nicole to Fuck off! heheheh!

LovingDays

Finally it looks good

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Wonder what cranky Vic would want to tell Nicole and EJ? I like that they're using Vic, but he looks like a jealous GF going around and warning EJ.
Can they start a Kiriakis-DiMera feud or something?
Thanks for the spoilers!
Liz

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Anything that puts my snuggle-muffin Victor on screen makes me happy!

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Dec 31 2008, 12:34 AM
:lol: = snuggle-muffin!!
Liz

Alligato
Member Avatar

These sound awesome so far! Thanks Angie!!!

KellyGHFan

can you say boring ZZZZZZZZZZZZ, where is the ones I care for; Melanie and Stephanie.

Looks like, I won't be watching this week so far. I hate what Dena is turning Daniel into.
Edited by KellyGHFan, Dec 31 2008, 01:37 AM.

ginababe
BANNED

^^ God forbid Melanie shouldn't be on for two minutes :eyeroll:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Dec 31 2008, 12:38 AM
OneBadKitty
Dec 31 2008, 12:34 AM
:lol: = snuggle-muffin!!
Liz
Victor is my cuddle-boo! :wub2:

Didn't you get the memo?? :lol:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

ginababe
Dec 31 2008, 01:38 AM
Oh God, I fucking love you! :smooch:

KellyGHFan

ginababe
Dec 31 2008, 01:38 AM
I agree that she shouldn't be on all the time. No Character should dominate alot of screentime like a certain Nicole Walker is LOL. I am getting quite tired of Nicole LOL.

I respect your opinion too but I just love Melanie. She is so entertaining. Say what you will about Melanie, she isn't boring.

The only good spoiler here, i will say Daniel and Chloe almost get caught but I said before, I hate what Dena is doing to Daniel. He use to be my favorite male character. I wish he would have stayed committed to Kate.

But Nicole is yet again on everyday Urg. Why does She have to be on every single day. At Least Melanie gets a 1-2 days off a week. LOL

ginababe
BANNED

I agree about Nicole! Can't stand her or what she is making EJ become!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Dec 31 2008, 12:27 AM
Wonder what cranky Vic would want to tell Nicole and EJ? I like that they're using Vic, but he looks like a jealous GF going around and warning EJ.
Can they start a Kiriakis-DiMera feud or something?
Thanks for the spoilers!
Liz
I love it cause Victor always gets the best lines :D

Nicole Walker

I'm on team Ejole and team Victor!! This is so gonna rock Ari, James, and John in the same scene, this has got be good.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Dec 31 2008, 02:27 AM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I like these!

EJ/Nicole/Victor?! Bring it!

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I like them too! Although is Days taking a page out of GH? (General MOBspital ring a bell?)
I LOVE Nicole, but I can see that character already getting flack for being on everyday!
Liz

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply