Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
These 'Days,' Daniel's in danger & denial; NY Daily News article
Topic Started: Jan 2 2009, 08:11 PM (2,607 Views)
ginababe
BANNED

I can't wait to see this air!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

FanODays

cjknick
Jan 3 2009, 02:34 PM
why does Chloe always have to show off her clevage????? Did she buy those bad boys or something and she just wants everyone to view what was not God given but man made?
I've seen Nadia a couple of times and she has an incredible body (very fit but not skinny) and a terrific rack. I actually think those are real and she's proud of them but yes they suffer from over exposure and have for years.

cjknick
Member Avatar

FanODays
Jan 4 2009, 09:10 AM
cjknick
Jan 3 2009, 02:34 PM
why does Chloe always have to show off her clevage????? Did she buy those bad boys or something and she just wants everyone to view what was not God given but man made?
I've seen Nadia a couple of times and she has an incredible body (very fit but not skinny) and a terrific rack. I actually think those are real and she's proud of them but yes they suffer from over exposure and have for years.
Perhaps it's just more obvious because both Lucas and Daniel basically are at eye level with her boobs... The other day when Kate told Chloe to unbutton one of her buttons so the necklace would be seen better I almost lost it ....

Alligato
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Jan 4 2009, 05:58 AM
My mom and dad really like this storyline...Go figure..
Oh my goodness, so does my mom.
She and I watched together during the holidays...I don't think she watches too often anymore, other than GH...and she liked the cute doctor and the "tan girl with the assets", and said that engaged to one while fantasizing about another was so "soapy". She did mention that the bed fantasy was a little too hot for daytime.

But without knowing much of Dr. Dan's history or Chloe's (maybe that is the secret), she couldn't wait to see what will happen with Danloe.

At least she and I bonded over the hot British guy...I love it when she and I bond over our soaps. It gives us something to talk about! :)

Days4Life

Alligato
Jan 4 2009, 11:42 AM

At least she and I bonded over the hot British guy...I love it when she and I bond over our soaps. It gives us something to talk about! :)
Same here...my mom was at my house a lot over the holidays, and it was so much fun to watch DAYS with her and discuss it like we were talking about real people. My mom doesn't like Chloe and Daniel, although she loves Chloe by herself. However, she LOVES Rafe and Sami. It defies my understanding!

phloeishot
Member Avatar

Well since it's a soap opera I think the wardrobe department is supposed to make all of the young women look sexy. (i.e. low cut tops) I mean, that sweater dress Stephanie wore at Titan was not work appropriate nor was Melanie's short skirt.

SoapFan82

DrewHamilton
Jan 3 2009, 03:30 AM
The fact that Daniel and Chloe's joke of a story gets the NY Daily News article is really funny to me.
I actually thought it was ridiculous, but I we're thinking along the same lines. I just don't know how we're not supposed to view Daniel as sleazy. And Chole? When did these feelings for Daniel develop? When he was feeling her up during an examination? Please!

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

SoapFan82
Jan 4 2009, 06:57 PM
DrewHamilton
Jan 3 2009, 03:30 AM
The fact that Daniel and Chloe's joke of a story gets the NY Daily News article is really funny to me.
I actually thought it was ridiculous, but I we're thinking along the same lines. I just don't know how we're not supposed to view Daniel as sleazy. And Chole? When did these feelings for Daniel develop? When he was feeling her up during an examination? Please!
IKR! This relationship is so fake and stupid. Why all of a sudden they're so hot for each other is beyond me. As you can tell from avatar and signature, I'm a big fan of Chloe as well as Broe/Phloe. It pains me to see her being written like a slut. The old Chloe was never like this. Had this been five years ago, old Chloe woulda filed a lawsuit on this perv. Daniel makes me wanna :puke:

Deleted User
Deleted User

I'm so confused. How can Chloe be with Lucas and Daniel if E! just yesterday showed Nadia and Philip's portrayer (forgetting!) going at it, 'behind the scenes of a daytime sex scene?'
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

JERSoapsFan
Jan 5 2009, 02:41 AM
I'm so confused. How can Chloe be with Lucas and Daniel if E! just yesterday showed Nadia and Philip's portrayer (forgetting!) going at it, 'behind the scenes of a daytime sex scene?'
It must have been a rerun on E!, because those scenes aired a LONG time ago.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Days4Life
Jan 4 2009, 03:55 PM
Alligato
Jan 4 2009, 11:42 AM

Same here...my mom was at my house a lot over the holidays, and it was so much fun to watch DAYS with her and discuss it like we were talking about real people. My mom doesn't like Chloe and Daniel, although she loves Chloe by herself. However, she LOVES Rafe and Sami. It defies my understanding!
That seems to be a reflection of the ratings.

I know many that watch Days and some love Rafe and Sami and/or Dan/Chloe. It just goes to show you there is more to look for then just responses on message boards. I often love to see the reactions of those not online because they don't obsess over all the backstage stuff, writing, production, etc. They just watch to be entertained, much like many did in the 80's and 90's. Not saying it's a bad thing not to be that way but I think those people symbolize the way things used to be before message boards and spoilers became so big.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Mason
Jan 5 2009, 03:05 AM
JERSoapsFan
Jan 5 2009, 02:41 AM
It must have been a rerun on E!, because those scenes aired a LONG time ago.
It was a re-run.

E! showed that months ago and I read somewhere it was being repeated again.

Dayzfan
Member Avatar

I think Daniel is getting unfair treatment by the fans. HE ONLY SLEPT WITH ONE WOMAN,people.And somehow hes a pervert?

Mason

Dayzfan
Jan 6 2009, 09:09 PM
I think Daniel is getting unfair treatment by the fans. HE ONLY SLEPT WITH ONE WOMAN,people.And somehow hes a pervert?
Maybe pervert isn't the right term. Manwhore would be more appropriate.

Days4Life

I called Daniel a pervert a time or two, and for me it doesn't have anything to do with how many women he's slept with. It's the circumstances, and by that I mean he's a doctor who is panting after women who are emotionally vulnerable due to medical situations. The scene with Daniel examining Chloe and getting excited by it was sick and disgusting. Of course, as always this is only my opinion--and my opinion is that he's a pervert. If he can't control himself around sick women or women whose family members are undergoing serious medical procedures, he needs to find a different profession.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Mason
Jan 6 2009, 09:11 PM
Dayzfan
Jan 6 2009, 09:09 PM
Maybe pervert isn't the right term. Manwhore would be more appropriate.
Funny you should say that because there is a blurb in SOW about that this week.

SC talks about how people on set called his character a pervert or something and he made the same claim that he only had sex with one woman and it was consensual. Then they started calling him manwhore. He says that his character will hug a female character on the show and everyone on set will assume he will go after that woman next.

SC says he constantly has to defend Daniel to fans and pretty much everyone. I feel horrible for him. I remember the same happened at the fan event too. He was constantly trying to tell fans not to hate Daniel LOL.

Karnythia
Member Avatar

I do feel sorry for SC. As written the audience really has no reason to connect with him and that's sad.

cassie1013

Why are they denying that it's all about sex? It IS all about sex...just be honest for christ sakes.

Mason

cassie1013
Jan 10 2009, 04:12 AM
Why are they denying that it's all about sex? It IS all about sex...just be honest for christ sakes.
LoL! I know, right?!

Chloe even said it herself: "There's only one thing in common between us..."

SEX!

I really can't believe they're trying to pass this off as anything more with a straight face.
Edited by Mason, Jan 10 2009, 04:26 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply