Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: New Promo!; "A special two week reunion event..."
Topic Started: Jan 9 2009, 11:01 PM (5,253 Views)
cubsgirl
Member Avatar

hops
Jan 9 2009, 11:47 PM
cubsgirl
Jan 9 2009, 11:28 PM
Yeah Chloe looks really excited to be the "next Mrs. Lucas Horton".

I do hope J/M fans are happy at least that their couple will be together again when they leave.
Not this fan.
I totally get how you are feeling. I know when they wrote out Shawn/Belle I felt that was a bit of a slap to just reunite them and ship them off.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

Jiggs
Jan 10 2009, 12:09 AM
Anyone want to join a class action suit against NBC for false advertising?
Works for me.

Manny
Member Avatar

So we've know for MONTHS that John and Marlena are leaving the show, yet they couldn't make an exit STORYLINE for them? They give them a "two week event"? Ridiculous... John and Marlena should have had a MONTHS of storyline leading up to their departure. And when I say months, I mean months on front burner...

But it doesn't surprise me. They did the same with Carrie and Austin and some others in the past as well.

I was interested to watch Marlena and John's departure, but I'm not sure I will now.

hops
Member Avatar

Manny
Jan 10 2009, 10:42 AM
So we've know for MONTHS that John and Marlena are leaving the show, yet they couldn't make an exit STORYLINE for them? They give them a "two week event"? Ridiculous... John and Marlena should have had a MONTHS of storyline leading up to their departure. And when I say months, I mean months on front burner...

But it doesn't surprise me. They did the same with Carrie and Austin and some others in the past as well.

I was interested to watch Marlena and John's departure, but I'm not sure I will now.
I don't know if I'll be watching either. What is the point. Not that it's much different from anything else that happened this year. I haven't liked the writing since last Feb/Mar. But just when you think it can't get any worse, it does.
Edited by hops, Jan 10 2009, 01:15 PM.

nukelove

While you guys may have hated the promo,you have to admit that it had two good things going for it-no Nicole whinning to Brady or Dr. Baker that she would make a good mother and that she deserves to get baby and no E.J. with his head up his butt taking everything that comes out of Nicole's lying mouth as the holy gospel. And even though no one else does, I really like the Daniel and Chloe scenes. I feel very bad about John and Marlena leaving the show like this.

Ansku
Member Avatar

Manny

Great post and I agree with you. This departure is ridiculous, itīs not like they didnīt have time to write a decent one. I also donīt get it why they have to make J&M this mad, what is the reason for all this. I just donīt get how they think (if they think at all)... :shrug:

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

nukelove
Jan 10 2009, 01:58 PM
And even though no one else does, I really like the Daniel and Chloe scenes.
Not just you, I like them as well. I like them a lot.
Edited by DolceDiMera, Jan 10 2009, 07:48 PM.

King
Member Avatar

Awesome! Really cannot wait for any of this.

I love a good affair storyline. It is pretty much the only quasi-good thing they've done with Daniel since he started.

Can't wait for J&M!

I love that music.

Hergie23
Member Avatar

This is a disgrace.

jane1978

Manny

This is not true. They were fired at the end of November. And for some reason they had to tape the last episode before the christmas studio dark which started at December 22. So even if the writers knew a little sooner than it was officially announced, they still had only 3 weeks to rewrite the already prepared scripts, create some quick but not completely pointless end of Dr. Taylor storyline and send Jarlena away.

Mason

This wouldn't have to be so rushed if Higley hadn't dragged her heels all through 2008 with J&M. Every damn week, it seemed like the same thing was going on with them.

Mikegoldy
Member Avatar

I can't help it, but I am loving the Daniel and Chloe storyline lol It's completely over the top, but I can't get enough of it.

Beth
Member Avatar

I am starting to like the Daniel and Chloe storyline as well. Someone please shoot me. :shrug: It's like a trainwreck; I like looking. :embarrassed:

Mikegoldy
Member Avatar

Beth
Jan 10 2009, 11:26 PM
I am starting to like the Daniel and Chloe storyline as well. Someone please shoot me. :shrug: It's like a trainwreck; I like looking. :embarrassed:
I think it may be the trainwreck appeal lol But there is just something about them that hooks me. For one,
it plays to their abilities lol (love you Nadia and Shawn, but acting isn't what you're best at), and I just enjoy the overall story. I don't know if it's because DAYS doesn't usually do these kinds of stories, or because it's just trashy, but it's certainly fun.

cassie1013

Lol at "A Special Two Week Event" - what a lame ass promo. Chloe and Dr. are skankalicious and sleazy! Love it for that purpose, but otherwise, it's dumb too.

King
Member Avatar

I love a good affair storyline. Lucas hasn't really had to deal with anything like this before.

I can't wait to see BD when this is all revealed.

Deleted User
Deleted User

King
Jan 11 2009, 01:06 AM
I love a good affair storyline. Lucas hasn't really had to deal with anything like this before.

I can't wait to see BD when this is all revealed.
Really^ Every woman he's been with has cheated on him.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

King
Jan 11 2009, 01:06 AM
Say what? LoL, what about Carrie/Austin?!

King
Member Avatar

Who did Sami cheat with?

Did Caustin have sex behind Lucas and Sami's back or just kiss a few times?

Mason

King
Jan 11 2009, 01:24 AM
Did Caustin have sex behind Lucas and Sami's back or just kiss a few times?
Carrie and Austin had sex while Lucas was married to Carrie.

And Nicole cheated on Lucas with Eric while they were married.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply