Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: A Closer Look: Daniel; Jan. 20th issue; Article Summary
Topic Started: Jan 7 2009, 01:04 PM (2,584 Views)
Nicole Walker

^LMFAO. He had the best chemistry with Lexie imo. I can't believe they turned him into an azzclown!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Jan 7 2009, 01:14 PM
OMG what sluts! Even though I don't like Daniel or Chloe's characters as individuals for some reason I am rooting for this trashy, nasty couple. I guess I feel like they deserve each other.
Quote:

"... no one has stirred Daniel's soul like Chloe. Romance and love aren't always found in a field of flowers. They can be found in some dark corners, too."

I hate that it makes me feel dirty, but I just love those two together.

They're the complete opposite of the 'supercouple'. But they work.

Not everything has to start out with roses.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

Nicole Dimera
Jan 12 2009, 12:22 AM
I just read an a mini article in SOW it's called Dr. Manwhore. SC is teased all the time by his castmates about Daniel and how many women he's been with.
How many has that been?

He never slept with Chelsea and until then it was only Kate.

Not exactly slut material.

If we're gonna go on the two in one year, then there goes most of Salem, LOL.

ges
Member Avatar

Daniel's "look of lust" if you will looks like he is trying not to pass gas. Also, he looks filthy unless the spray tan is streaky. Who combs his hair? He looks like he spent the night in a dumpster.
He does have a great smile, though. It is obvious to me Hackley wants him to have a romantic partner and has been trying things out. What this dipshit does not realize is that you try things out on paper and in discussion, not on the actual show, hence the madness that was Chelsea and Daniel. Let's hope that Dr. Charlotte comes down with a stomach ache. They would make the perfect pair now that Hildie is dead.

cjknick
Member Avatar

I could be wrong but didn't Shawn C only take this job on Days because of the writer's strike? And really didn't have too much desire or expect to be a long term character? I suspect the way his character is written as Dr. Mcsleezzie that his desire to stay would be even less. Had they made him into a Dr. McDreamy or even a Dr. McSteamy I think at least I would have like the character more. This way Dr. Jonas comes off as a perv...

ges I like your idea of Charlotte and Daniel though - she can give him therapy and he can give her - oh forget it!
Edited by cjknick, Jan 13 2009, 08:34 AM.

FanODays

Am I right in gathering that the insinuation is that Daniel and Chloe had a relationship before this........when? When she was married to Brady, the great love of her life?

Beth
Member Avatar

Daniel started off as a kiddie pervert. I never could get behind the mismatched relationship with Chelsea. Then Daniel went to the nursing home and slept with her grandmother. That ended any chance of a Chelsea Daniel reunion. Chelsea said it herself. "I only share some things with my grandmother". Daniel and Chloe could have worked but have started out really poorly. I do see the chemistry and I agree with the person above who wrote his spray tan streaks and his hair is a mess. I'm not sure where this is going and I'm not sure I want to commit any emotion into this story at all. The writers could change their mind next week and have Billie Reed return. :shrug:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply