Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New TVLand Line Up
Topic Started: Jan 1 2009, 04:35 AM (1,121 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

New line up for the new year...... :puke:

WEEKDAYS
6-9AM: Paid Programming
9-9:30AM: All in the Family
9:30-10AM: Sanford and Son
10-11AM: The Jeffersons 2x
11-12NOON: Good Times 2x
12-1PM: Extreme Make-Over: Home Edition
1-2PM: The Beverly Hillbillies 2x
2-3PM: Gunsmoke
3-4PM: Bonanza
4-6PM: Hogan's Heroes 4x
6-8PM: The Andy Griffith Show 4x
8-10PM: The Cosby Show 4x
10-11PM: Scrubs 2x
11-1AM: 3rd Rock From the Sun 4x
1-2AM: M*A*S*H 2x
2-4AM: Three's Company 4x
4-5AM: Extreme Make-Over: Home Edition
5-6AM: M*A*S*H 2x

SATURDAYS
6:00AM: Gunsmoke
7:00AM: Bonanza
8-9AM: Leave it to Beaver 2x
9-10AM: Green Acres 2x
10:00-12NOON:: The Brady Bunch 4x
12-1PM: The Andy Griffith Show 2x
1:00pm-8:00pm Movies/Sitcom Marathons 16x
8:00-9:00PM: Cosby Show 2x
9:00-11:00PM: The Andy Griffith Show 4x
11:00-12MID: Cosby Show 2x
12:00-2:00AM: 3rd Rock from the Sun 4x
2:00-4:00AM Three's Company 4x
4:00-6:00AM Little House on the Prairie 2x

SUNDAYS
6:00am Star Trek
7:00am Gunsmoke
8-10AM: Bonanza 2x
10:00-12NOON: Beverly Hillbillies 4x
12pm-2:00PM: Hogan's Heroes 4x
2:00-7:00PM: TV Land Goes West (Bonanza 3x, Gunsmoke 2x)
7:00-10:00PM: The Andy Griffith Show 6x
10:00-12MID: M*A*S*H 4x
12:00-2:00AM: Beverly Hillbillies 4x
2:00-4:00AM: Leave it to Beaver 4x
4:00-6:00AM: Little House on the Prairie 2x

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

UGH

Brady Bunch is down to a 2 hour block on Saturdays :(

Do like The Jeffersons/Good Times block

Mason
Member Avatar

I wish they would have more dramas on TV Land...like Falcon Crest!

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Weird not seeing I Love Lucy on the main schedule. That show has been there forever.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Y&RWorldTurner
Jan 1 2009, 06:28 PM
Weird not seeing I Love Lucy on the main schedule. That show has been there forever.
Apparently it's moving to The Hallmark Channel.....

People are pissed on the TVLand boards because they are getting rid of it and at the entire network in general....

They are also pissed because the network is airing shows like EM:Home Edition and Scrubs, they are uber pissed that the network is straying so far from "Family Friendly" programming.....

I saw one post where someone was pissed that someone on a Scrubs episode they saw had a shirt on that said I Heart (was a heart and not the word) Vagina.....

Mason
Member Avatar

How on earth is Scrubs on there?! It hasn't even finished broadcasting new episodes!

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Rhiannon
Jan 1 2009, 07:33 PM
They are also pissed because the network is airing shows like EM:Home Edition and Scrubs, they are uber pissed that the network is straying so far from "Family Friendly" programming.....

Am I the only that cannot stand EM:Home Edition? It is an hour (sometimes two-hour) Sears commercial. Ty and the decorators all crying at the beginning when they view the family's story always comes out so fake. And I just get tired about "So I went to Sears and got this wonderful..." The whole concept is really good and never has there been a family that I thought they doesn't deserve it. I feel like the emotions by the crew are so fake and annoying.

Mason
Member Avatar

^ OH MY GOD.

I hate EM: Home Edition with a PASSION!!!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

cubsgirl
Jan 1 2009, 07:42 PM
Rhiannon

Am I the only that cannot stand EM:Home Edition? It is an hour (sometimes two-hour) Sears commercial. Ty and the decorators all crying at the beginning when they view the family's story always comes out so fake. And I just get tired about "So I went to Sears and got this wonderful..." The whole concept is really good and never has there been a family that I thought they doesn't deserve it. I feel like the emotions by the crew are so fake and annoying.
No your not!

There's a bunch of us on here that do....... :D

Deleted User
Deleted User

Rhiannon
Jan 1 2009, 07:51 PM
cubsgirl
Jan 1 2009, 07:42 PM
Rhiannon

No your not!

There's a bunch of us on here that do....... :D
Seriously. One of my close friends watches it and loves Ty Pennington and I always give her shit for having extremely horrible taste! If there's "celebrity" I want to disappear forever it's that shmuck!
Quote Post Goto Top

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I miss when TV Land showed The Carol Burnett Show, Hill Street Blues, St. Elsewhere, Bewitched, The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries, 227, Laverne & Shirley, Dennis the Menace, Diff'rent Strokes
Edited by Rick, Jan 1 2009, 08:39 PM.

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

the GOOD stuff, Rick
that's like N@N now

Scott
Member Avatar

Scrubs shouldn't be on TVLand!!! I love Scrubs but its better off on Comedy Central. I can't stand Ty Pennington or EMHE

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

so much for "classic" shows.

Scott
Member Avatar

Seriously!!!! I miss seeing I Love Lucy, Bewitched, The Brady Bunch, The Facts of Life and so on.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Scrubs? Really??? Why?.....that show needs to go off the air and lay low for the next ten years.

Scott
Member Avatar

WHAT?!?!?! You did not just say that lol

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Scott
Jan 4 2009, 11:15 PM
WHAT?!?!?! You did not just say that lol
Scrubs Sucks!.....Deal with it!

*hair pull*

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

lol. Scrubs has been laying pretty low for its entire run on NBC. Its the original 30 Rock, "oh, that show's still on?"

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Drew
Jan 4 2009, 11:23 PM
lol. Scrubs has been laying pretty low for its entire run on NBC. Its the original 30 Rock, "oh, that show's still on?"
Sorry, I am just on edge because ABC keeps pimping the hell out of Scubs upcoming debut since it jumped ship.

Also, Scrubs must have been a cheap sell into Syndication, because they re-run the hell out of it here.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply