Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Chloe Spends her Engagement Party with Daniel; Jan 13th issue; Article Summary.
Topic Started: Dec 31 2008, 11:49 AM (4,076 Views)
Ellie

SOW interviews Nadia Bjorlin about what happens this coming week in Chloe and Daniel's story. "It's scandalous! Just so wrong on so many levels," Bjorlin says.

Kate arranges Chloe and Lucas's engagement party. Kate only tells them this the day of the party, after they go visit her at the Kiriakis mansion. Bjorlin tells SOW that Lucas and Chloe are "a little taken aback", especially since Chloe "is going through conflicting feelings" for Daniel.

However, Chloe agrees to go to the party. After Kate leaves, Lucas asks Chloe if she's having second thoughts about their getting married, but Chloe tells him that she isn't, even though she can't stop thinking about Daniel.

Before the party, Chloe goes upstairs to change into the dress Kate bought her. Daniel arrives and Kate tells Lucas that she and Daniel are no longer a couple. Lucas thinks that Daniel dumped Kate, and Lucas "decks" Daniel. However, Kate then tells Lucas that she was the one who initiated the breakup. After Daniel comes to, Lucas says he's sorry, and Daniel goes upstairs to look for a first aid kit.

When Daniel is upstairs, he tries to find Chloe. He knocks on her door, and she thinks it's Lucas, so without turning around, she tells the person at the door to come in and help her with her zipper.

Daniel comes in the room and tells Chloe they should stop denying their feelings, and he tells her she shouldn't get married to Lucas if she also has feelings for him. Then he kisses her and slams her against the door. Bjorlin says, "It's sweet, then it's just hot."

Chloe pushes him away and confronts him about his relationship with Kate. He tells her that he and Kate broke up, and that all she needs to do now is break up with Lucas. Then, Chloe gives in, and there is a "volatile passion" between them. "They're ripping each other's clothes off."

But - Lucas then comes to the door. Bjorlin relates that "Chloe doesn't want to get caught and ruin what she has with Lucas."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

Oh good lord.

Deleted User
Deleted User

What ... a HOBAG!
Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

He . . . slams her against the door? LOL. Shades of him shoving Chelsea into a locker.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Amello
Dec 31 2008, 11:58 AM
What ... a HOBAG!
Yeah, thats pretty similar to what I was thinking.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting Ellie

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting Ellie.

I kind of feel bad for Nadia for having to try and sell this shit. The writer's don't seem to know what to do with the character, so they just keep putting her in these pointless, sleazy love scenes. And I honestly have no idea what they are doing with Lucas. He seems to always end up the odd man out in these triangles.

What a novelty it would be to get a hot love scene on this show between two characters who are happy and in love.

zyona

mbdimera
Dec 31 2008, 12:09 PM
Thanks for posting Ellie.

I kind of feel bad for Nadia for having to try and sell this shit. The writer's don't seem to know what to do with the character, so they just keep putting her in these pointless, sleazy love scenes. And I honestly have no idea what they are doing with Lucas. He seems to always end up the odd man out in these triangles.

What a novelty it would be to get a hot love scene on this show between two characters who are happy and in love.
Thanks for Posting Ellie.

I kind understand with what your saying about Lucas, but I don't see no chemistry with him and Chloe. I wish they kept Chloe with Philip because they were great together. They need to find Lucas his own girl, i wish they didn't let Morgan go.

cjknick
Member Avatar

I'm sorry Chloe fans and Daniel fans but if these two were the next two with a one way ticket out of Salem I wouldn't be sad ... not sad at all!

aimees76
Member Avatar

cjknick
Dec 31 2008, 12:18 PM
I'm sorry Chloe fans and Daniel fans but if these two were the next two with a one way ticket out of Salem I wouldn't be sad ... not sad at all!
Ditto :cheers:

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

Where the heck is that vomit bucket when I need it?

Ellie

You're welcome everyone! ITA, I see no chemistry between them and the scenes sound completely disgusting to me. And how contrived is that, that Daniel just happens to need a first aid kit upstairs?

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Well, I like Chloe and I'd like for her to stick around, but I'm sick and tired of there being no motivations for her behavior. Since she wasn't a slut before she married Brady, what happened to make her this kind of person? This dates back to the inexplicable Lucas sex in the elevator when they barely knew each other. I think Dena/Tomlin/Whitesell just think, "Oh, well, we made a mistake with 'x' pairing [in this case, Lucloe/Chan/Date], so we'll just try another combo and the characters' past history won't bother anyone." They're just going to keep shuffling until they find something that works, but the more often they do that the less anyone will want to see the final result because (1) it damages both characters in a pairing and (2) why invest in a couple when they'll just get broken up anyway?

And why Chloe is being kept (romantically) away from Philip and Brady--who at least it would make sense for her to cheat on Lucas with--I have no idea.

jules

This storyline is just an excuse to show Chloe in next to nothing and promote sleaze. If it were any way close to a love story, I could buy it, but Lucas/Chloe is pathetic and I don't think many care if they are together or not. I could be wrong.
Thanks Ellie.

Ponz
Member Avatar

Bjorlin and Christian should be at the top of any budget cut list.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Ponz
Dec 31 2008, 12:37 PM
I couldn't agree more!
They are painful to watch. :drunk:

cjknick
Member Avatar

Ponz
Dec 31 2008, 12:37 PM
mine too ... #1 and #2 on my cut list matter of fact!

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Nicole Walker

LMFAO. Damn, when I learned Chloe was coming back I never expected her to be like this. I mean she's really becoming hated at the moment. They need to stop it. They should have put that girl with Brady or with Phillip.

jane1978

Sorry, but I think you are too uptight. Chloe and Dan are both adult, very sex driven people, I donīt see anything wrong with this. The show doesnīt pretend Chloe/Dan are the next supercouple or they love each other more than anything. They just want to scr*w each other, it happens. Maybe it will develop into something more, maybe not.

I like this story much more than when Chloe and Lucas tried to pretend they are totally happy and in love after few offscreen weeks together, or when Dan and Chelsea suddenly started to sing love songs about each other. This is pure entertainment, classic "B" movie story about animal attraction between two wrong people and how it eventually destroys them and everybody around. And even if the start was a little rushed and forced for obvious reasons, now when the story is in full swing Iīm very happy with the outcome.

I certainly donīt want every relationship being written that way but there is no reason why donīt explore it sometimes. Nadia and Shawn have ideal looks for a story like that and exactly how Nadia said, "itīs wrong, wrong on so many levels," but IMO entertaining as hell as well, especially when the couple at stake is not a supercouple with a strong fanbase so poor Dena will not get tons of death threats when Lucloe donīt make it to the alter after all.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply