Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
My So-Called Life
Topic Started: Jan 2 2009, 09:29 AM (1,031 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Teen angst just doesn't get any better! Claire Danes! :wub2: Who else watched this fabulous (but short-lived) show?

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Scott
Member Avatar

I was never a huge fan of this show but what I have seen has been good...it just never struck me too much.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Amazing show. Watched it all last year. My life was like so changed! I had a time!
Quote Post Goto Top

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Amello
Jan 2 2009, 11:33 AM
Amazing show. My life was like so changed! I had a time!
Absolutely agree man!

I used to hear people say this or that changed their lives and I always laughed.

MSCL seriously changed my life. It's such a shame that it only lasted 19 episodes, but in a way I'm sort of glad it did. It served it purpose and changed many a teenagers lives. And yes, Amello, I had a time too.

Mason

I really wish it had gotten at least another season. When I watched if for the first time on DVD, I liked it, but I didn't really get into it until near the end. I'd love to see a reunion TV movie.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mason
Jan 2 2009, 08:06 PM
I really wish it had gotten at least another season. When I watched if for the first time on DVD, I liked it, but I didn't really get into it until near the end. I'd love to see a reunion TV movie.
That will NEVER happen. A reunion, possibly. An actual new movie, no!
Quote Post Goto Top

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

After seeing the interviews with the cast, they would totally do a reunion. Even Claire would.

Scott
Member Avatar

It would be interesting to see a reunion...It would be cool too see.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

I LOVE this show, such a beautiful show that it hurts to watch sometimes. ;)

This is another one of those shows where each character is almost exactly like someone I know in real life.

It might have only lasted 19 episodes, but there's SO MUCH to those 19 episodes. I can re-watch those 19 episodes over and over again, and still find something new in each episode that I didn't recall before. This show was and still a big part of my life entertainment-wise.

It's rare that a show comes along and touches me, and I'm proud to say that this is one of those shows. I definitely have a "time" each time I re-watch this show.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Saw this posted on EW and so agree

Quote:

My So Called Life. Hello, greatest show ever canceled. Possibly greatest show of all time. We will never find out if Angela's dad was cheating, if Angela chooses Brian over Jordan, if Rayanne ever quits drinking, or what happens to poor loveable Ricki. Almost 15 years later and I still worry about these characters as if they were my friends in high school that I lost touch with.

Scott
Member Avatar

It's amazing the following that this show has, especially with only airing 19 episodes.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

After all the positive words, I think I'm gonna check out this show!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Jinxie
Jan 10 2009, 08:33 PM
It's ALL on YouTube!
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Jinxie
Jan 10 2009, 08:33 PM
Took you long enough!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Sometimes I'm s l o w.

Scott
Member Avatar

that's alright I haven't watched all of the episodes but I have seen a few.

Deleted User
Deleted User

What is that song that Angela sings in her room? Rick you used it once for your blog!
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Amello
Jan 12 2009, 02:36 PM
What is that song that Angela sings in her room? Rick you used it once for your blog!
Dreams by The Cranberries?

Deleted User
Deleted User

NO MASON!

That is not it.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply