Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Chelsea and Max, Take Two; Jan 13th issue; Article Summary.
Topic Started: Dec 31 2008, 12:20 PM (1,889 Views)
ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

zyona
Dec 31 2008, 04:09 PM
Paxton
Dec 31 2008, 12:28 PM
Ellie
Dec 31 2008, 12:20 PM
Max is the only person who Chelsea has dated in the past four years who hasn't hurt her - "she hurt him."

I . . . there are no words.
I have one word, UNCLE!!!!
Does this give a whole new meaning to the term, crying "UNCLE"?

OK, I'll shut up now........
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I was thinking of Taylor the other day!
Nicole needs some family. I remember that Taylor was the good daughter and Nicole the bad one. Maybe she has graduated college or something?!
Too bad Max and Melanie are related?!(by blood that is ;) )
Liz
Edited by Liz<3Days, Dec 31 2008, 05:10 PM.

kelligapeach

Ellie
SOD has a short interview with Rachel Melvin about Max and Chelsea in this week's issue.

Melvin says that Chelsea isn't interested in Daniel again after his breakup with Kate. Chelsea thinks that "Daniel did something to break Kate's heart" because of what Daniel did to Chelsea. Chelsea doesn't trust Daniel anymore, and she's "starting to think he's a player."

Max invites Chelsea to go to Chloe and Lucas' engagement party as his date, but Chelsea decides to go by herself because as SOD says, "she doesn't think he's serious". Melvin says that Max is a "curiosity" that Chelsea "wants to explore", but she's reluctant because of his feelings for Stephanie. Chelsea doesn't know if she likes Max "just because he's there", or "because it's him". Chelsea is also nervous since she and Max were in a relationship once before which didn't work out. But then Melvin says that this would also be a chance for Chelsea to "make things right", and Max is the only person who Chelsea has dated in the past four years who hasn't hurt her - "she hurt him."

She's just trying to sell the storyline of Chex, that's all.
I just think she's doing her job, not saying much about the "what ifs" and only working the "current" storyline ahead. Chex is sweet, but I don't see any sparks between them, I still believe they are the rebounders.

lene
Member Avatar

Max and Chelsea are the best. I love them. :D
Thanks Dena and Corday! WOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mason
Member Avatar

STARTING to think Daniel's a player? Good job, Chelsea. LoL

I too want Jeremy to be recast and brought on as a love interest for Chelsea. That's even what I did in my blog, LoL.

Charmqn
Member Avatar

seriously, they can't find a guy that does not have the last name Brady for Chelsea?

Ellie

ladyofthelake
Dec 31 2008, 04:48 PM
zyona
Paxton
Ellie
Max is the only person who Chelsea has dated in the past four years who hasn't hurt her - "she hurt him."

zyona

Ellie
Jan 1 2009, 09:39 PM
ladyofthelake
zyona
Paxton
Ellie

I rest my case.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Ellie
ladyofthelake
zyona
Paxton
Ellie

:lol:

Ellie

ladyofthelake
Jan 1 2009, 09:44 PM
LOL - I LOVE that video. Too bad Uncle Max missed out on knowing his niece Chelsea when she was a baby. Posted Image

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Those clips really bring home the nastiness, don't they? I guess someone figured, hey, nobody ever told Max Chelsea would be calling him uncle, so, it's not skeevy at all!

Darrin Brooks is second on my cut list, behind Molly Burnett and right ahead of Alison Sweeney. I've just gotten to where I can't stand him and it's so annoying that there's nobody for him to date except his nieces. If they insist on keeping him around, make him sexless like Roman. It's not like I'll miss seeing his unhot chest.

Ellie

Paxton
Jan 1 2009, 09:52 PM
Those clips really bring home the nastiness, don't they? I guess someone figured, hey, nobody ever told Max Chelsea would be calling him uncle, so, it's not skeevy at all!

Darrin Brooks is second on my cut list, behind Molly Burnett and right ahead of Alison Sweeney. I've just gotten to where I can't stand him and it's so annoying that there's nobody for him to date except his nieces. If they insist on keeping him around, make him sexless like Roman. It's not like I'll miss seeing his unhot chest.
ROFL! Great post. And I think we have similar cut lists! I can't stand DB either, and honestly, I think he's a terrible actor. That's hysterical about Roman. (Guess what? He's on my cut list too!)

Mason
Member Avatar

Stax and now a second helping of Chex have ruined Max for me. I liked Max when he was briefly paired with Abby and Morgan, but I just can't take this anymore.

cassie1013

Ellie
ladyofthelake
zyona
Paxton
Ellie

OMG hilarious! I love this video , LOL!

Jiggs
Member Avatar

Ellie
SOD has a short interview with Rachel Melvin about Max and Chelsea in this week's issue.

Melvin says that Chelsea isn't interested in Daniel again after his breakup with Kate. Chelsea thinks that "Daniel did something to break Kate's heart" because of what Daniel did to Chelsea. Chelsea doesn't trust Daniel anymore, and she's "starting to think he's a player."
I see Chelsea has her father's deductive skills. :laugh:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply