Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Big J&M Exit Spoiler
Topic Started: Jan 8 2009, 01:35 AM (12,260 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

From an anonymous source. Thank you!!

Spoiler re: John/Marlena's exit:

It appeared that Charlotte wanted John for herself. She even hid the fact that, under hypnosis, he did remember details about Marlena. And when the truth came out about her, she went on the attack. She tried to plunge a syringe full of toxin into Marlena's neck, but John got in the way. He got the injection and it looked like it might kill him. Marlena stayed by his side, telling him all about the life they'd shared and finally (finally) he regained consciousness. And he remembered everything. Marlena got back the John that she loves so much almost. Unfortunately, he remained paralyzed and the best treatment option was in Belgium. So John and Marlena left on their latest adventure.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

First, thanks for posting Angie!

But ugh... John leaves paralyzed? Do he and Marlena actually get re-married, or is that just implied? This whole thing sounds so rushed and stupid.

Ellie

I don't even want to talk about this. I was worried from the other spoilers that something would be wrong with him.

Thanks, Angie.

Jiggs
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie!

May this show rot to hell.

Mason
Member Avatar

What. The. Fuck.

I would still like an explanation as to why Charlotte is so damn obsessed with John, although I know we won't get any.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Things just keep getting worse for the DH fans and fans of the show in general.....

Just when you think Days can't possibly do something more stupid they end up making a move that was even more stupid then the one before it.... :shame:

Kenny
Member Avatar

Mason
Jan 8 2009, 01:43 AM
What. The. Fuck.

I would still like an explanation as to why Charlotte is so damn obsessed with John, although I know we won't get any.
No joke! Do we even get an explanation or are we to just believe that she randomly went nuts over John for no apparent reason because she's that far off her rocker? If so, how stupid.

Jiggs
Member Avatar

And you just know that once J&M are gone, we will get Dr. Taylor back in town as though nothing happened, picking up the role as the new trusted psychiatrist at University Hospital.
Edited by Jiggs, Jan 8 2009, 01:51 AM.

deefanUBS

And how does it all end, with one last fuck you to the fans. :flipoff:

I'm so glad this is almost over and I will never have to read another disappointing DAYS spoiler. TPTB really are a bunch of pathetic bastards.

thanks Angie
Edited by deefanUBS, Jan 8 2009, 01:59 AM.

deefanUBS

Jiggs
Jan 8 2009, 01:51 AM
And you just know that once J&M are gone, we will get Dr. Taylor back in town as though nothing happened, picking up the role as the new trusted psychiatrist at University Hospital.
And lucky for me, I won't be around to see it...

Emma Frost
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie!

ginababe
BANNED

This really sucks for JnM fans :(

Tammy
Member Avatar

You know I read one spoiler and get semi excited... then with the next thing I read I want to stick my MIDDLE finger in Corday's eye!

Seriously W. T. F. kind of shit is that? :drunk:
Edited by Tammy, Jan 8 2009, 02:05 AM.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Why are you all angry? You knew they would leave. Is it because John is paralyzed? One of the things I hate about supercouples is how they are always indestructable. I have no problem with this spoiler at all.
Edited by Sindacco, Jan 8 2009, 02:17 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Jan 8 2009, 02:16 AM
Why are you all angry? You knew they would leave. Is it because John is paralyzed? One of the things I hate about supercouples is how they are always indestructable. I have no problem with this spoiler at all.
I'm angry because they're being given such a rushed, idiotic sendoff that you can tell had absolutely no effort put into it. It's a slap in the face.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Sindacco
At the very least, we could've been given a happy ending.

John going off paralyzed is such a disappointment, because this is it for the couple. This is the end. They won't be coming back, and the last memory we'll have of them is John in a wheelchair unable to move. Such a crock.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Sindacco
For me it isn't even the fact of their leaving that pisses me off anymore. It is the fact that it is virtually being wrapped up in five minutes with no thought or effort.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jan 8 2009, 02:20 AM
Sindacco
At the very least, we could've been given a happy ending.

John going off paralyzed is such a disappointment, because this is it for the couple. This is the end. They won't be coming back, and the last memory we'll have of them is John in a wheelchair unable to move. Such a crock.
Why does it always have to be a fairytale ending when a couple leaves Salem? It's not realistic. John gets paralyzed, that's sad, but so is life.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Jan 8 2009, 02:28 AM
Why does it always have to be a fairytale ending when a couple leaves Salem? It's not realistic. John gets paralyzed, that's sad, but so is life.
But on top of all the other shit they've gotten this past year? It's just like adding insult to injury. Is it really necessary? It's like the show's going out of its way to piss off fans.
Edited by Mason, Jan 8 2009, 02:36 AM.

e83talus
Member Avatar

What? What? WHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT?

IIIIIIIIIIII
HHHHAAAAAAAAAATTTTEEEEEE!
THHIS!
SSSSSSSSHHHHHOW!

:flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply