Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Six Feet Under
Topic Started: Jan 1 2009, 09:12 PM (3,421 Views)
Mason

Kenny
Feb 21 2010, 02:51 PM
I think I'm gonna try watching this show. Does anybody know a place I can watch it other than MegaVideo? My little trick to get around the 72 minute time limit no longer works. Also, if possible, I would prefer to watch it streaming rather than having to download it.
I can't believe you've never watched it before! Trust me, you'll easily fall in love with it.

But as for where to watch it online, I have no idea, so good luck with that, LoL.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Amello
Feb 21 2010, 02:53 PM
Kenny
I think I'm gonna try watching this show. Does anybody know a place I can watch it other than MegaVideo? My little trick to get around the 72 minute time limit no longer works. Also, if possible, I would prefer to watch it streaming rather than having to download it.
Can't help you there as I'm a torrent man. But damn, I'm surprised you didn't check this show out sooner.
I'm surprised too. It seems very much my type of show. I guess I just figured it would be more of a chore to watch since I haven't seen a single episode and the show has already ended its run, LoL. I hate being so far behind on things.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Mason
Feb 21 2010, 02:55 PM
But as for where to watch it online, I have no idea, so good luck with that, LoL.
Thanks a bunch, Mason! LoL

You're no help at all. :P

Kenny
Member Avatar

There has to be a website streaming the entire series, like www.watchsixfeetunderonline.com or something, LoL.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kenny
Feb 21 2010, 02:57 PM
Amello
Feb 21 2010, 02:53 PM
Kenny
Can't help you there as I'm a torrent man. But damn, I'm surprised you didn't check this show out sooner.
I'm surprised too. It seems very much my type of show. I guess I just figured it would be more of a chore to watch since I haven't seen a single episode and the show has already ended its run, LoL. I hate being so far behind on things.
Really, I'm the opposite way. I like to watch a show after it's ended so I can marathon it, especially for comedies. Watching a comedy live doesn't make it as funny.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Honestly, I would just invest in the DVDs.....totally worth it!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Mason
Feb 21 2010, 03:14 PM
Honestly, I would just invest in the DVDs.....totally worth it!
Yeah, well... I'm broke, so that can't happen, LoL.

Mason

The dinner scenes were always the best...

Kenny
Member Avatar

My birthday is coming up in a little over three months. Which one of you wants to buy me the "Six Feet Under: Complete Series" box set as an early present? LoL

Kenny
Member Avatar

I can't find a single episode of this damn show streaming online anywhere.

I give up.

Six Feet Under, I hardly knew ye. (Make that "didn't know ye at all.")

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I also like to watch in marathon form. Thats how I watch The Tudors! I would just rent it through netflixs or blockbuster.

This is one of my fave series! It also taped a lot by where I live including the last season. It got a bit slow, but the end was totally worth it!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kenny
Feb 21 2010, 03:33 PM
I can't find a single episode of this damn show streaming online anywhere.

I give up.

Six Feet Under, I hardly knew ye. (Make that "didn't know ye at all.")
Wouldn't it be on Hulu or something like that?
Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Amello
Feb 21 2010, 03:37 PM
Wouldn't it be on Hulu or something like that?
Already checked. It isn't there.

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

Simply, PERFECT!!!! :hail:

Alan Ball's masterpiece.

The drama and comedy blend, not clash, and that is the brilliance of it.

It's hard to imagine that we can experience so much life in a story about a funeral home.

One of the best tv shows ever made. :hail:

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

I love this show.

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

Woohoo almost done Season 1. Got two episodes left then on to Season 2. I have the first 3 seasons download onto the computer.

Michael C Hall is far and away the best actor on television <3
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

Subscribe to Netflix Kenny. It's not terribly expensive and it's allowed me to watch a lot of shows I normally wouldn't have or couldn't have. You can cancel it easily and even pause the subscription for months at a time. It's all very easy.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yup, look to the left to know that this is my favourite show of all time (next to Twin Peaks, of course). Darraholic, you'll have so much fun watching the series. And I guarantee you there will be times where you epicly despise EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER on the show. Especially Nate.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

There were very few instances in the entire five seasons in which Nate didn't piss me off.

The worst thing to happen to this show, however, was GEORGE, as you'll see when you reach the end of Season 3. James Cromwell was fantastic, but what a terribly annoying character.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mason
Mar 29 2011, 02:48 PM
There were very few instances in the entire five seasons in which Nate didn't piss me off.

The worst thing to happen to this show, however, was GEORGE, as you'll see when you reach the end of Season 3. James Cromwell was fantastic, but what a terribly annoying character.
Oh, I easily hated him quite a few times. He was such a pussy.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply