Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Step by Step
Topic Started: Jan 6 2009, 09:25 PM (2,171 Views)
six
Member Avatar

I loved this show. It was like a dysfunctional Brady bunch. But then it switched networks, and they had a baby and got rid of the youngest boy and brought in some random other kid (a cousin or something?) to replace him. That was just weird.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Scott
Member Avatar

This show was pretty good. I liked it more than Full House.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I actually liked when they made the switcharoo. Nothing against the youngest child, but he was significantly younger than the others, and I found that because of that he couldn't relate as much to the other kids. I liked when they brought in the other guy.

Scott
Member Avatar

What other guy? The hairdresser? I think his real name is bronson pinchot

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Yeah, Bronson was it!

Scott
Member Avatar

I really liked the character of Cody and Sasha Mitchell was pretty awesome too

six
Member Avatar

I liked Cody too, and Patrika Darbo's character.

Jinxie, did they other say where the younger boy went? Or did he just go upstairs never to return?

I don't remember Bronson at all, except for being on Perfect Strangers, which was another good show.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Bronson WAS Cody lol

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

And sorry ... the boy went into the other room I think (maybe upstairs) and basically never returned. I hate lame exits like that.

Scott
Member Avatar

NO!!! Bronson wasn't Cody!!!! Sasha Mitchell was Cody, Bronson played a character named Jean-Luc

six
Member Avatar

Thanks. Me too, the least they could have done was say he went off to boarding school or something.

Cody was Sasha Mitchell. I don't think he had a job, besides being air headed- he was sort of like Keanu Reeve's character in Bill and Ted.
Posted Image

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Jean-Luc? Who was that? Gosh, I'm so confused now.

jcar03
Member Avatar

Jean-Luc was a hair dresser at Carol's salon for about one season.

The one kid that disappeared when the show switched channels wasn't that much younger the the other kids. He never did much though.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

^ yeah, it was hard for the writers to get the little one to relate to any of the others. The age difference was too large.

Deleted User
Deleted User

STACY KEANAN (Dana) SIGHTING!!!

She was in a Christian film with John Schnider, called "Hidden Secrets." Did anyone see it?!
Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

The theme song for this show is so catchy. Anyone know which theme park its filmed at?

Scott
Member Avatar

No but I used to love watching it and sing and name the actors as it played lol.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Oh I used to love this show! I wish it would be released on DVD! I know it airs daily on ABC Family, but I'm rarely home at, what, 9:00am?

It wasn't as corny as Full House but still wrapped things up in a neat little package at the end. Definitely a favorite, next to Family Matters and Home Improvement, and Roseanne.

Damn! ABC had amazing sitcoms. I wish they'd go back to those.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I haven't seen this show air here in forever :(

Scott
Member Avatar

They used to air it on ABC family in the afternoon but they have since stopped unless they air it earlier in the day, but I'm never home to see it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply