Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Big J&M Exit Spoiler
Topic Started: Jan 8 2009, 01:35 AM (12,293 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Kenny
Jan 10 2009, 02:58 AM
Taelyn
Jan 10 2009, 02:56 AM
I wont be watching the last Day.. I know Corday is banking on a big day for their exit .. By Not watchong I will send my own F.U.

If I choose to watch Ill do it on youtube.. I wont add even one viewer on a day Corday lifts his leg and pisses on the, DH's and craps on the fans.
Unless you're a Nielsen viewer, it won't count your viewership whether you tune in or not.
Then I will hope the Neilson viewers feel like I do towards Corday..angry as hell. :redface:
But either way as a viewer its the only power I have .. to watch .. or not to watch.
Im not watching it.. To this day I have never watched when they killed John last time , and I wont watch it this time.

I know some feel they will return, I dont..
I believe this was a very final straw, and a line was crossed..
They dont need us or Day's, and our need, or love for them wont bring them back to this shithole.
I will only hope they find another venture where I can still be a fan.
Quote Post Goto Top

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

I think Days will have a big rise due to this, but will crash as soon as they're gone.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Vandoodle
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jan 8 2009, 01:35 AM
From an anonymous source. Thank you!!

Spoiler re: John/Marlena's exit:

It appeared that Charlotte wanted John for herself. She even hid the fact that, under hypnosis, he did remember details about Marlena. And when the truth came out about her, she went on the attack. She tried to plunge a syringe full of toxin into Marlena's neck, but John got in the way. He got the injection and it looked like it might kill him. Marlena stayed by his side, telling him all about the life they'd shared and finally (finally) he regained consciousness. And he remembered everything. Marlena got back the John that she loves so much almost. Unfortunately, he remained paralyzed and the best treatment option was in Belgium. So John and Marlena left on their latest adventure.
This whole storyline has been so rushed it's unbelievable
When a major actor leaves a soap in the UK ,they usually have a long built up storyline ,this just seems that Charlotte turns up tries to kill John and Marlena,John is paralyzed,John gets his memory back,John and Marlena are back to together,then GOODBYE on within a few episodes :soapbox:

The writing is all over the place. Why is Charlotte involved in J&M storyline in the first place :headbang:

I'm glad in the UK we are in the 2002 eps,John and Marlena are going to be on our screens a few more years

Deidre and Drake should not be leaving in the first place.So sad :frownie:

Jiggs
Member Avatar

Vandoodle
Jan 11 2009, 09:24 AM

The writing is all over the place. Why is Charlotte involved in J&M storyline in the first place :headbang:
Because Gary Tomlin wanted to hire someone he worked with in the past. Not sure why they couldn't have just used Stefano in the story :shrug:
Edited by Jiggs, Jan 12 2009, 04:57 AM.

niki

I've been thinking - considering the need for this show to force Melanie and Nicole down everyone's throats each day, at best 15 minutes will be given to the departure SL of J&M on its final day, 23 Jan. Within that I predict J&M will get 5 minutes alone time together on the last show.
John wakes up and remembers, 1 minute before the doctors are called in because he can't move. Doctor discussions over his prognosis, Belgium discussed - John insists they marry - all with others in the room, most likely kayla and lexie.
Necessary alone time with John and Brady and likely alone time with marlena and roman to say goodbye. 2 minute marriage and a 'let's go'...ok so maybe I overestimated the 5 minutes.
Really, in the history of soaps - has there ever been a worse way to send off beloved characters?? Killing them would have been less cruel than this - paralysing one and leaving the other to 'take care' of them. What a romantic reunion after more than a year of separation.
Edited by niki, Jan 12 2009, 08:58 AM.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Jiggs
Jan 12 2009, 04:57 AM
Not sure why they couldn't have just used Stefano in the story :shrug:
They only want to use Stefano as a prop for EJ once in a while.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply