Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Boy Meets World
Topic Started: Jan 11 2009, 12:06 AM (6,231 Views)
JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

I miss that show,I wish they had reruns,that was my fave sitcom when I was younger.I LOVED Eric and Corey and Topanga.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Loved this show back in the day!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Cory and Topanga .. TRUE LOVE!!!
Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Cory and Topanga were amazing together! I liked the later seasons after they got married and lived together because of the obstacles they faced as a young married couple in school. The only piece I wanted sooner for them was actually a child, too!

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

I liked the later seasons w/ Eric...it seemed in the beginning he wasn't that funny, but later on, he became a bit non-sensical and more funny in the series! And you saw more of a brother relationship w/ him and Cory, which was cool!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I liked Eric later, too. I despised that they never gave him a female-friend to grow with.

Scott
Member Avatar

I LOVED THIS SHOW!!!!! Topanga was my fav!!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

My favorite episode was the one where Topanga and Eric decided to go on a diet and Cory thought Topanga was pregnant. It was hilarious when Eric called Topanga "fatty" lol. He's so adorable.

Mason
Member Avatar

I loved Topanga!

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

I found Eric unbearable in the later seasons. I loved this show though!

Scott
Member Avatar

I liked Eric, I thought he was a typical older brother in the earlier seasons and I liked how his and Corey's relationship aged over time, but I didn't like how they made him seem like a complete idiot in the later seasons. He was never a genius and he barely made it through high school but he wasn't stupid, but they made him out to be.

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

Jinxie
Jan 11 2009, 08:20 PM
My favorite episode was the one where Topanga and Eric decided to go on a diet and Cory thought Topanga was pregnant. It was hilarious when Eric called Topanga "fatty" lol. He's so adorable.
LMAO and he was cracking up at Jack(Matthew Lawrence) when he told the people he used to be called "Jumbo Jack."

Scott
Member Avatar

that was one of my favorite episodes, that and when the six of them (Corey, Shawn and Topanga go against Angela, Jack and Rachel) and they have a reunion or something and Eric shows up as some sage on man with a thick as book that only has one line written in it.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Scott
Jan 11 2009, 11:59 PM
that was one of my favorite episodes, that and when the six of them (Corey, Shawn and Topanga go against Angela, Jack and Rachel) and they have a reunion or something and Eric shows up as some sage on man with a thick as book that only has one line written in it.
Yes, the originals vs. the newbie's episode.
Quote Post Goto Top

Scott
Member Avatar

It was a sad episode but there were a couple of very funny lines in there...

I also have to say that I love the recurring joke about Corey and Shawn being married its just hilarious and a testament to their characters' friendship.

Daytime
Member Avatar

I liked that episode where they were in high school and Shawn was dating that girl who didn't want him friends with Cory. Then Cory brought Shawn a sticky bun in the library but that girl caught Cory trying to see Shawn and blew it. Then Shawn looking all sad behind the books asked Cory was that sticky bun for him. That was so cute. I wish they still showed the re-runs. I also loved Jack and Eric's friendship. I was happy when they brought someone on the show for Eric to be friends with.
Edited by Daytime, Jan 12 2009, 04:20 PM.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Another awesome episode was where Cory and Topanga had their highschool prom. They got a hotel room and almost had sex while his parents were in the room next door.

Scott
Member Avatar

my favorite episode was Cory, Shawn, Topanga and Angela's graduation where Topanga proposed to Cory! It was awesome to watch after years of seeing them grow as a couple.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

That's where they both went silent and just sat there while everyone else celebrated, right? That was quite an emotional moment, not to mention shocking from a viewers viewpoint.

Scott
Member Avatar

seriously though you have to think of it from someone who literally grew up with these kids...I mean yea they were older than I was but at the same time I watched them go from children to adults and that moment was a big turning point in their relationship. lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply