Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of January 12th; **UPDATED 1/8*
Topic Started: Dec 30 2008, 11:11 PM (16,526 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jan 7 2009, 07:22 PM
Title for Wednesday, January 21st:

"Chloe Gets an Audition"
On Guiding Light, I pray.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

Kenny
Jan 7 2009, 07:28 PM
Angie79

"Chloe Gets an Audition"
LOL!

I wonder if this spoiler means we're going to hear her sing.

Kyrai

Ellie
Jan 7 2009, 08:00 PM
Kenny
Jan 7 2009, 07:28 PM
Angie79

"Chloe Gets an Audition"
LOL!

I wonder if this spoiler means we're going to hear her sing.
LOL! I was thinking of something that didn't involve singing.

mypassionispassions
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Dec 31 2008, 02:03 PM
cjknick
Dec 31 2008, 07:38 AM
ginababe
Dec 31 2008, 03:35 AM
EJ might be on nearly every day, but he is not in every segment like Nicole, they have him taking conference calls or dealing w/ client.. He's become background noise, and it's pissing me off!
IA - James is on alot (and I am happy about that) EJ is like Nicole's prop. At least with Sami, EJ seemed like he was an equal player in their storyline - with Nicole it's pretty much about Nicole with EJ as her side kick. And they dumbed the character down too. James is not like a lead actor in this s/l but more like supporting character in the Nicole show.
I don't think so.

EJ is leading this story just as much as Nicole, just like he's no more dumbed down then he was with Sami. At least he's had suspicions and can now live the way he wants to live. He lied down and died EVERY single time with Sami. She controlled him. With Nicole, as he said yesterday, he can live the way he wants.

I don't even care who EJ ends up with. I'm just pointing out that EJ is on just as much as Nicole and that he's been dumbed down long before Higley or Nicole.

If EJ can live the way he wants then why don't that "B" tell him the truth abouth the baby. Surley he does not want to be raising a baby tinking it's his, and later on after he's bonded with the baby discover it's not his. EJ is leading nothing, he's being lead by the nose with Nicole pulling it. As far as screen time Nicole is leading the way; first we'll see Nicole & EJ, Nicole & Brady, Nicole & the Doctor, Nicole & Chole. Yes Nicole is rulomh the screen time.
Edited by mypassionispassions, Jan 7 2009, 08:35 PM.

zyona

I guess the show is all about Nicole, Melanie, and passion rejects even though i think the new brady is ok.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

From an anonymous source:

For the week of January 12th:

---How much longer will Nicole be able to keep up her charade: She's been meeting with Mia, a pregnant young girl who had agreed to give Nicole her baby, but insisted on meeting the father-to-be first. The two women bonded and Nicole finally persuaded Mia to forego meeting EJ. But, Mia insisted on at least seeing where her baby would live. Nicole took Mia to the DiMera Mansion, where they ran into Tony. Nicole covered, saying she met Mia at a youth center where she volunteers. Tony told EJ, who wondered why Nicole hadn't filled him in.....

---After Lucas nearly walked in on them, Chloe told Daniel that what had happened between them would never happen again. Later, at their engagement party, Daniel toasted Chloe and Lucas and Kate welcomed her daughter-in-law to be to the family. Alone with Lucas, Chloe wondered if their love could last. He assured her it would. Chloe warned Daniel – again – that nothing had happened between them, then they almost made love. Again. This time, Kate almost caught them.

---Stephanie was shocked to see Max at Lucas and Chloe's engagement party. She was even more surprised to learn that Chelsea had invited him. Chelsea assured Stephanie that she and Max were just friends, but did ask if there would be a problem if they started dating. Stephanie said she would have a problem with that. However, people kept on commenting on what a "cute couple" Max and Chelsea make.

---Max learned from Maggie about Nick's hearing. Nick didn't want anyone there – except Melanie, but Max was determined to go. He told Stephanie and she went, as well and Philip showed up, unseen. Melanie made a genuine, heartfelt statement in which she forgave Nick. Because of this, his statement was reduced to 2-5 years. But was Melanie's motive to help Nick, or to help her standing with Philip? Later, EJ and Stefano plotted to take over the Alternative Fuels project from the Kiriakis family. Melanie figured out they were interested, but refused to sell because it would hurt her chances with Philip.

---John finished his hypnotherapy session with Charlotte. He'd had another memory of Marlena, but Charlotte kept that little tidbit to herself. It was becoming clear that the lovely Charlotte had some kind of ulterior motive. Then she told John that hypnosis wouldn't work for him. He was distraught and asked Marlena for a second opinion. She reacted when he called her "Doc," and he was affected when she kissed him. Marlena confided in Brady that she was suspicious of Charlotte. Brady found a way into Charlotte's office, where he found the video of John's hypnosis. Charlotte proposed John start a new life, outside of Salem, with her help.

---Brady was still in Charlotte's office, watching the tape, when she started to enter. Before she spotted Brady, Marlena stopped her and questioned her. Charlotte became angry and Kayla pulled them both out, giving Brady a chance to escape. Later, Charlotte realized someone had broken into her office and viewed her session with John. Brady had emailed it to himself and showed some of the session to the increasingly suspicious Marlena.

---Sami snuck over to the convent again, where Sister Theresa assured her they were there to help. The nun gave Sami a cell phone and she returned to Rafe. Meanwhile, the killer captured Hilda, who refused to reveal Sami's whereabouts. For her trouble, Hilda ended up the killer's next victim.

Mason

Yeah, like anyone's gonna believe Nicole volunteers at a youth center, LoL.

Someone please get Philip away from the Max/Stephanie/Chelsea/Melanie madness.
Edited by Mason, Jan 8 2009, 01:42 AM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jan 8 2009, 01:38 AM
---After Lucas nearly walked in on them, Chloe told Daniel that what had happened between them would never happen again. Later, at their engagement party, Daniel toasted Chloe and Lucas and Kate welcomed her daughter-in-law to be to the family. Alone with Lucas, Chloe wondered if their love could last. He assured her it would. Chloe warned Daniel – again – that nothing had happened between them, then they almost made love. Again. This time, Kate almost caught them.
Christ in heaven, what kind of yo-yo sex story is this?!

"Chloe and Daniel almost screw and are nearly caught. They stop themselves, only to screw once more and yet again they're nearly caught. Second verse, same as the first."

...and on and on it goes.

FU HIGLEY! :flipoff:

Mason

Kenny
Jan 8 2009, 01:56 AM
Christ in heaven, what kind of yo-yo sex story is this?!

"Chloe and Daniel almost screw and are nearly caught. They stop themselves, only to screw once more and yet again they're nearly caught. Second verse, same as the first."

...and on and on it goes.

FU HIGLEY! :flipoff:
The Chloe/Lucas/Daniel story is such a joke. It would be funny if it weren't so ridiculous.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

jane1978
Jan 7 2009, 05:07 PM
Sindacco
Jan 7 2009, 04:05 PM
Angie79
Jan 7 2009, 02:16 PM
SOD
Stefano reminds Kate that his proposal is still on the table.
Then why didn't he visit her even once when she was ill?
She was with Daniel and Iīm sure Stefano knew.

Now she is healthy and single again.

Wait a minute. Philip, Lucas, Chloe could see her. But Stefano, Victor and Roman couldn't because she was with Daniel? That doesn't make any sense.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Jan 7 2009, 06:13 PM
I just think Stefano has enough of a heart not to interfere while she is battling cancer. He wouldn't want to cause her family stress during that.
So paying a visit to a friend whos sick is interfering?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Sindacco
Jan 8 2009, 02:22 AM
PhoenixRising05
Jan 7 2009, 06:13 PM
I just think Stefano has enough of a heart not to interfere while she is battling cancer. He wouldn't want to cause her family stress during that.
So paying a visit to a friend whos sick is interfering?
No but He is Stefano Dimera and it's doubtful anyone would want to see him, other then Kate.

It's shoddy writing (they obviously dropped the story and are hinting at picking it up now) but there is also reasons why he wouldn't come. That's all I'm saying.

These sound good, Angie. Sounds like things are moving and like a more action-packed week. It will be sad seeing Nick go and seeing poor Hilda get killed. Look forward to the stuff at Nick's hearing and the Tony/Nicole scenes.

stefenohairychest
Member Avatar

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Jan 7 2009, 06:29 PM
Stefano STILL wants to marry Kate,yeah ok,is that why he didn't visit her even once when she was in the hospital?Gosh this show is dumb.
proberly knowing days (stefeno saw her off screen) like it seemed to me he's been seeing Theo too , but we didn't see it on screen

Lorijean0

Why would a nun give Sami a phone? That don't make any scene to me at all! Well, there's a lot of things here lately that don't make a lot of scene to me. :blink:

Alligato
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie. Surprisingly, the Nicole stuff doesn't do it for me....so she isn't going to get Sami's baby? Or are we building up for Mia just to have Mia back out at last minute?

And Melanie gives Nick praise and forgiveness so she looks good for Phillip? Then doesn't sell her fuel because of Phillip? What is up with Melanie wanting Phillip so bad? Is there any hope that someone badass like EJ would play Melanie just to get the fuel project?...not that I want EJ in Melanie's orbit at all. It will actually kill me to see Melanie trash talk the Dimeras.

And I know she is a good FBI agent, but Sami is the last person deserving of dying for...knowing that all she wants to do is escape. I am sure we will get the "it's all my fault" crying speech before Hilda is a forgotten memory.

And the most soapy, sleezy Dan/Chloe will have me watching...just because it is so stupid, its funny.

And Jarlena would have me watching, but reading how everyone thinks their departure story is crap and Dr. Charlotte sucks, I have no interest.

Thanks so much, Angie!

Beth
Member Avatar

Zyona, I love your avatar. It is just perfect. I always wondered if we would ever get back to Stefano proposing but thought they had dropped it since he never once visited her. They have had so little interaction; how are we suppose to believe they could have a relationship of any kind.

ges
Member Avatar

zyona
Jan 7 2009, 08:48 PM
I guess the show is all about Nicole, Melanie, and passion rejects even though i think the new brady is ok.
ITA. I will always believe that Higley has a crush on Ari Zucker. (Not that there is anything wrong with that. How else to explain her becoming the top banana. And I think Higley hates Allison Sweeney. And purposely writes her character in a negative way.

Today in an ad for Days the voice guy said in a real deep, dramatic voice, "On Days of our lives...... She's engaged to one man and attracted to another. Days of our Lives."

Are you f***ing kidding me? Would you tune into a show with that riveting spoiler? What a joke. :puke:

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Beth
Jan 8 2009, 11:54 AM
They have had so little interaction; how are we suppose to believe they could have a relationship of any kind.
I know you're talking about Kate and Stefano, but you could so easily be talking about Chloe and Daniel (or IMO Philip and Stephanie, though more people will disagree with me about that than Chloe/Daniel, and I'll concede that P & S have interacted more--at least recently--than Kate and Stefano; on the other hand, Kate and Stefano know each other better). We shouldn't be able to say that about ANY couple/potential couple, let alone multiples.

Lorijean0

Well, I'm glad that Sami made it back to the safe house, but the sad thing is poor ol' Hilda had to suffer the consequence of it all. If I were Sami, which i am not, I would have kept my butt in the apartment,or whatever it is,and not for anything come out....

I think that its kinda funny that Rafe is there to help Sami and shes the one helping him... I know he wouldn't' be in that shape if it weren't for her. So I only think its right for her to take care of him, lol

Maybe now what poor Hilda had to get killed off, that will let her want to stay there.

Oh, who are we kidding its Sami....
Edited by Lorijean0, Jan 9 2009, 07:45 AM.

carlypvee

Thanks for sharing Angie.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply