Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Promo for wk of 1/5
Topic Started: Jan 2 2009, 05:04 PM (1,692 Views)
hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

Ellie
Jan 2 2009, 05:18 PM
Paxton
Jan 2 2009, 05:14 PM
Ellie
Jan 2 2009, 05:08 PM
Thanks Angie!

Over/under on Marlena's being with John when he has that breakthrough?? They showed a video camera, and we know who offered to video his sessions....

And Nadia's acting... I just can't even find words to describe it. "I. Love. Lucas. Ok."
Ellie, I knew you would be thrilled that John and Marlena had to share the promo with Dan and Chloe! I can't imagine there's a large crossover between those fanbases . . . or that Dan and Chloe have much of one.
LOL! Oh please!! In this week's SOD, there was this J&M spoiler (John remembers the pier), but guess whose picture was next to it? That's right, CHLOE AND DAN! Because they had a spoiler as well. Glad Dena's using this opportunity to piggyback these horrendous characters and their story on J&M's popularity.

I can see it now... John and Marlena have a small, intimate wedding, then we pan to Chloe and Dan, getting busy in the back of the church...
:puke: :puke: :puke:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

And to think I was thisclose to being excited after seeing a J&M flashback...and then I saw Daniel/Chloe horniness. :puke:

wkline
Member Avatar

Yeah it was pretty sick!!
Edited by wkline, Jan 2 2009, 07:01 PM.

zyona

At list Rachel Melvin can act, Nadia is horrible.

Alligato
Member Avatar

I am excited to see the Jarlena thing play out. First time I have been excited for Jarlena in a long time.

LOL at the I. Love. Lucas. Okay. comment. I swear when it comes to these two, all I seem to be able to do is laugh. I really just want to see how this all plays out with Lucas and Kate.

And if I have to hear Lucas describe Chloe and their relationship as "perfect" one more time, I would cheat on him with my doctor too.

Thanks so much Angie for putting this here so I don't have to go to NBC!!!

Jiggs
Member Avatar

Shawn Christian's career is officially a joke.

wkline
Member Avatar

Jiggs
Jan 3 2009, 01:40 AM
Shawn Christian's career is officially a joke.

Ditto

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Quote:

And Nadia's acting... I just can't even find words to describe it. "I. Love. Lucas. Ok."

Oh, I know! Horrible acting. It is hard to watch sometimes (Galen too). Nadia should really stick to singing.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I thought the promo was fine. I'm glad when they do joint promos so they can appeal to more fans.

The John stuff looks good (love that flashback!). Chloe and Daniel looks hot and i actually thought Nadia was ok in the clip. Not great but ok, which is how she's been mostly of late. She's never been great but she is more tolerable to me now then she has been since probably;y last February so I'll take it LOL.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

:lol:

Word to the writers. Don't write Chloe as trying to emote anything. She is a dry character. Write her that way. It's the only way Nadia can act. "I. Love. Lucas. Okay?" That was horrible! I still see no chemistry between Nadia and Shawn Christian. Wtf?!

peaches179

DrewHamilton
Jan 3 2009, 03:29 AM
:lol:

Word to the writers. Don't write Chloe as trying to emote anything. She is a dry character. Write her that way. It's the only way Nadia can act. "I. Love. Lucas. Okay?" That was horrible! I still see no chemistry between Nadia and Shawn Christian. Wtf?!

LOL!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Give it up, Nadia.

Quit acting and unleash your inner stripper, once and for all!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Days4Life

They really should go for broke and just make Chloe the town hooker. That way she can show lots of cleavage, wear lots of makeup and not have to show any real emotion, and it would fit the story. It would also explain how she supports herself when she has no discernible source of income.

As for Daniel, how is it no one notices how skeezy he is? Why is he still viewed as a heroic doctor instead of a pervert and patient molester? I can't find one redeeming quality in this character. I don't even think he's that attractive, especially since he usually has that weird, tortured, constipated look on his face.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Ellie
Shawn Christians "Tell me. You want me. To go." is just as bad. And he uses the same facial expression in every scene.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Apart of me feels so much sympathy for Lucas. Every woman he has ever loved falls for another guy. It never works out right for him. I think he should leave Salem for good :lol:

Kenny
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Jan 3 2009, 03:40 PM
Ellie
Shawn Christians "Tell me. You want me. To go." is just as bad. And he uses the same facial expression in every scene.
I think that some people just aren't built for acting -- literally. I think that Shawn Christian doesn't have any muscles in his face, thus the inability to emote or express. Same for Nadia!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

I would probably look like I was in constant pain too if I had to act out this dreck day in and day out.

ginababe
BANNED

well not ALL of us hate this SL.. This is the only SL I am not FF'wding through.

KellyGHFan

I wish Higley would stop making Daniel jump from bed to bed. I want to start liking Daniel again cause he use to be my favorite MALE character. I am afraid that one day Stephanie or Melanie is going to become ill, Daniel is her doctor and "her falls in love with her".

Why not Keep Daniel with Kate... i thought Shawn and Lauren had some good chemistry.

I thought Corday said, he liked the chemistry between Shawn and Lauren. He lied again.
Edited by KellyGHFan, Jan 3 2009, 09:27 PM.

zyona

KellyGHFan
Jan 3 2009, 09:26 PM
I wish Higley would stop making Daniel jump from bed to bed. I want to start liking Daniel again cause he use to be my favorite MALE character. I am afraid that one day Stephanie or Melanie is going to become ill, Daniel is her doctor and "her falls in love with her".

Why not Keep Daniel with Kate... i thought Shawn and Lauren had some good chemistry.

I thought Corday said, he liked the chemistry between Shawn and Lauren. He lied again.
I thought you said he listen to you.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply