Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Casting Tidbits; babies!
Topic Started: Jan 9 2009, 03:38 PM (1,149 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

*Tuesday, January 27th, Maggie and Bebe Vose make their debut in Salem as Nicoleís desired baby!

* Samiís baby, played by Avery and Cade Seger, is revealed on Thursday, January 29th!

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/comings_and_goings/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

So I take it Sami gives birth at the end of the month, then? Well good. I feared we'd have to wait until Feb.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Sounds like it may be another boy for Sami.....

If those boys are playing a boy then that throws a wrench in Nicole's plans .....

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I am pretty sure the SOD preview said Sami's baby is a girl. They must just be having baby boys play the part.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Angie79
Jan 9 2009, 03:45 PM
I am pretty sure the SOD preview said Sami's baby is a girl. They must just be having baby boys play the part.
Ohhhh ok....

I haven't been reading all the Days spoilers and etc lately so I didn't know that.....

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

For some reason or another, they almost always cast boys to play baby girls. They think baby boys are cuter.

Nicole Walker

Just let Nicole have her own baby!!

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Just because one of the babies playing Sami's is named Avery doesn't mean it's a boy. I have a friend with a baby girl and her name is Avery. And Cade? Could be Cadie - isn't there a soap actress with that name?

brimike

Both babies will girls, despite the gender of the babies playing them. According to all spoilers, at least.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply