Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Boy Meets World
Topic Started: Jan 11 2009, 12:06 AM (6,099 Views)
angelbaby19212
Member Avatar

I loved this show. Shawn was my favorite.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Eric was my fav! He was hysterical, although a little too dumb in the later seasons.

Scott
Member Avatar

I definitely agree...they made him seem like he was special ed or something. I mean i liked when Amy and Alan worried about his future as many parents do but he was definitely made out to be stupid which he wasn't

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

They faced a lot of troubles right when they got married. Like convincing their folks, getting an apartment, and all that. Things settled down too quick for them, IMO.

Scott
Member Avatar

i think the show wanted to just focus on the humor more than anything so they settled the newlywed problems.

Scott
Member Avatar

I was doing some reading the other day on wiki and it said that the Maitland Ward who played Rachel in the later seasons was on the Bold & The Beautiful.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Scott
Jan 29 2009, 07:27 PM
I was doing some reading the other day on wiki and it said that the Maitland Ward who played Rachel in the later seasons was on the Bold & The Beautiful.
Oh yeah? Maybe recurring?

Scott
Member Avatar

I think the character was named Jessica Forrester

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I'm watching the episode where they think Topanga is pregnant. I love that one and the one of their prom night.

Mason

My favorite episode is the one that spoofed the late 90s teen slasher movies, and they were trapped in the high school with a serial killer and Jennifer Love Hewitt.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

What is the name of the actor who plays Jack?

Mason

^ Matthew Lawrence

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Thanks. Such a cutie!! I just recall he was on Brotherly Love, too.

Scott
Member Avatar

The teen Slasher episode was awesome, but scared the shit out of me when I was younger!

Scott
Member Avatar

I also like the episode where Fred Savage guest starred

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Scott
Mar 19 2009, 09:36 PM
The teen Slasher episode was awesome, but scared the shit out of me when I was younger!
That is my fave episode ever!!!!!! I loved how Jennifer Love Hewitt was in it, it was so ironic and funny.

Scott
Member Avatar

I loved the irony in her being there!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I usually don't like the idea of spinoffs/movies, but I want a reunion movie for this show. I want to see Topanga and Cory as parents, and maybe another member getting married.

Mason

I hate that Danielle Fishel has fallen off the face of the planet since BMW ended. I loved me some Topanga!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mason
May 2 2009, 04:29 PM
I hate that Danielle Fishel has fallen off the face of the planet since BMW ended. I loved me some Topanga!
She's a Tyra correspondent. At least she was.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply