Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD and SOW: John Remembers!; Jan. 20th issues; Summary of Articles
Topic Started: Jan 7 2009, 12:45 PM (3,513 Views)
PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

px780
Jan 7 2009, 09:38 PM
I think Charlotte is kind of appropriate because from what I've seen most of John and Marlena's drama involves a third party. Sami, Kristen, Stefano, whoever was ultimately responsible for the stupid neverending kidnapping crap, Alex North (whatever the heck that was)...It is kind of fitting that there's one more interferer, even if she's some random nobody.
That is actually a good point.

It could work, if handled better then what they are doing.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Jan 8 2009, 03:18 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

But J&M's exit shouldn't be about an interloper. It should be about J&M.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Mason
Jan 8 2009, 03:19 AM
Right but I do think Charlotte could've been used effectively somehow in this. They could've made the focus on them without focusing too much on Charlotte.

They just didn't pace it well and did what they always do with exits. They let things go on as planned and did less work by changing shit at the end and somewhere in the middle decided to make a moronic move like paralyzing John on top of it.

I'm really not in a good mood tonight.

Ellie

PhoenixRising05
Jan 8 2009, 03:22 AM
JOIN. THE. CLUB.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Ellie
Jan 8 2009, 03:23 AM
PhoenixRising05
Jan 8 2009, 03:22 AM
JOIN. THE. CLUB.
Well, it's not just that LOL.

I will probably be over the J&M shit by morning and after the 23rd it no longer matters. The other shit I have to deal with will still be there most likely.

Mason
Member Avatar

If I weren't so jaded by the show, my blood would be boiling. So for now, I'm only majorly pissed off.

Ellie

Mason
Of course it should. But see, you're letting logic and reason get in the way of writing Days stories. It's really best not to do that.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Mason
One would think so. But that would take and original thought and I dont think Corday has any of those :huh:

Jiggs
Member Avatar

I have a question... why was it seemingly impossible to use Stefano in a J&M finale story instead of bringing in some new character? Was Stefano too busy babysitting or redecorating the DiMansion?

deefanUBS

Jiggs
Jan 9 2009, 01:48 AM
I have a question... why was it seemingly impossible to use Stefano in a J&M finale story instead of bringing in some new character? Was Stefano too busy babysitting or redecorating the DiMansion?
Yeah, I thought about that too. If anyone was trying to keep Marlena and John from knowing his memory was returning it certainly should have been Stefano. But no matter which way they would have written it, I am sure the assholes would have found someway to leave us with one last fuck you.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply