Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Interview with Blake Berris; Jan 13th issue; Article Summary.
Topic Started: Dec 31 2008, 11:29 AM (1,843 Views)
KellyGHFan

ladyofthelake
Dec 31 2008, 11:25 PM
KellyGHFan
Dec 31 2008, 04:09 PM
Tripp
Dec 31 2008, 03:42 PM
DrewHamilton
Dec 31 2008, 03:03 PM
I love how Berris knew back in September, right around the time everyone else knew that Nick was going to be the killer, that he was going to be the killer. Fans knew this and called that Berris would be fired right afterwards. But there were still those optimistic fans that argued, and said that Berris has a huge story ahead of him, meaning that he's not going anywhere. They were certainly proved wrong.
Oh I'm sorry. I wasn't aware that being responsible for someone's death on this show meant they were automatically out. I mean, it's not like anyone else has ever paid for such acts before and in some cases even worse. What was the point in laying groundwork for why Nick did it if they were just going to throw the key away? No, all this does is proves Dena is a hack and Tomlin prefers other things to talent.

I would love to know what beautiful things were said to him by other actors though.
Well Tomlin strucked gold with Molly Burnett. Not only she is cute and beautiful but she is also a great actress, IMO she is the best actress on the show but I guess that is just the #1 fan in me. LOL
Just curious: Whatever happened to your #1 fandom with Shelley Hennig? Or am I confusing you with someone else?
i still love Shelley/Stephanie, always will but my fav is Molly/Melanie.

Melanie is just the most entertaining character on the show with her one liners and Molly is just amazing in the role.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Charmqn
Member Avatar

Molly is okay...she's not the greatest thing ever, she's just average.

KellyGHFan

^^^your opinion but i think Molly is the best part of Days. She is the reason I am watching.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply