Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Boy Meets World
Topic Started: Jan 11 2009, 12:06 AM (6,262 Views)
Scott
Member Avatar

I would definitely be up for the wedding of Shawn and Angela being the catalyst for a reunion movie!!! Or perhaps Amy and Alan's wedding anniversary and a big party!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jcar03
Member Avatar

Danielle Fishel hosts the Style Networks "The Dish" its like "The Soup" but stupider. She is the only cast member I think I see reguarly.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Scott
May 2 2009, 05:25 PM
I would definitely be up for the wedding of Shawn and Angela being the catalyst for a reunion movie!!! Or perhaps Amy and Alan's wedding anniversary and a big party!!!
I was thinking more along the lines of Eric with some hot, intelligent woman to complement him lol.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Reruns of this show need to be back on TV NOW! Are there any DVD's for it available?

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I believe all the seasons are available on DVD. Youtube has just about EVERY episode, too.

Eric83
Member Avatar

The wonders of technology, LOL. I loved this show. What was everyone's favorite period of the show?

I'd say the college years, it was just better then.

I loved that episode where it was Cory/Topanga/Shawn vs. Shawn's brother/Tall red-headed chick/Angela in a prank war.

I can't remember the names of those two. :lol:

soapfan4life

Oh I loved this show it was so cute in the family feel good show, but I always thought they got their point across with slamming it in my face.

I probably have to say that my favorite period was the college years, or atleast their senior year of HS when Jack started.

LMAO at the prank war episode, and the one after with Eric writing his Manifesto, and him marrying a moose.

Jack was Shawns brother, and Rachel was the name of the tall red head.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

LOVED the show!

Did you guys know that Matthew Lawrence and Heidi Mueller were like engaged for a bit then they broke things off? I think she broke up with him though.

Keith
Member Avatar

Just watched a lot of the first season tonight....Rue McClanahan as Grandmother Matthews, a jetsetter who was not altogether different from Blanche overall, (selfish, full of life, passionate, over the top) but it was nice to see Rue playing something a little harder around the edges. And her voice was completely different- not just the accent either. Pretty awesome. Episode title said it all...grandma was a rolling stone LOL

Eric83
Member Avatar

Keith
Jan 25 2010, 12:01 AM
Just watched a lot of the first season tonight....Rue McClanahan as Grandmother Matthews, a jetsetter who was not altogether different from Blanche overall, (selfish, full of life, passionate, over the top) but it was nice to see Rue playing something a little harder around the edges. And her voice was completely different- not just the accent either. Pretty awesome. Episode title said it all...grandma was a rolling stone LOL
I remember that. Great episode!

Daytime
Member Avatar

ABC Family is now playing re-runs of Boy meets World, so happy about that! I am like a kid again...lol

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Daytime
May 15 2010, 05:58 PM
ABC Family is now playing re-runs of Boy meets World, so happy about that! I am like a kid again...lol
Most of the episodes are available for viewing on YouTube, also.

Daytime
Member Avatar

☼ Jinx ☼
Jun 20 2010, 01:11 PM
Daytime
May 15 2010, 05:58 PM
Most of the episodes are available for viewing on YouTube, also.
I just found that out and ran to this thread. I am seriously a 31 year old kid when I watch this show.

I love this clip... Cory freakin out that Shawn and Topanga kissed, so Angela kissed him to show him that it meant nothing.

When they grew up who was your favorite couple. Shawn and Angela or Cory and Tapanga?

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I haven't YouTube'd this show for a long ago. I gotta get that back into my mix.

Scott
Member Avatar

God I miss this show!!!

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I love this show! <3 Topanga & Cory & Shawn n Angela :) :)

dragonflies
Member Avatar

one of my all time favorite shows :D

I love all the character's, but Eric is my absolute fav. I always thought he and Rachel had great chem, and should paired him and Rachel up instead of her and Jack.

Also when he and Jack dressed up as women, Jack was fugly and Eric was cute, I dunno why they said Eric was fugly and Jack cute, when he wasn't LOL.

Did you guys know that Rebecca Herbst, Jonathan Jackson and John Ingle all guested on BMW?

ruckuslover
Member Avatar

love this show watch it in morning fav characters are shawn cory and eric

ruckuslover
Member Avatar

love mr. feeny

ruckuslover
Member Avatar

i like the episodes where cory was younger

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply