Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Promo for wk of 1/5
Topic Started: Jan 2 2009, 05:04 PM (1,735 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

Dan and Chloe

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Ellie

Thanks Angie!

Over/under on Marlena's being with John when he has that breakthrough?? They showed a video camera, and we know who offered to video his sessions....

And Nadia's acting... I just can't even find words to describe it. "I. Love. Lucas. Ok."

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie ....

Ponz
Member Avatar

Nadia trying to emote is a truly painful spectacle.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Ellie
Jan 2 2009, 05:08 PM
Thanks Angie!

Over/under on Marlena's being with John when he has that breakthrough?? They showed a video camera, and we know who offered to video his sessions....

And Nadia's acting... I just can't even find words to describe it. "I. Love. Lucas. Ok."
Ellie, I knew you would be thrilled that John and Marlena had to share the promo with Dan and Chloe! I can't imagine there's a large crossover between those fanbases . . . or that Dan and Chloe have much of one.

Ellie

Paxton
Jan 2 2009, 05:14 PM
Ellie
Thanks Angie!

Ellie, I knew you would be thrilled that John and Marlena had to share the promo with Dan and Chloe! I can't imagine there's a large crossover between those fanbases . . . or that Dan and Chloe have much of one.
LOL! Oh please!! In this week's SOD, there was this J&M spoiler (John remembers the pier), but guess whose picture was next to it? That's right, CHLOE AND DAN! Because they had a spoiler as well. Glad Dena's using this opportunity to piggyback these horrendous characters and their story on J&M's popularity.

I can see it now... John and Marlena have a small, intimate wedding, then we pan to Chloe and Dan, getting busy in the back of the church...

Ellie

Ponz
Jan 2 2009, 05:11 PM
ROFL I love how you put that. ITA. I wonder if she uses cue cards.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Ellie
Jan 2 2009, 05:18 PM
I can see it now... John and Marlena have a small, intimate wedding, then we pan to Chloe and Dan, getting busy in the back of the church...
You only think you're joking.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Thanks. The Daniel and Chloe kiss was hot.

Ellie

Paxton
Jan 2 2009, 05:22 PM
Ellie
Jan 2 2009, 05:18 PM
You only think you're joking.
ROFL!!

If they can pan to Sami taping up a stupid annulment after John Black dies, then sadly, I'd believe they're capable of anything.

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Ew, what the fuck? I'm actually pissed because of how much chemistry Shawn and Nadia don't have. With what this fucking story is doing to both their characters they should at least be somewhat convincing. This story should have at least been worth something, so knowing this is all happening for nothing, fucking sucks.

And the acting? Is just...horrible.

wkline
Member Avatar

Daniel and Chloe are sick!! :puke: Are they based on Dena's life or what?

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

wkline
Jan 2 2009, 05:55 PM
Oh dude, your banner? Now that's hot. That's romance.

As for Dena, I think it's safe to say she's got some sick issues to work through if she thinks this is every woman's fantasy.
Edited by fenderbabe, Jan 2 2009, 06:05 PM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Ponz
That pretty well sums it up. Oh, well. At least I can't say they're ruining two of my favorite characters, because they never were, but the whole thing with Daniel, for some reason, really gets my ire: Superdoc turned to sleezebag, and no one catches him. But, then again, in a town where it's OK for a guy to date two of his adopted nieces, what should I expect? :shrug:
I'm interested in the famous pier scene. I've never viewed it before.
Angie, you're a doll!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

fenderbabe
Jan 2 2009, 06:03 PM
wkline
Jan 2 2009, 05:55 PM
Oh dude, your banner? Now that's hot. That's romance.

As for Dena, I think it's safe to say she's got some sick issues to work through if she thinks this is every woman's fantasy.
Now, in all fairness, maybe it's Whitesell's fantasy. :D Or Tomlin's.

lene
Member Avatar

I cannot believe they kept Nadia over Martha. ugh! .i love lucas, okay?. horribly delivered.
anyways, eh.. looks ok!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Ponz
Indeed it is :puke:

wkline
Member Avatar

I miss Martha!! :frown:

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

Ellie

:lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply