Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Six Feet Under
Topic Started: Jan 1 2009, 09:12 PM (3,423 Views)
Mason

Such an amazing show! I still have yet to watch Seasons 3-5, but this is one of my all-time faves!

I FLOVE the following scene! No matter how many times I watch it, I always laugh my ass off without fail, LoL.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Season One is downloading RIGHT NOW! As I watch the episodes I will post my thoughts.
Quote Post Goto Top

Scott
Member Avatar

I caught my first two episodes ever the other day and they were great!!! I wish I had HBO so I could watch them on Demand

Deleted User
Deleted User

I'm just about to watch the first season finale. The Chenoweth family are FUCKED up. This is the kind of stuff I love to watch. The whole Nathaniel/Isabel thing is totally ... I don't even know how to describe.

I think David is my favourite character though. Watching him cope with who he is has been stellar.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

^ I knew you would enjoy it!

King
Member Avatar

Definitely in my top five shows of all time.

To this day, I still SOB like a baby at the last five minutes of the series finale, and I am NOT a crier!

Mason

King
Feb 3 2009, 12:39 PM
To this day, I still SOB like a baby at the last five minutes of the series finale, and I am NOT a crier!
Well don't you DARE spoil it! I still have to watch Seasons 3-5!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mason
Feb 3 2009, 01:35 PM
King
Feb 3 2009, 12:39 PM
Well don't you DARE spoil it! I still have to watch Seasons 3-5!
I've already seen the last scene countless times on YouTube.
Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I won't spoil it. It'd be sinful to do so!

Amello, NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

King
Member Avatar

It is the best and most fitting series finale of any show I have EVER seen. And that is saying a lot b/c I watch everything. LOL.

Deleted User
Deleted User

King
Feb 3 2009, 01:47 PM
I won't spoil it. It'd be sinful to do so!

Amello, NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Haha, I wouldn't be me if I didn't spoil it for myself lol

Now that I watch the show, it seems THAT more fitting.
Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

This was hands down the best HBO show! I loved the whole family. I loved and cried at the series finale...but it was perfect..kind of like a "meant to be" ending.
I also loved when they show LA...BTW they taped on my street! I so miss this series!
Liz

Mason

Liz<3Days
Feb 14 2009, 10:08 PM
BTW they taped on my street! I so miss this series!
They did?! That's freakin' awesome! Did you ever get to see any of the cast up close?

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I dont want to give away any spoilers. They taped around my area because the studio they used was a couple of blocks from where I live.
They taped exterior shots from the last season. I think interior ones too.
Liz

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

I sooooooooooooo badly want to watch this!!! If I had the money I would purchase the entire DVD Set.

Mason

I finally finished watching the entire series today.

I was disappointed with the series finale after all the hype, but then the last ten minutes...INCREDIBLE!! I had chills the whole time.

There will never be another show like SFU, sadly.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Love love love love LOVE this show!

Mason

God, these scenes were ridiculously powerful....and I hated Lisa, LoL.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I think I'm gonna try watching this show. Does anybody know a place I can watch it other than MegaVideo? My little trick to get around the 72 minute time limit no longer works. Also, if possible, I would prefer to watch it streaming rather than having to download it.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kenny
Feb 21 2010, 02:51 PM
I think I'm gonna try watching this show. Does anybody know a place I can watch it other than MegaVideo? My little trick to get around the 72 minute time limit no longer works. Also, if possible, I would prefer to watch it streaming rather than having to download it.
Can't help you there as I'm a torrent man. But damn, I'm surprised you didn't check this show out sooner.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply