Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Promo for wk of 1/5
Topic Started: Jan 2 2009, 05:04 PM (1,682 Views)
KellyGHFan

zyona
Jan 3 2009, 09:29 PM
KellyGHFan
Jan 3 2009, 09:26 PM
I wish Higley would stop making Daniel jump from bed to bed. I want to start liking Daniel again cause he use to be my favorite MALE character. I am afraid that one day Stephanie or Melanie is going to become ill, Daniel is her doctor and "her falls in love with her".

Why not Keep Daniel with Kate... i thought Shawn and Lauren had some good chemistry.

I thought Corday said, he liked the chemistry between Shawn and Lauren. He lied again.
I thought you said he listen to you.
well he does when it comes to Stephanie and Melanie. But I hope he will tell Higley to have Daniel settle down with 1 woman maybe KATE or CHELSEA. :) I liked him with both women.

I did leave around 20 comments on the Days comment line about having Daniel not jump from bed to bed and use SC to his full potential. Also throw in Melanie being Nicole's daughter :)

Or maybe give Daniel a Storyline that is away from a woman. Maybe a cute 17 year old brunette girl comes to salem claiming to be Daniel's long lost daughter, he never knew about. Instead of hopping from bed to bed, which makes me hate him more cause i don't want that to happen. Instead, he tries to get to know his daughter. I think this would be a good story for Shawn Christian because Dena Higley is not using him to his full potential. Plus make Daniel's daughter become BFF's with Melanie.

I could careless about Chloe, i was never a fan of her.
Edited by KellyGHFan, Jan 3 2009, 09:35 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

finelildiva05

Kenny
Jan 3 2009, 03:45 PM
Sindacco
Jan 3 2009, 03:40 PM
Ellie
Jan 2 2009, 05:08 PM
And Nadia's acting... I just can't even find words to describe it. "I. Love. Lucas. Ok."
Shawn Christians "Tell me. You want me. To go." is just as bad. And he uses the same facial expression in every scene.
I think that some people just aren't built for acting -- literally. I think that Shawn Christian doesn't have any muscles in his face, thus the inability to emote or express. Same for Nadia!
Very well said. Not everyone is meant to be a double or triple threat. Some people should just stick to what they do best. Nadia would be better to me as a model or a singer. Acting is obviously not meant for her. In terms of Shawn Christian, his acting isn't as bad as Nadia but its not that kind of acting that will keep me interested in any scene his in. He just kind of got this one-dimensional acting thingy. I can't really describe it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply