Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Laguna Beach
Topic Started: Jan 4 2009, 07:41 PM (520 Views)
Scott
Member Avatar

Did anyone watch any of the seasons of Laguna Beach?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Um, OF COURSE! Best episode = Alex bitching Jessica out at the club!
Quote Post Goto Top

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

lol Guilty!...I watched. I love/loathed Kristen sayings "Jess-ca!, Jess-ca!...Jess-ca!...OMG"

Scott
Member Avatar

I have to admit my secret love of scripted reality tv!!! i love it.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I loved Laguna Beach. It was such a unique show when it first came out. Season one was obviously the best season because it was the most real. Those kids could never have known what that show would bring some of them. Season two was great as well, but you could tell things were starting to be more set up by producers and the cast was being a little too dramatic, and perhaps fake just for the cameras. Season three was completely set up for the most part. But I still loved each and every season.

I even liked Newport Harbor.

Man, I miss this show. I understand that the fascination with Orange County is gone now that The O.C. is over, but I really wish they MTV would produce a new series taking place some place else. With Gossip Girl so popular right now, they should produce the same type of show in Manhattan. And it would work because MTV's already over on the east coast for The City. The two would go hand in hand.

I see it now, Manhattan: The Real Upper East Side. :lol:

Scott
Member Avatar

I would almost watch a show based anywhere in the US...maybe a show based in a mid western state or even Miami or something like that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply