Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Six Feet Under
Topic Started: Jan 1 2009, 09:12 PM (3,638 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

That whole episode is one of my favorites, actually. The only thing wrong about it is that it introduces Lisa, who, unfortunately, returns later.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Lisa was awful!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kenny
Apr 5 2011, 11:57 PM
Lisa was awful!
However, that return appearance on "that" special day was truly epicly amazing!
Quote Post Goto Top

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Kenny
Apr 5 2011, 11:57 PM
Lisa was awful!
Yeah, I never warmed up to Lisa. That might just be my inner Brenda fan inside talking though.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Lisa showed up Preggers :o

LMAO at Brenda's mess. Almost done season 2.

Deleted User
Deleted User

darraholic
Apr 12 2011, 11:27 PM
Lisa showed up Preggers :o

LMAO at Brenda's mess. Almost done season 2.
The beginning of season 3 will feel like you lost something.
Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

Starting Season 3 now. Planning on a huge marathon tomorrow so hopefully watch the entire season in the next day or so.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Half way done Season 3. Kinda meh season overall. I'm not really digging David & Claire's storylines. The lack of Brenda so far has sucked as well. I'm enjoying Nate & Lisa's storyline though. I'm meh with Lisa overall. There are times when I just want to shake Lisa but I also feel bad for her at times since it's obvious Nate's just with her for Mya. Rainn Wilson's character is pointless and annoying.

Mason
Member Avatar

I hated Season 3 the first time I watched it (I think most people do just because it's so different from the first two years), but it is a lot better after the first time around. There are actually a lot of good things about it, but moreso in the second half of the season.

And you may hate Arthur now, but you'll appreciate him a hell of a lot more once George shows up!
Edited by Mason, Apr 15 2011, 04:45 PM.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Nate burying Lisa was quite emotional :(

Mason
Member Avatar

^ That scene is incredible. It made me cry like a bitch and I didn't even like Lisa. Peter Krause should have gotten an Emmy for that episode.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Wow. Just watched the carjacking episode. Maybe one of the best episodes ever. How the hell did Michael C Hall not win an emmy for that?

Mason
Member Avatar

darraholic
Apr 24 2011, 12:30 PM
Wow. Just watched the carjacking episode. Maybe one of the best episodes ever. How the hell did Michael C Hall not win an emmy for that?
Because this was during the time that The West Wing and The Sopranos were hogging the spotlight and winning every damn award. (I'm sure you can tell I'm not bitter about this at all, LoL)

darraholic
Member Avatar

I can understand the Sopranos but The West Wing was boring as shit.

And to still see MCH get robbed for Dexter pisses me off. He's like the Susan Lucci of the Primetime Emmys.

Kenny
Member Avatar

darraholic
Apr 24 2011, 12:30 PM
That episode was intense. I felt so bad for David. :(

darraholic
Member Avatar

David "Why don't you just tell them that I'm a bitch of a girlfriend on my rag." I just find that line hilarious coming from him after watching Dexter first.

darraholic
Member Avatar

I'm kinda sad that I'm about to start the last season :(

I was feeling bad for Lisa until they told us she slept with her sisters husband. What a fucking bitch.

Yay to Nate & Brenda wanting to start a family.

I'm glad David got some closure with his mugger.

George is weird. LoL at him not wanting to leave the bomb shelter.

And I'm guessing Claire will likely get help for drug addiction? Seems like that's where her story is heading.

darraholic
Member Avatar

OMFG :o

Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by darraholic, May 11 2011, 02:41 AM.

darraholic
Member Avatar

sigh. Downloading the final episode. I'm kinda bummed. This show could have lasted a few more seasons.

Mason
Member Avatar

I think SFU went out at the right time. The series finale is the most perfect wrap-up of any series that I've ever seen.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply